Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Bondlady.....

keepmwlknfny

No, I understand the implications fully regarding the removal of zeroes. But as posted several times, there is 3 ways 'removing zeroes' can play out and I dont want to get into that here.

Let's just take the CBI's comments regarding the matter as chopping the 3 zeroes off our notes at face value. This is what we have not-so-affectionately started calling a LOP. For months now (up until a couple of weeks ago) this was common understanding. So my question here is, why would removing the zeroes (LOP) be any good for us? You basically put up a Grand and then they LOP, and you are left with a Grand. Then you need to cash it in (game's over) and you get your Grand back MINUS the spread. Effectively meaning you LOST money of this investment.

Now where I come from, LOSING money on an investment is NOT a good thing!!! I'm sure most readers will agree.

IMO what KeepM was asking BL for was clarification on her definition of what 'removing the zeroes' means. I don't feel there's a need for a Keep vs. BL debate necessary...just BL sharing her feelings on what she feels the zero removal means what explain why it would be good for us.

Yea bro right on! Thats exactly what Keep was asking BL to clarify. I'm not sure why people are giving Keep a hard time here. All he did was ask BL to explain what she means. Noteworthy, he did it in a respectful and non-confrontational manner. People respect BL and appreciate her diligence and good reporting and insightful opinions. She is a well respected member on the board and people take her word seriously. As they say, With great power comes great responsibility. So these individuals need to choose their words carefully.

Sonny1 found himself in a similar position when he guaranteed the RV a few months ago. Not s**tting on Sonny here, just saying that his words along with the words of others carry weight. Just look at how Adam carries himself. He is perhaps sometimes too careful with what he says; but that is why we choose to frequent his home (DV.com) and listen attentively to his comments and chats

Great post. Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So my question here is, why would removing the zeroes (LOP) be any good for us? You basically put up a Grand and then they LOP, and you are left with a Grand. T

I reckon and my wife tells me all the time, i'm not a smart man i'm a high school drop out matter of fact. But i know i'd rather have one cow that gives 6 gallons of milk a day then 6 cows that only give one gallon...the extra feed and work to maintain them cows isn't worth it in the long run

I reckon thats the same with the dinar, have 25 dinar worth $21 or 25,000 dinar worth $21, you get the same amount of milk, but you don't got to worry about all that extra work the zero's(extra cows) add...

Edited by DinarRedneck
  • Upvote 2

I took the liberty to critique your post. My statements are in red. I did it in hopes that you will understand that others may not always agree with you and that that's ok.

The thread that you started yesterday got out of hand real quick after I just wanted you to explain your reasoning as to why you think deleting the zeros is what we want.

You told her to stop posting the 000 articles because you feel it confuses the masses. Since your interpretation of the articles means we might break even or double or triple our money by taking the 000's off the notes themselves. While many others believe the articles are referring to removing 000 notes from circulation. In that situation then removing them from circulation is exactly what we want. The fewer dinar in circulation will allow for revaluing the IQD at a higher rate. Pretty simple really.

Again, let me state that I do appreciate your work and what you try to bring to dinar land and Im sorry if I came off a little rude to you.

I commend you for your ability to admit you were rude and apologize.

But seriously, can you explain to me why you feel so sure that we want them to delete the zeros because there is A LOT of confusion as to what it actually means and I along with many others are able to put the pieces together as to what they are truely saying from the countless articles that have come out, and the descriptions of this plan.

The reason we want them to delete the zeros is explained above. I find it interesting that you state here that you and many others have been able to put together the pieces and know what they are truly saying. You say this as if you couldn't possibly be wrong. The fact of the matter is you could be wrong. This is a speculative investment and we don't have all the pieces to the puzzle by design. The CBI will keep us guessing until after the fact. That is what they are suppose to do.

Im not trying to discredit you or make you feel bad or anything, I just think we should clear this up because I would rather see your good credibility stand where it is and not wither away for being grouped with some of the other nutjobs that dont even understand what they are reading and talking about.

Please elaborate on who you consider these nut jobs to be? Would the nut jobs be anyone that doesn't agree with your interpretation and conclusions on the information we have? You say you don't want to discredit the Bondlady or make her feel bad, however, you then say the two of you need to clear this up. Does clear this up mean her admit she is wrong and agree with you? Perhaps it means that she should agree to stop posting her interpretation of the articles since her conclusions don't agree with yours? I just went back to her original thread from the other day and it appears to me that it was your credibility that took the hit and not hers. For the record I agree completely with her assessment of the articles. I understand what I read and what I talk about. But, since she and I and many others don't interpret the articles to mean what you do, we must all be nut jobs. You said you didn't want to discredit her or make her feel bad but then you call her a nut job for not agreeing with you. I would caution you Keep to learn to use tact and stop calling others nasty names just because their views don't match yours. I wouldn't want to see your credibility wither away more then it did the other day.

I think you are spot on most of the time, but this one topic that you present does add confusion and I think is a bit misleading to the masses.....

I submit that the same could be said for your lop theories. If you are wrong then you are misleading the masses and adding confusion.

Please feel free to respond at your earliest convienience.....

This statement is laughable. You give her permission to respond and then tell her to do it at her earliest convenience. Using tact will get your point across and seem less abrasive. You could have said, I look forward to your response and it comes across completely different. See the difference?

• Upvote 6

I took the liberty to critique your post. My statements are in red. I did it in hopes that you will understand that others may not always agree with you and that that's ok.

- Yea we want fewer dinar in circulation.....of course....but not the way they are talking about doing it

- Because Im not wrong about what they mean in the articles about deleting the zeros.....they have been clear and precise. Its the gurus spinning this crap around that causes all the confusion and misconceptions. Could they be lying about this plan being in the works and something they want to do? Yes of course, and I hope that is the case but thats not my point.....how hard is it to understand what they mean when they say 1000 dinar will become 1?? And of course in the title of the articles it says redenomination by deleting the zeros and then mentions that their neighbor Turkey did the same when they deleted 6 zeros. Five minutes on google will find you all the answers you need to figure it out....

- Nutjobs = Gurus......people can disagree all they want...no one has to share my view, but I will push and prod you to fully explain and back your stance If I think your mistaken about something.....doesnt automatically make you a "nutjob" in my eyes LOL.....and I really could care less about what my credibility stands with people on the internet laugh.gif If their heads are clouded with too much fairy tale dust, then thats their problem...not mine....people will always hate what I have to say because its not what they want to hear....Im not a people pleaser and I think most people here understand that by now....I call it like I see it!

- Well I dont think that documented history and facts can mislead people that much.....if so, then you need to take it up with the people who wrote it.....

- That wasent giving her permission to respond....that was being respectable...telling her that when ever she feels like she has a free moment, to get back to me....

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This was exactly what I was thinking. IMHO, he has been very condescending in his opinions in general,( that's all they are) he's right, "you're" wrong if tyou disagree attitude, he really doesn't know for sure any more than anyone else how this will finally go down. One thing that really triggered me to his self righteous nature was when he stated the words "Actually mean" that's inferring that he "knows for fact" which is preposterous..again , just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to one.

off the wall question for ya Keep, what's your opinion of the BMW M70 engine, performance, reliability etc...

Will

This was exactly what I was thinking. IMHO, he has been very condescending in his opinions in general,( that's all they are) he's right, "you're" wrong if tyou disagree attitude, he really doesn't know for sure any more than anyone else how this will finally go down. One thing that really triggered me to his self righteous nature was when he stated the words "Actually mean" that's inferring that he "knows for fact" which is preposterous..again , just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to one.

off the wall question for ya Keep, what's your opinion of the BMW M70 engine, performance, reliability etc...

Will

... there's a fine line between love and hate... :blink:

Will

Ill be honest, we really dont see alot of those engines anymore! LOL Ive worked on only one and it wasent in that bad of shape. But the engines BMW builds are NORMALLY very reliable if you keep up with them and they can take a beating!!! We dont really see too many engine problems at all unless its customer negligence! You thinking about getting one or what?

I am not now nor have I ever claimed to be a guru. Thankfully, I guess, that means I am not a nut job. lol Now all I have to do is worry that my head might be clouded with to much fairy dust.

Understanding what they mean when they say 1000 will be 1 is not hard at all. They mean that what it took 1000 dinar to buy before will only take 1 dinar to buy once the new currency is issued.

The CBI is in the educational phase for Iraqi citizens. Make no mistake about it. They intend to issue a new currency. They plan to have 100, 50, 25, 10, 5, 1 and coins. It will be a re-denomination. A whole new currency issued. This event is 2 or 3 years off if the parliament approves the plan.

That does not mean they will lop the 000's from the current bills. The CBI has been removing 000 notes from circulation for quite some time now in country with the auctions. That is the reason the majority of daily purchases are done in US Dollars. That is the reason we saw the articles claiming that citizens in certain areas were finding it increasingly difficult to acquire them. They were also complaining about having to use large sums of smaller notes to complete transactions when they weren't using US Dollars.

I understand their figures show 30 sum trillion IQD in the M1 and M2. That is only because the 000 notes that have been removed have not been destroyed yet. They will be.

Some folks ask how can Iraq afford to RV? Iraq currently is the 3rd richest nation in the world and upon acceptance to the WTO and removal of the remaining ch7 sanctions they are on line to become the richest nation in the world surpassing China and the US. Their currency will be used as a reserve currency throughout the ME and the rest of the world.

Documented facts and history shouldn't mislead people, but I guarantee you the CBI will.

• Upvote 2

I am not now nor have I ever claimed to be a guru. Thankfully, I guess, that means I am not a nut job. lol Now all I have to do is worry that my head might be clouded with to much fairy dust.

Understanding what they mean when they say 1000 will be 1 is not hard at all. They mean that what it took 1000 dinar to buy before will only take 1 dinar to buy once the new currency is issued.

The CBI is in the educational phase for Iraqi citizens. Make no mistake about it. They intend to issue a new currency. They plan to have 100, 50, 25, 10, 5, 1 and coins. It will be a re-denomination. A whole new currency issued. This event is 2 or 3 years off if the parliament approves the plan.

Its 2-3 years from completion, maybe not 2-3 years from starting.

That does not mean they will lop the 000's from the current bills. The CBI has been removing 000 notes from circulation for quite some time now in country with the auctions.

How do you know this? M2 is going UP not down.

That is the reason the majority of daily purchases are done in US Dollars. That is the reason we saw the articles claiming that citizens in certain areas were finding it increasingly difficult to acquire them. They were also complaining about having to use large sums of smaller notes to complete transactions when they weren't using US Dollars.

I understand their figures show 30 sum trillion IQD in the M1 and M2. That is only because the 000 notes that have been removed have not been destroyed yet. They will be.

Again M1 and M2 are INCREASING, not even staying the same, so more notes are being introduced.

Some folks ask how can Iraq afford to RV? Iraq currently is the 3rd richest nation in the world

Based on what? Their GDP is next to nothing, their total oil in the gound is about 14T USD worth (i.e. 1 year of US GDP).

and upon acceptance to the WTO and removal of the remaining ch7 sanctions they are on line to become the richest nation in the world surpassing China and the US. Their currency will be used as a reserve currency throughout the ME and the rest of the world.

Documented facts and history shouldn't mislead people, but I guarantee you the CBI will.

Please show us the documentation for your "facts" . The wealth of China and the US is based on their GDP, Iraq's is MORE than 100 times smaller than the US.

their total oil in the ground is about 14T USD worth

Read more:

Really? Are you sure of that?

Iraq is currently producing approx 3 million barrels of oil a day. X 365 days = 1.095 billion barrels per year. Looks like they will be pulling in 1 trillion US Dollars a year by today's figures.

I hope your 14T USD figure is off or they will be completely out of oil in less then 14 years.

They are planning to increase this to 12 million barrels a day. X 365 days = 4.380 billion barrels per year. That would put them close to 4 1/2 trillion US Dollars per year.

Now do a little research on Russia's 40,000 foot wells and you will see that oil is no longer considered a fossil fuel. It is actually a layer that the crust of the earth lays on and it is believed that you could drill a well right where you are now and if you drill deep enough you will hit oil. Congrats! Your rich!

btw if you read posts 57 and 58 of this thread you will see the post you commented on was actually a response to Keep.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 1

Not being a Guru does not necessarily mean you are not a nut job!! I don't have any Gurus in my family, but.............. just sayin :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

their total oil in the ground is about 14T USD worth

Read more:

Really? Are you sure of that?

Iraq is currently producing approx 3 million barrels of oil a day. X 365 days = 1.095 billion barrels per year. Looks like they will be pulling in 1 trillion US Dollars a year by today's figures.

I hope your 14T USD figure is off or they will be completely out of oil in less then 14 years.

Not unless they get $1,000 per barrel. 1.095 billion barrels at $100 per barrel is 109B per year, so 140 years worth not 14.

They are planning to increase this to 12 million barrels a day. X 365 days = 4.380 billion barrels per year. That would put them close to 4 1/2 trillion US Dollars per year.

Again you are off by a factor of 10.

Now do a little research on Russia's 40,000 foot wells and you will see that oil is no longer considered a fossil fuel. It is actually a layer that the crust of the earth lays on and it is believed that you could drill a well right where you are now and if you drill deep enough you will hit oil. Congrats! Your rich!

No offense but that is just silly. Please show me any top level university geology department that makes this claim. I'm not aware of 40,000 ft wells in Russia, though there are a couple in the gulf that are this deep if you count the water as well, but what has that got to do with the claim of some sort of global oil layer? And even if that nonsensical claim were true how would then Iraq have such a huge amount of it compared to say Brazil that is 5 times as large?

btw if you read posts 57 and 58 of this thread you will see the post you commented on was actually a response to Keep.

All are free to respond.

End Quote

BTW...Did you happen to hear from the General's daughter again ? Remember? Your post of 2 or 3 months ago? There was never a follow-up on that one.

Edited by umbertino

That does not mean they will lop the 000's from the current bills. The CBI has been removing 000 notes from circulation for quite some time now in country with the auctions. That is the reason the majority of daily purchases are done in US Dollars. That is the reason we saw the articles claiming that citizens in certain areas were finding it increasingly difficult to acquire them. They were also complaining about having to use large sums of smaller notes to complete transactions when they weren't using US Dollars.

Some folks ask how can Iraq afford to RV? Iraq currently is the 3rd richest nation in the world and upon acceptance to the WTO and removal of the remaining ch7 sanctions they are on line to become the richest nation in the world surpassing China and the US. Their currency will be used as a reserve currency throughout the ME and the rest of the world.

You said it yourself....they are talking about a redenomination....where your 1000 dinar will now be equal to only 1 dinar....There is no other explanation for Iraq redenominating then by through lopping, which they have stated many times.....just as Turkey, Brazil, and Romania....thats a lop....thats exactly what they mean by deleting the zeros.....

Thats not what we want! You want to trade your 1000 dinar for only 1 new one? I know I dont.....

The CBIs financials on the M1 and M2 dont include bills that have been destroyed, pulled in, or that havent been issued......and it even explains that. We have brought that subject up many times already. What they claim is money thats in circulation....so until there is proof of the money supply going down, your statements of them pulling in 000 notes is just wishful thinking....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

for starters i dunno what u think u saw or read if u call posting in my chat room what was said, in the posts, all i did was copy/paste ... bashing, well i dunno what to tell u, and as for easy rider again i dont even know what your talking about agin, as easy's my buddy and i thot his comment was funny so i said it, it was what he had said, and it was funny to me, if i feel i owe any one an apoligy i waste no time in giveing it, and for another thing here have you forgot what i do? i find articles of interest to us as investors, i bring them forward for all to read good or bad, i find them i take my time that i sure the heck could be used for other things, and i bring them to every one to read, and i try to offer to the best of my ability as honest of a break down to the articles i can, i dont do dates nor rates, i dont call for a rv every day or ever for that fact, and my site is a bash free zone even tho there has been many who have deserved it i still dont allow it, im about so sick of this and im done with it, i brought articles and my opinons, the last 2 threads that i brought some really good pieces to read was turned into a night mare on elm street, i totally understand why so many good posters have stopped or left to never post again, its really not worth the frustraition and the time to try to just bring u news on YOUR investment, so linda if u are going to say i was suposedly to have done something try to be honest about what u say and not make it what it surely wasnt,..........to all of u here who have supported me, i really appreciate you and all the times you commented on my work, and appreciate to the utmost the respect and encouragement ive recieved from most of u all, again i thank you for it all, and allowing me into your home and site to bring you my articles , this will be my last post here on dinar vets, im tired and the endless ego's that wanna save us all from every thing or the pretense of it, as if we were not even adults or in our right minds or even capable of makeing our own decisions or even thinking for ourselves, it got old an it got old fast. im not a guru, i dont make guru predictions, i search for news thats all, once again some of you ill trully miss as some of you have been a rock of positivity and tried very hard to research your investments as i have tried to do and also add aid to those of like minds and principles, i pray we are all blessed in this investment, some things we will never know the validity of until they actually happen such as lop/no lop, as well as other things like dates and rates, these things no one knows, until they actually happen, if there is a lop i will deal with that at the time it happens the same applies if it doesnt, again i cant ty the most of you enough for the kindness you have shown me and the research some of u have done to educate yourselves in this investment, i appreciate it and you, God Bless You All, and i hope all good things for all of you................administrators please delete my membership, and again ty all.........BondLady

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

for starters i dunno what u think u saw or read if u call posting in my chat room what was said, in the posts, all i did was copy/paste ... bashing, well i dunno what to tell u, and as for easy rider again i dont even know what your talking about agin, as easy's my buddy and i thot his comment was funny so i said it, it was what he had said, and it was funny to me, if i feel i owe any one an apoligy i waste no time in giveing it, and for another thing here have you forgot what i do? i find articles of interest to us as investors, i bring them forward for all to read good or bad, i find them i take my time that i sure the heck could be used for other things, and i bring them to every one to read, and i try to offer to the best of my ability as honest of a break down to the articles i can, i dont do dates nor rates, i dont call for a rv every day or ever for that fact, and my site is a bash free zone even tho there has been many who have deserved it i still dont allow it, im about so sick of this and im done with it, i brought articles and my opinons, the last 2 threads that i brought some really good pieces to read was turned into a night mare on elm street, i totally understand why so many good posters have stopped or left to never post again, its really not worth the frustraition and the time to try to just bring u news on YOUR investment, so linda if u are going to say i was suposedly to have done something try to be honest about what u say and not make it what it surely wasnt,..........to all of u here who have supported me, i really appreciate you and all the times you commented on my work, and appreciate to the utmost the respect and encouragement ive recieved from most of u all, again i thank you for it all, and allowing me into your home and site to bring you my articles , this will be my last post here on dinar vets, im tired and the endless ego's that wanna save us all from every thing or the pretense of it, as if we were not even adults or in our right minds or even capable of makeing our own decisions or even thinking for ourselves, it got old an it got old fast. im not a guru, i dont make guru predictions, i search for news thats all, once again some of you ill trully miss as some of you have been a rock of positivity and tried very hard to research your investments as i have tried to do and also add aid to those of like minds and principles, i pray we are all blessed in this investment, some things we will never know the validity of until they actually happen such as lop/no lop, as well as other things like dates and rates, these things no one knows, until they actually happen, if there is a lop i will deal with that at the time it happens the same applies if it doesnt, again i cant ty the most of you enough for the kindness you have shown me and the research some of u have done to educate yourselves in this investment, i appreciate it and you, God Bless You All, and i hope all good things for all of you................administrators please delete my membership, and again ty all.........BondLady

Oh geeze.....really?? You get that upset over someone asking you to explain why you feel the way you do about a topic?? laugh.gif

Its nothing about ego....or trying to save anyone hahaha It was a simple question or request for you to conversate with me on one of the articles you posted. Its really not that big of a deal but apparently it was too much. How dare I right??

I even apologized for coming off a little rude.....whatever....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh geeze.....really?? You get that upset over someone asking you to explain why you feel the way you do about a topic?? laugh.gif

Its nothing about ego....or trying to save anyone hahaha It was a simple question or request for you to conversate with me on one of the articles you posted. Its really not that big of a deal but apparently it was too much. How dare I right??

wow...really, Keep?

I'm done

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

Somebody always has to stir the pot... Get a life

wow...really, Keep?

I'm done

Probably not a good idea to get caughtinthecrossfire...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Geez Keep, you sure know how to scare em away...

Remember, sometimes its not the content you bring forth, its your approach.

Delivery over content...

Reading TXT online, we all put our own spin on it and how it sounds in our head while being read.

• Upvote 3

KEEP! YOU DUMB BASS! YOUR INTEL MIGHT BE GOOD BUT YOUR DELIVERY STYLE BLOWS! HOW MANY PEEPS ARE YOUR GOING TO SEND AWAY WITH YOUR TRULY TACKLESS APPROACH? GO AWAY FOR AWHILE.  I DISLIKE YOUR JABS AND YOUR CRAP IS GETTING OLD.  I'VE INVESTED IN THIS PENNY STOCK JUST LIKE YOU...BUT MAN IT IS TIME TO SEEK SOME HELP TO FIX YOUR SOFT SKILLS. THEY BLOW

<P.S. I DON'T GET ON OFTEN BUT STARTING TO NOTICE A BAD SMELL COMING FROM YOUR CORNER. CLEAN IT UP OR FIND YOURSELF A NEW HOME.

JUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL & LEARN HOW TO BE GOSH DARN SAY WHAT YOU NEED IN A TACKFUL MANNER. WHILE YOUR AT FIX YOUR FREAKING HAT; YOUR TEENAGER DAYS ARE OVER. YES! I AM OLD SCHOOL BUT I HAVE EARNED IT. PUT A TIE ON, CLEAN UP, OR GO JOIN THOSE WANTING A FREE RIDE PROTESTING ON THE EXCHANGE.

R.O.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

KEEP! YOU DUMB BASS! YOUR INTEL MIGHT BE GOOD BUT YOUR DELIVERY STYLE BLOWS! HOW MANY PEEPS ARE YOUR GOING TO SEND AWAY WITH YOUR TRULY TACKLESS APPROACH? GO AWAY FOR AWHILE.  I DISLIKE YOUR JABS AND YOUR CRAP IS GETTING OLD.  I'VE INVESTED IN THIS PENNY STOCK JUST LIKE YOU...BUT MAN IT IS TIME TO SEEK SOME HELP TO FIX YOUR SOFT SKILLS. THEY BLOW

<P.S. I DON'T GET ON OFTEN BUT STARTING TO NOTICE A BAD SMELL COMING FROM YOUR CORNER. CLEAN IT UP OR FIND YOURSELF A NEW HOME.

JUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL & LEARN HOW TO BE GOSH DARN SAY WHAT YOU NEED IN A TACKFUL MANNER. WHILE YOUR AT FIX YOUR FREAKING HAT; YOUR TEENAGER DAYS ARE OVER. YES! I AM OLD SCHOOL BUT I HAVE EARNED IT. PUT A TIE ON, CLEAN UP, OR GO JOIN THOSE WANTING A FREE RIDE PROTESTING ON THE EXCHANGE.

R.O.

about that delivery style.....:)

Keep did not force bondlady to leave, all he did was ask a couple questions! Sheesh!

• Upvote 3