Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HomeLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens

Scrumdiddles

HAHA now that is some Orson Wells stuff for you right there. Excellent post all be it far fetched still a nice bit of comic relief, did you catch the part about their other worldly size and strength? Does make you wonder about the specifics.

Your children will not be free...

Because you still think you are...

As sad as that statement is its somewhat accurate but whats even worse then that is the fact that most americans dont deserve there freedom and even fewer would fight for it. Long gone are the days when americans fought for what they believed in but I have faith that everything will turn out ok even if us everyday joes have to get classified on our elected officials....lol

Your children will not be free...

Because you still think you are...

If you work for someone, you live under man made laws, you answer to some scary 3 letter words, and so on... yes you are not free. You are indeed a slave.

I am not free yet, but i have a dream. I will achieve that dream.

• Upvote 1

As sad as that statement is its somewhat accurate but whats even worse then that is the fact that most americans dont deserve there freedom and even fewer would fight for it. Long gone are the days when americans fought for what they believed in but I have faith that everything will turn out ok even if us everyday joes have to get classified on our elected officials....lol

I hate to say this because of the racial profiling accusation but our Country isn't American anymore. There are 20,000,000 Illegal Mexicans here now. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

We allow hundreds of thousands of people in this Country every year even though it drains us on our employment for the people that are already here.

We help them get housed and find them jobs and get them medical and wipe their ass while we get Nada. But that's the good ole U.S.A. for you. We're here to help.

Where are they when the people that have lived here all their lives and fought to keep this Country free? They turn their heads and say. We need to tax you more.

I don't have enough of your money to spend on giving these other Countries your money and we have thousands of Immigrants that need to be taken care of. Just saying. Go RV

• Upvote 7

Who owns your Name?

Introduction , Overview, Trade Marks & Common LawTrade Mark Definations, UCC

The Problem - Who Owns Your Name

Not establishing legal title puts one in a position where someone else can benefit from your work and/or creations. In the common sense, we can identify with the need to protect creative works of art such as books, poems, inventions, and the like but what we may not be aware that someone can also copywrite your name and in effect have ownership of everything created in that name.

Imagine waking up one day only to realize that everything you worked all your life for was not owned by you. Furthermore, you find out unbeknown to you that everything you did was done under the name of a corporation. You investigate a little further and you find out that this corporation has tied you into multiple contractural obligations - and here you are paying in the corporation's name for this and this and this ... adnaseum, effectively bleeding away everything you make. Does this sound like a nightmare or does this sound like real life? Well that sound you hear is your wake up call.

A Hypothetical Question - Are you the beneficiary?

Welcome to the real world 'as it operates under the Uniform Commercial Code'. The UCC as its known has been adopted in virtually all the countries in the world. Its what all your laws are based on, its what all your lawyers are trained in, its what all your courts base their decisions on. Consider the UCC as the rule book or the operating and procedual manual for all commercial activity or all exchange of energy in the form of all intellectual property, goods and services.

You see the UCC is an artificial creation, in the sense it is man made laws or codes governing commerce. Everything that operates in this artificial world is contractual. In other words in order to receive something you must give up something of equal value. In that sense a contract promotes fair exchange or commerce. All communication is conducted on paper and in this artificial world whenever you respond to or sign your name you are entering into contract whether you are aware of it or not. The presumption is that you are fully aware of what you are doing and obligating your self to.

Commerce will not work if either party does not fullfill their obligations in contract. And so rules of conduct or procedure are of prime importance. Technically, not honouring or fullfilling ones obligations puts one in dishonour. This is quite serious as your ability to function in commerce hinges on your reputation to be true to your obligations.

This UCC game on the chessboard of life is all about energy, your life's energy, either you in this are the full beneficary of your intellectual and/or physcial efforts or you are not. If you are not the owner of your name in commerce then you are not the owner of all you created under that name and you are not the one who benefits from the results of your efforts ( you are not the beneficiary). In addition you are also tied into all obligations which that name that 'trade name' or 'trademark' is contractually tied into. In effect you are exchanging energy for preceived benefits that may or may not serve you.

One of the pitfalls in contract is unwittingly trading your natural birth rights for perceived benefits which your already have in common law. Using the UCC's own rules of procedures you can rectify or delink yourself from any or all contractual obligations if you perceive it not to be in your best interest.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully everyone knows this is totally fake by now, as it clearly says "(onion)- span" at the bottom right of the video. It is a spoof video by the onion news network, which brings you funny but bogus videos for enjoyment only. I hope the real bill doesn't say that kind of stuff. There is a real bill though...

• Upvote 1

Three-Year-Old Onion Video Resurfaces As Real News

I’m not even going to bother with the label “this exists” because in a world where one frequently feels like the real news is straight out the The Onion it’s perhaps not all that surprising that an actual Onion story would be mistaken for the truth.

The video in question is of ‘Rep. John Haller of Pennsylvania’ reading out the “homeland terrorist preparedness bill” in which he keeps having to interrupt himself to say “classified.” A Google search quickly reveals that neither Haller nor the bill exist, though should you look closely at the video you will also see theOnion insignia on the lower right-hand corner, which probably should have tipped people off to begin with. Alas, this did not stop the video from making the rounds under the title “Martial Law Plans Revealed.”

I dont know if I should laugh :blink:

http://www.geekosystem.com/tag/john-haller/

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 1