Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru update

hitman

Can we give it another try says one Guru to another.... Reply: Sure we have nothing to lose and we might be right one day in the future..... SO LET"S KEEP it going

* Dinar Guru(s) Updates for 10/2/11

October 2nd, 2011 06:28 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

10-2-2011 Guru Tony [via wycoffjul] update ::: from all the info that i am hearing…they are trying to put this thru tonite…we should see this tonite or tomorrow!

10-2-2011 Guru ScottiG We have no control over the activities of Iraq. I have two sources confirming that Erbil has been acomplished and released as well as some other necessary things! Many events have lined up this last week that I believe are critical to the activation of the adjustment of currency! I believe we are still in a very good place. I am hopeful to see some activity tomorrow. Well if we have an RV in the banks,,,,,I will be dancing a jig outside!!

10-2-2011 Guru Tony [via alreadyblessed] all of our information looks GREAT… We are moving forward…there is no bad news!…let’s see what happens in the next 24 hrs!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Can we give it another try says one Guru to another.... Reply: Sure we have nothing to lose and we might be right one day in the future..... SO LET"S KEEP it going

10-2-2011 Guru Tony [via wycoffjul] update ::: from all the info that i am hearing…they are trying to put this thru tonite…we should see this tonite or tomorrow!

10-2-2011 Guru ScottiG We have no control over the activities of Iraq. I have two sources confirming that Erbil has been acomplished and released as well as some other necessary things! Many events have lined up this last week that I believe are critical to the activation of the adjustment of currency! I believe we are still in a very good place. I am hopeful to see some activity tomorrow. Well if we have an RV in the banks,,,,,I will be dancing a jig outside!!

10-2-2011 Guru Tony [via alreadyblessed] all of our information looks GREAT… We are moving forward…there is no bad news!…let’s see what happens in the next 24 hrs!

The only Problem is that all the info that GURU TONY has EVER had has been 100% WRONG! Not right EVER!!!

• Upvote 2

Before you start breakdancing ScottiG, lets address your mentor, okie, and his lack of performance with dong......its called the "accountability dance" and you're on main stage....

"From all the things I am hearing they are trying put this thing through tonight."

:lol:

:lol:

You ever see the movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"? Cuckoo . Cukoo.

"We are moving forward There is no bad news"

Other than the fact that the infrastructure is still in shambles,daily bombings and killings, everything points to stability in the region.

:mellow: