Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Day 2 of juice fast***

easyrider

Well, i completed first day with ease out of 7 days. Now, I'm going into my second day just had a cup of green juice and it filled me right up we'll see when the hunger starts to kick in i seen an ad of carls jr. and i wanted to pull my eyes out of my sockets it looked so tasty laugh.gif but i am staying strong for 7 days.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, i completed first day with ease out of 7 days. Now, I'm going into my second day just had a cup of green juice and it filled me right up we'll see when the hunger starts to kick in i seen an ad of carls jr. and i wanted to pull my eyes out of my sockets it looked so tasty laugh.gif but i am staying strong for 7 days.

Good Luck :) Daily excercise and healthy eating (with a Big Mac here and there) beats dieting any day - why torture yourself ? - short bursts never win, tried it. Give yourself 7 weeks with a gym membership and a delicious meal program (an easy google) instead of 7 days of juice, much healthier too. Plus, you'll start some great new habits :)

Regardless, I wish you all the best.

Edited by Heinzy444

What kind of diet you doing? My husband is from your area

What kind of diet you doing? My husband is from your area

basically: green apples, spinach, celery, brocolli, cucumbers, i tend to add a few carrots as well mostly green though. Its been great so far, but i do fel that the hunger will kickin at least by today or the 3rd day and then the headaches im doing this to detox at a cellular level its a great way to do it ive heard so 7 days it is im on day 2 i do believe my diet will change when this is over and i will slowly start eating grilled chicken and tuna in my diet and lots of vegies and fruits i deprived my body for so long by drinking, partying, and eating late night taco bell and jack in the box so i am starting a new journey in my health. I am not unhealhy per say i do have HBP but i do wanna take hold of my health early while i can once in a while eat out like at a restaurant or something that will be fine but mostly good diet.

Best investments i have ever made was my juicer and the iraqi dinar smile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

basically: green apples, spinach, celery, brocolli, cucumbers, i tend to add a few carrots as well mostly green though. Its been great so far, but i do fel that the hunger will kickin at least by today or the 3rd day and then the headaches im doing this to detox at a cellular level its a great way to do it ive heard so 7 days it is im on day 2 i do believe my diet will change when this is over and i will slowly start eating grilled chicken and tuna in my diet and lots of vegies and fruits i deprived my body for so long by drinking, partying, and eating late night taco bell and jack in the box so i am starting a new journey in my health. I am not unhealhy per say i do have HBP but i do wanna take hold of my health early while i can once in a while eat out like at a restaurant or something that will be fine but mostly good diet.

good for you easy!!!...this will be a great adventure for you...healthy diet is the best way to go...like you, diet and dinar have been great investments...

Congrats on the juicer. :) As to the headaches, as long as you know you could have them, you can be prepared to control them. Also to help clear out your system, drink lots and lots of water. I think this diet is one of those that resets your metabolism. As you do this, I suggest that you follow your own plan. Don't listen to others, no matter how well-intentioned they may be (including me). But I do want to give you one important heads up. I did something like this one time, and after several days, I drank a lot of orange juice which was supposedly allowable, but which has quite a bit of natural suger in it, and when that sudden onslaught of suger hit my brain, it overwhelmed the systems and caused me to pass out. So don't drive if you feel a bit strange, light headed, or unusual in some way while depriving your body of regular foods. Best wishes, Easyman.

Glad your looking at things from the cellular level. I've tried to explain that to some people and it just doesn't seem to make sense to them. Bottom line to me - if you want a healthy heart, you need healthy heart cells, healthy lungs, healthy lung cells, etc.

If your interested, here's a link to a cellular level supplement. Cutting edge science involved in this one. Only one on the market - 16 million in research and over 30 international patents. Not going to be any copycats of this soon. Company has only been around for a year - but I think you will see them emerge with a huge impact on the health supplement market in the next 3-5 years.

http://www.powerup.teamasea.com

and some testimonials on what it has done

http://www.yesitsamazing.com

In the interest of full disclosure, this is a network marketting company, and I am distributor. But you do not have to sell the product to use it. If you are the entrepreneur type, you certainly could build a business around this product.

Congrats on the juicer. :) As to the headaches, as long as you know you could have them, you can be prepared to control them. Also to help clear out your system, drink lots and lots of water. I think this diet is one of those that resets your metabolism. As you do this, I suggest that you follow your own plan. Don't listen to others, no matter how well-intentioned they may be (including me). But I do want to give you one important heads up. I did something like this one time, and after several days, I drank a lot of orange juice which was supposedly allowable, but which has quite a bit of natural suger in it, and when that sudden onslaught of suger hit my brain, it overwhelmed the systems and caused me to pass out. So don't drive if you feel a bit strange, light headed, or unusual in some way while depriving your body of regular foods. Best wishes, Easyman.

I just remembered--I didn't feel light headed. For me, it was feeling very sick at my stomach like I had to throw up, and suddenly flushed and hot all over, and that's when I passed out. I tell you only because, if it were me, I would like to know this. If that should happen to you, sit or lie down immediately. I continued to stand and ended up falling on the floor unconscious, to the consternation of my family. But for what it is worth, i came to soon unharmed, so it wasn't as dangerous as it might have been had I been driving a car.

What is green juice and how is it made i might just give it a try if you are successful

When you are going through a detox your body will actually feel like you are getting the flu. Sometimes you may even have vomiting a diarrhea. it just depends on how bad you have been eating and what kind of toxins are in your body. Usually it starts around day 3. The headaches are also a sign of the detox but could also be blood sugar levels. Just do not give up and try to stick to the 7 days. Sometimes you think the diet is making you sick but in reality your body is ridding itself of toxins and does not want to get rid of them. It is tough to do a detox. I used to do the detox once a year for health reasons. You feel great when you get through it and it actually helps you eat healthier. You have bursts of energy to go to the gym and it puts you on the right track to good health. Now I just work out every day and try to eat healthy most of the time. I hope you see the results you are looking for. Hang in there!!!