Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Bondlady.....

keepmwlknfny

Dude...All keep does is ask questions...He contributes nothing. If he wants to learn how to contribute he needs to take a seminar class in college so he can become more aware of how to engage appropriately

Actually he contributes quite a bit. The problem may be his delivery as you and many others tend to say, but more realistically, it has to do with the content not being what others want to hear, ie that this may not be the multi-million dollar return on investment that we all have hoped for!

• Upvote 1

On the dropping of the zeros, it's true that Iraq can do any of the three things mentioned. However I firmly believe that they will do what they do best and that is nothing. I have very little use for the government of Iraq. They are supposed to be looking out for the welfare of their country, but instead they lie, postpone, get into useless arguments among themselves and when they should be legislating they are jet setting all over the place holding non productive meetings with other countries. And when all this tires them out, they take a one or two month recess. And now it is possible that they are stealing from their own treasury. Boy ,what a class act!! And we have put our faith and money in their hands. About the same as trusting our own government.

KEEP! YOU DUMB BASS! YOUR INTEL MIGHT BE GOOD BUT YOUR DELIVERY STYLE BLOWS! HOW MANY PEEPS ARE YOUR GOING TO SEND AWAY WITH YOUR TRULY TACKLESS APPROACH? GO AWAY FOR AWHILE.  I DISLIKE YOUR JABS AND YOUR CRAP IS GETTING OLD.  I'VE INVESTED IN THIS PENNY STOCK JUST LIKE YOU...BUT MAN IT IS TIME TO SEEK SOME HELP TO FIX YOUR SOFT SKILLS. THEY BLOW

<P.S. I DON'T GET ON OFTEN BUT STARTING TO NOTICE A BAD SMELL COMING FROM YOUR CORNER. CLEAN IT UP OR FIND YOURSELF A NEW HOME.

JUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL & LEARN HOW TO BE GOSH DARN SAY WHAT YOU NEED IN A TACKFUL MANNER. WHILE YOUR AT FIX YOUR FREAKING HAT; YOUR TEENAGER DAYS ARE OVER. YES! I AM OLD SCHOOL BUT I HAVE EARNED IT. PUT A TIE ON, CLEAN UP, OR GO JOIN THOSE WANTING A FREE RIDE PROTESTING ON THE EXCHANGE.

R.O.

Oh stop your crying.....blow your nose and get back in the game k?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Just another penny stock...I understand. I really could give a flying flip about his understanding until he learns to express himself in a more dignified manner. Going after Bondlady half cocked does no one any good. The boy, I mean the boy needs to get on his knees and kiss her arse and beg forgiveness or I can add him to my next payload & drop his dumb butt out at 38,000 feet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Just another penny stock...I understand. I really could give a flying flip about his understanding until he learns to express himself in a more dignified manner. Going after Bondlady half cocked does no one any good. The boy, I mean the boy needs to get on his knees and kiss her arse and beg forgiveness or I can add him to my next payload & drop his dumb butt out at 38,000 feet.

You really should get a better understanding of what your talking about before you open your mouth....

No one did her wrong....she over reacted.....weaksauce.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You just missed a great chat in chatroom about how we wished you would think before you speak, because maybe, just maybe you would have to be saying your arse is sorry all the time. Learn from your mistakes KEEP, then maybe you can come back out play with the big dogs. Until then learn some soft skills, grow up, and rejoin the penny stock game.

Weaksauce? Listen KEEP, I hope this penny stock hits soon, because your day job at Micky D's has you way to angry blink.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You just missed a great chat in chatroom about how we wished you would think before you speak, because maybe, just maybe you would have to be saying your arse is sorry all the time. Learn from your mistakes KEEP, then maybe you can come back out play with the big dogs. Until then learn some soft skills, grow up, and rejoin the penny stock game.

Weaksauce? Listen KEEP, I hope this penny stock hits soon, because your day job at Micky D's has you way to angry blink.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

Is it TRULY necessary to tie up not one, but 2 threads with the same post, and THEN run into the chat room to talk about one person? Personally, I say if you MUST say it, say it once and be done with it. But hey, that's just me.

• Upvote 1

If you wanna talk about me then say it to my face....dont act like a little girl and run off into the chatroom gossiping and crap. I dont feel bad for what happened anymore...deal with it!!

Half of you dont even know what freakin happened....she over reacted, plan and simple....and then dramatized everything.....no one even bashed her. Apparently she wasent grown enough to handle a simple question.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you wanna talk about me then say it to my face....dont act like a little girl and run off into the chatroom gossiping and crap. I dont feel bad for what happened anymore...deal with it!!

Half of you dont even know what freakin happened....she over reacted, plan and simple....and then dramatized everything.....no one even bashed her. Apparently she wasent grown enough to handle a simple question.....

Yes, you asked a question.. But you asked a question in a way that made her seem like her information had lost all credibility as you were so 100% right. That was not the case, and in my opinion, deciphering the articles, BL has you beat (hands down). She read several articles every day, and has done this for years. She can break down an article much better than you. It would probably take your 3-5 years to reach her level.

I'm sure if I showed up to your work and criticized how you work on BMWs and said you do a poop-poor job, you'd get defensive... She explained her reasons on why she believed what she did, and drama unfolded.

Heck, I would of probably left too, if I was her..

But, if that were to happen to me with what little content I provide.. I'd stick around, just to continously stir the pot just like you Keep. No one forces us to come here, stay here, or even post. We can come & go as we please.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Keep BondLady was laying down the facts and very well I might add, And then she LEFT and true to her word she didn't come back; and yet this threed is still going on! and to who's advantage? No one! When people just ask questions and never provide any answers it become Very Very Very anoying! Can we move on with something more productive?...............................................! B) B) B)

Perhaps not. But you aren't grown up enough to stop baiting her. Call it a simply question if you like, but you were baiting her, and we all know it. It was childish and immature of you. As per your request, I've said this to your face, but this is my last word on the subject. So I suggest you do the mature thing now, and just let it go.

Yes, you asked a question.. But you asked a question in a way that made her seem like her information had lost all credibility as you were so 100% right. That was not the case, and in my opinion, deciphering the articles, BL has you beat (hands down). She read several articles every day, and has done this for years. She can break down an article much better than you. It would probably take your 3-5 years to reach her level.

I'm sure if I showed up to your work and criticized how you work on BMWs and said you do a poop-poor job, you'd get defensive... She explained her reasons on why she believed what she did, and drama unfolded.

Heck, I would of probably left too, if I was her..

But, if that were to happen to me with what little content I provide.. I'd stick around, just to continously stir the pot just like you Keep. No one forces us to come here, stay here, or even post. We can come & go as we please.

Thats the thing....you along with many others assumed what wasent there.....I didnt tell her that she didnt know what she was talking about. I even complimented her on the way she breaks down some of the articles she posts! I even told her that I enjoy reading her posts....so how is that telling her she lost all her credibility? She took it the wrong way simply because I asked her opinion and reasoning behind seeing the deleting the zeros as a good thing. This isent about who is better at doing what.... I could care less laugh.gif And she didnt explain anything....she answered me with more questions.....then another person commented that she thought BL was not holding herself to her own guidelines that she follows on her own site and thats when she got all bent out of shape....

Perhaps not. But you aren't grown up enough to stop baiting her. Call it a simply question if you like, but you were baiting her, and we all know it. It was childish and immature of you. As per your request, I've said this to your face, but this is my last word on the subject. So I suggest you do the mature thing now, and just let it go.

Baiting her? LOL Ok....If thats how you wanna look at it....

Id be more then happy to let it go....but everyone has to keep adding their two cents as if they knew my intentions and they knew everything that happened....

If people wanna talk about it, and talk it out then fine....Im more then happy to explain my intentions and what happened so they will also just let it go....its really not a big deal

Can we move on with something more productive?...............................................! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I would love to.....

• Upvote 1