Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News What is COFE?

Enorrste

http://www.cofe-iq.net/pages/e_home.htm

(I am posting some reference documents for you all)

In accordance with the Council of Ministers decree, issued in October 2006, the Committee of Financial Experts was established and inaugurated its work on April 1, 2007, in order to be an oversight body that replaces the International Advisory and Monitoring Board (IAMB), which currently supervises the expenditures of the Iraqi public funds, due to production and export of crude oil and its products, deposited in an account at Federal Reserve Bank in New York, in accordance with UN Security Council Resolutions issued after overthrowing Iraqi former regime, under the name of Development Fund for Iraq (DFI). This account has been given an international immunity to preserve it from being a subject of seizure or confiscation as result international court's sentence due to claims and demands against former regime. COFE consist of three active (original) members including its chair that is in the same time the president of Board of Supreme Audit (BSA), while the other two members are independent financial experts with large experience in financial and accounting area. The committee includes another two member's work as advisors to COFE.

COFE is financially and morally independent to avoid any pressure that could affect its independency.

COFE will work on publishing all issues related to public funds expenditures done by all states ministries and departments, ensuring proper expending of Iraqi resources in cooperation with people every where through their opinions and objective comments that could develop its performance

We typically spell it different than you do though....

Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, of the coffee plant. They are seeds of coffee cherries that grow on trees in over 70 countries. Green (unroasted) coffee is one of the most traded agricultural commodities in the world. Due to its caffeine content, coffee can have a stimulating effect in humans. Today, coffee is one of the most popular beverages worldwide.

Seriously though... I have never heard of Cofe? Nice find Enorreste

Enorrste> Would like to thank you for all you do to keep us all inlightened on our investment and was in chat last nite when some members were bashing you , Of course the ones doing the bashing never bring anything to the table themselves but are always there to run off there mouths and make it bad for the rest of us who like your info.So keep up the good work buddy and maybe the mods will ban them, I would if I was mod Thanks again!! Toledo!!

All I have to say is you are one brave man with a big big heart to keep coming into the chat and dealing with all the ignorance that you do, Trying to keep us enlightened with your knowledge , much appreciated and THANKS sooooo much for keeping on,GOD bless America and GOD bless you Enorrste

First of all let me apologize to you for the immaturity of the few members on chat last night that bashed you. To call you a liar was unacceptable and in my opinion they should of been kicked off right then and there. They showed no respect for all the hours you have put in to bring us this information and no respect for the rest of us members that wanted to hear what you had to say. Thank you so much for everything you bring to the table. I have learned so much the last few weeks.

There is a reason that you are called Professor Enorrste. Steve, those of us that can see beyond what appears to be the obvious, appreciate the depth that you delve to pick out the true meanings behind the surface writings. You obviously have extraordinary intelligence demonstrated by your organizational skills. To be able to go back to previous articles almost instantaneously. Your instant recall of the minutiae is oustanding. I, for one, look forward to your appearance each night. Your patience in answering the same questions over and over is very commendable. Even in the face of adversity, you keep your cool night after night.

I have always been a student of human nature. Even so, it is difficult to understand why people want to "take you on" every night. My best guesses are that they have never had anything good happen to them in their life and can't bring themselves to believe that anything good is ever going to happen for them. It is like if they believe that good will happen, it won't. Therefore, they have to believe the worst so that they get the best. Then, I suppose there are the ones that put everything they had in this investment, not considering the consequences if it didn't payoff in the anticipated 30 day time-frame. They then bash anyone and everyone that says anything positive. I know this will happen. We just don't know when and how much. We just know it will be soon and we will all be happy. Thanks again for all you do. Please keep it up.

Lollie,

I agree with you 100% totally. We get more info. from Errnoste than ANYONE on this site. Including those that pop on just for a few sec. to say really nothing..... not to mention, won't chat very long in fear someone might corner them, or engage them in a heated discussion, or plain out bash them like they do Errnoste. If we didn't have Errnoste and his brilliant mind to break down the facts, then we would all be left in the dark.