Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DONG

This is the first time I have posted. I am a newbe. I wanted to know where I can buy DONG or am I toooo late? I went to 5th 3rd Bank and this is where i found this forum. Do you have to have an account with them? Or is there a better place to buy dong with my credit card?

debbe

don't buy regular Dong,.................... buy a box of KING DONGSemot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is the first time I have posted. I am a newbe. I wanted to know where I can buy DONG or am I toooo late? I went to 5th 3rd Bank and this is where i found this forum. Do you have to have an account with them? Or is there a better place to buy dong with my credit card?

debbe

Just google it theres plenty of venders you can buy from...

If you have an account with Wells Fargo you can buy it for $58 a million the last time I checked.

From my understanding... You can call the foreign currency # for WF, order VND through the #. They'll debit your account accordingly & ship it to your address.

You don't have to go to a bank, or write out a check or get a money order. And to top it off!! They're much much cheaper than currency dealers.

:)

Try WF-Forex at 1.800.678.4653. Call is free. If you already have a Wells Fargo account, they will just deduct the cost of the VND from your debit card plus $10 handling fee & send it to your nearest WF branch bank within 2-3 days . Right now, VND is arounf $50 per million through WF. That's about half of what the on line sites & pumpers charge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have bought a lot of Dong, while I suppose what is a lot to me may not be a lot to others but I have about 20 million Dong so that's alot of money to me, especially on something that's a very risky, long term and speculative investment in my mind. That said I've shopped with 3-4 of the Dong sellers on the net as well as a few ebay sellers.

Ocassionaly a great deal can be had on ebay, maybe someone bought dong years ago and got sick of sitting on it and is letting it go cheap. Overall though I find ebay prices to be high as ebay is hitting selles with 13% so figure an extra 13% on top of whatever profit the sellers hope to meet.

I was really kicking myself I bought a significant portion of my dong holdings from vietnamdong org at 98 per million which was the cheapest I had found online. Someone on DongTalk another message board more for dong than dinar messeged me adn told me to check out getdong com they usually sell at 80 but occasionally run sales as low as 70 per million. I bought from them, received my order quickly and am happy with my order, only downside is they won't allow you to specify certain notes, personally I like the 200k notes but they wont let you pick. I wound up getting an assortment of everything which is fine, I'll take a mix to save $23 per million.

IMO I wouldn't waste the Time, Effort , or the Money on the Dong. IMO you have a better chance of Jesus comming back before the Dong does anything,but this is JMO

God Bless

Gooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvv

Not knocking u bud im hoping for the rv on both currencies but it always strikees me as finny when people who r invested in dinar which in my opinion is a longshot risky speculative thing act like us dong lovers are crazy

Hi, I have bought a lot of Dong, while I suppose what is a lot to me may not be a lot to others but I have about 20 million Dong so that's alot of money to me, especially on something that's a very risky, long term and speculative investment in my mind. That said I've shopped with 3-4 of the Dong sellers on the net as well as a few ebay sellers.

Ocassionaly a great deal can be had on ebay, maybe someone bought dong years ago and got sick of sitting on it and is letting it go cheap. Overall though I find ebay prices to be high as ebay is hitting selles with 13% so figure an extra 13% on top of whatever profit the sellers hope to meet.

I was really kicking myself I bought a significant portion of my dong holdings from vietnamdong org at 98 per million which was the cheapest I had found online. Someone on DongTalk another message board more for dong than dinar messeged me adn told me to check out getdong com they usually sell at 80 but occasionally run sales as low as 70 per million. I bought from them, received my order quickly and am happy with my order, only downside is they won't allow you to specify certain notes, personally I like the 200k notes but they wont let you pick. I wound up getting an assortment of everything which is fine, I'll take a mix to save $23 per million.

You May Also Want 2 Check With Banks Such As Whitney, Chase, & Regions That Also Sell DONG & Just A Week Ago Price There Is Still @ Only $60. Worth Looking Into.