Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bear is back OOM latest

hitman

10-19-2011 Guru Bear5642 THIS REALLY LOOKS LIKE IT WILL GO DOWN NEXT WEEK OF COARSE ON THE TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY WINDOW. IM REALLY EXCITED WITH THE INFORMATION THAT IS POURING IN…I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THE END OF OCTOBER. LETS ALL AGREE THAT THEY WILL COME OUT AT A RATE OF AT LEAST 3.22 OR HIGHER THATS IS THE BEST KEPT SECRET SO FAR.

More and more droppings Wed hype day tomorrow done deal Friday run out and buy dinar day... Monday we get the rate Tuesday we cash...... I need a dump truck to put all the OKIE OOM droppings in...... can anyone tell me if they have a corner on the American Moron Society......? notice how all the OOM gurus have animal names......? OOM is like wiping your arse on a hula hoop... the SHite keeps coming round and round

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

anyone have an address where we could drop off all the bs.... Jokie's front porch..... now would that not be fun ..... a real home delivery of BS ////// how big is that front loader ? By amy chance are you his neighbor?

Edited by hitman
  • Downvote 1

More and more droppings Wed hype day tomorrow done deal Friday run out and buy dinar day... Monday we get the rate Tuesday we cash...... I need a dump truck to put all the OKIE OOM droppings in...... can anyone tell me if they have a corner on the American Moron Society......? notice how all the OOM gurus have animal names......? OOM is like wiping your arse on a hula hoop... the SHite keeps coming round and round

That is so funnylaugh.gif

I am new to this site and I am shocked to find so many comments that are rude and unkind. It would be more pleasant to read helpful information and interesting comments instead of insults. At least those who are speaking on the Dinar Recaps site have manners and a lot of love. In my book that makes them true leaders. I just couldn't resist posting an invitation to follow their lead in that respect.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

anyone have an address where we could drop off all the bs.... Jokie's front porch..... now would that not be fun ..... a real home delivery of BS ////// how big is that front loader ? By amy chance are you his neighbor?

yes, i do muskogee oklahama, that is where okie is from. because he's an okie from muskogee.

says it all doesn't it?

I am new to this site and I am shocked to find so many comments that are rude and unkind. It would be more pleasant to read helpful information and interesting comments instead of insults. At least those who are speaking on the Dinar Recaps site have manners and a lot of love. In my book that makes them true leaders. I just couldn't resist posting an invitation to follow their lead in that respect.

don't be shocked, who are you mary poppins?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Sorry Sandra. To be honest, one of the reasons we are so hard on these guys is for new people. If we simply posted this stuff, some one just walking in may think it is believable information. It isn't. I promise. They get 90% of what they find out, from us, and the rest from ouija boards, dead pets, and psychics.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Sandra. To be honest, one of the reasons we are so hard on these guys is for new people. If we simply posted this stuff, some one just walking in may think it is believable information. It isn't. I promise. They get 90% of what they find out, from us, and the rest from ouija boards, dead pets, and psychics.

;)

man....I didnt know we could get info from dead pets ouiji boards and psychics too....why am i wasting my time here :lol::lol:;)

;)

man....I didnt know we could get info from dead pets ouiji boards and psychics too....why am i wasting my time here :lol::lol:;)

You can only buy the very special ouija in Okie Land, which is WAYYYYYYYYYYY out there, so why bother. The dead pet had to have died on November 31st in order for it to work. And the psychic is his 8 year old sister.

You left out the magic eight ball.

Oh magic eight ball, will it RV tomorrow?

All signs point to yes!

Welcome aboard Sandra, sorry you had to land in the Rumors section for your first post. You may want to stay out of here initially and check out the news section first. Learn all you can about this whole merry go round. Listen to Adam and read any Bondlady postings.

You have to understand that most of us who frequent the rumors thread have been burned in the past by some of these guru postings and as a result we have hardened to their repeated predictions. It's easy to become cynical when dealing with the same failed promises over and over and over.

You left out the magic eight ball.

Oh magic eight ball, will it RV tomorrow?

All signs point to yes!

Welcome aboard Sandra, sorry you had to land in the Rumors section for your first post. You may want to stay out of here initially and check out the news section first. Learn all you can about this whole merry go round. Listen to Adam and read any Bondlady postings.

You have to understand that most of us who frequent the rumors thread have been burned in the past by some of these guru postings and as a result we have hardened to their repeated predictions. It's easy to become cynical when dealing with the same failed promises over and over and over.

All my 8 ball ever says is yes! It REFUSES to give me a rate or a date!

and I stopped asking if it would happen "tomorrow" When I had a dream that it went all "Achmed" on me and said "SILENCE, I KEEL YOU!"

Dear Sandra, If a real newbie was to read some of the BS that gets posted on here as fact, they would sell their house to buy more Dinar thinking that it will pay off in a week. We just try to keep people informed about all the "pumpers". Yes, it does get alittle nasty sometimes. Sorry if offends you. GO RV!!!!!!!

P.S. Welcome to this site

10-19-2011 Guru Bear5642 …I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THE END OF OCTOBER.

No he hasn't ... he's said August, and September too, for as long as I've been paying attention to him.. I got angry and called him a liar on 'that site'.. got me banned.

I'm posting this here so that any new people here will know not to listen to that moron. If he's a guru I'm the Dali Lama.

NO ONE knows when the RV/RI will happen.. but SOONER rather than LATER would be appreciated.

GO IRAQ!

Edited by Padrev
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry that you feel that DV members commenting about the rediculous weekly claims from these untrustworthy individuals is too "un-kind". I would think that if you are truly aware of where this investment is at, you would be outraged by the continuous false RV claims more than the negative comments directed towards the GURU's who lie to you each week over and over.

If in fact you are too new to this to understand how distorted the GURU claims are, than I encourage you to consider the reasons behind the negative comments and sarcasm that come from the more experienced DV members who have a greater insight on this investment. I personally have no problem with anyone who wants to call BS on these liars as a red flag to the newbies not to listen to them.

IMO, they deserve no kindness or civility.

Peace and good luck.

• Upvote 1

That's a rude, unkind remark to make about a site you just joined isn't it? Why don't you add an interesting comment instead of an insult?