Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (Freeway Bill is excited and more)

trooper

highhopes (Freeway Bill is excited and more): PTR 10/1/11

October 1st, 2011 09:44 am

Something rotten in Denmark? Baghdad? ~ Freeway Bill

Studying the situation in this Dinar thing. There are many things that points to the fact that we are so close to our blessing and we are being jerked around by somebody.

Iraq is spending money like they have it…. Why? Because they know they will within the next few days.

40 billion dollars being allocated for work in Iraq. At the current rate, that would be the equivilant of around 47,000,000 if the RV had already happened @ 8.47. This would make sense. So, this shows you that Iraq is operating like the RV has already been implimented.

Folks, this tells me great news! Plans are being made and committments are being made as if they have already done it, which means they are ready and planning on this being done not just imminently but now!

Do the math and tell me if I am wrong.

The Gazette shows the Erbil is done done done…. What have we been saying for the past 4 days?

So, get ready for your blessing, it is coming and soon! Swift codes changed and sent out already. Banks are being schooled on how to handle this. I believe that US is not holding this up but has asked for a few more days to get ready. Well, now we should be ready.. Look carefully for tomorrow night if not before.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Posted by Countrygirl59 in BSP chat:

Gazette 211 chat with BellaGrits and translator, only1supertom

Bellagrits requested this chat be posted…

only1supertom: And mandated the President of the Republic National Alliance candidate Nuri Kamal al-Maliki to form a government within 30 days according to Article 76 of the Constitution. And began a period of 30 days for the owners since day 25 of the last month, ie, that the time it ten days ago.

only1supertom: so they would have to rv to get 40 billion so how could they allocate this money if it hasnt rv’d

only1supertom: means maliki was supposed to have a formed GOI by the 30 days according to article 76 but he is 10 days overdue

BellaGrits: only1supertom: so they would have to rv to get 40 billion so how could they allocate this money if it hasnt rv’d

only1supertom: BellaGrits what i was sayin is 10 billion dinar that they just allocated to redo the city of babylon is not enough,thats only 855 thousand $$$ but if they allocated this based on the rv already happening it about 40 billion

only1supertom: in other words 10 billion in dinars now isnt enough to revamp an entire acient city only1supertom: so they would have to rv to get 40 billion so how could they allocate this money if it hasnt rv’d

only1supertom: yea a lot of work to restore it

only1supertom: big big bucks

only1supertom: very good this is awesome!

BellaGrits: only1supertom: convert to only1supertom: $$$$ and see how much it is

BellaGrits: can you do it? only1supertom: current and after rv lets say 4 bucks only1supertom: working on it

only1supertom: $855,067.24 for 10 billion dinars at current if rv’d 40 billion

BellaGrits: dang, can you do smaller numbers?????

only1supertom: so now 855thousand now

only1supertom: if rv 40 billion

BellaGrits: only1supertom: sounds more like it to redo a acient city means they r rving BellaGrits: I cant do that MATH!!!!! I do LAW not MATH! only1supertom: in other words 10 billion in dinars now isnt enough to revamp an entire acient city

BellaGrits: only1supertom: so they would have to rv to get 40 billion so how could they allocate this money if it hasnt rv’d BellaGrits: It musta’!!!!!!!!!! Wooopie!!!! only1supertom: this is our week its gonna get good1

only1supertom: trying to find more info on the new smart cards .. they are supposed to be issuing them now on the new law .. 20% of thier salaries starting the first .. so if they come out at 4 bucks after rv it will bring thier salaries back to what they where

BellaGrits: and compensation?

BellaGrits: beginning tomorrow (printed Sept 30)

BellaGrits: OCT 1

BellaGrits: DinarDoc all I know is what only1supertom translated for me and it was GRAND! He said it had to have RV’d

BellaGrits: DinarDoc Go to the forum and he is translating the newspaper that has article 140 or something…..

wycoffjul: BellaGrits so that is what it said, giving out the Cards on Oct.1??

BellaGrits: Section Of News Called “Gazette 211″

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Gazette shows the Erbil is done done done…. What have we been saying for the past 4 days?

Got a link for this?

Swift codes changed and sent out already.

Got a link for this?

Once again we see free way jill spreading more bs in Gods name..........blessing blessing blessing whahaaaaaaaaaaaa im pulling my hair out with this blessing stuff.

its an investment, what you get back from your investment is a ROI (return on investment)

Do the math and tell me if I am wrong.

OK you are WRONG. Thanks for playing and now Art will tell you what your parting gifts are ....Art ?

Another duffus ... I agree with comments above - when Adam says "Dinar's Ready.. wash up" then I will believe it !! :lol:

OK you are WRONG. Thanks for playing and now Art will tell you what your parting gifts are ....Art ?

Another duffus ... I agree with comments above - when Adam says "Dinar's Ready.. wash up" then I will believe it !! laugh.gif

Totally unneccessary, Please refrain from the name calling.

-