Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank rumors

hitman

1. * HisPrincess (AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday): OOM 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 10:36 am · Posted in DOOZIES

AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday Morning OOMC 09/29/2011

10:29 AM [Andie_Z] FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THIS MORNING: Got some news for you… Yesterday I got a call from a trust friend whose niece is a branch manager with Wells Fargo in the Waco area. She called my friend, a CEO of a company, and said that she just got a memo from WF Corporate. The memo stated that the Swift codes had come to the banks and that Dinar holders could be cashing out on Friday (9/30). She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be “very, very ” happy. We got the call about an hour after the memo came down.

Mods if this is already posted please remove.

wondering if someone anyone can contact this Andie Z person and maybe Okie can call this bank. Shoot these bank stories can get you going. they sound so legit.

2. * voldimort (I work at the bank): DV 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 11:52 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.

Thank You,

David Wolfe

Post time 4pm est

Late Scratches\ Okie, ScottieG, Bluewolf were disqualified for overweight..... Found to much BS in the saddle

Tony and Dan got scratched because they could not decide which way they had to go around the track

Bear and Bulldog were scratched for much to many dropping on the track..... so many hot droppings they were afraid the other 2 rumors

would slip and fall

Frank is praying that the race will get a clean start and that God will have the track pay the winners in Dinar

Breitlings is working the window and trying to win the daily double...... Pimping as many dinar as he can for the big bucks and saying

RV is only paying even money

Bondlady has the line on the race won't say how she handicaps

Adam says his horse not ready to run for awhile.... will start running the first of the year

Late news Okie has posted a foul against the favorite claiming the owner have been bashing him for the last 2 yrs...... Came from Ghost

Shabibi was entered but can't get him in the gate so the bell can ring and get the race over

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN One a 2 rumor race pick the winner

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

another late entry came in at 3 to 1

VNJW (Retminded….bank in Texas): PTR 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 01:06 pm ·

12:04 PM EST retminded: OK all…just got off the phone with a bank in Texas, located in a Wal-Mart, that stated they recieve 2 days ago cash-in instructions for this IQD event….it DOES NOT MEAN they have a date or rate, but rather are prepared from corporate that they are ready….

retminded: YES…Just now…

retminded: thanks…my intel is mine… shared with alll… not from anywhere but me…so….it is what it is….

Read more:

The important thing to remember is that even if its Jan. the banks have got to start to collect the money now for a future buy back

A bank dose not buy your currency on Wen. and sell it on fri. it takes months to collect enough for the UST to sell back to Iraq (and make a profit )

• Upvote 1

another late entry came in at 3 to 1

VNJW (Retminded….bank in Texas): PTR 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 01:06 pm ·

12:04 PM EST retminded: OK all…just got off the phone with a bank in Texas, located in a Wal-Mart, that stated they recieve 2 days ago cash-in instructions for this IQD event….it DOES NOT MEAN they have a date or rate, but rather are prepared from corporate that they are ready….

retminded: YES…Just now…

retminded: thanks…my intel is mine… shared with alll… not from anywhere but me…so….it is what it is….

Read more:

nope........still like the guy who backed it up with a picture and note pad file, no offense to retminded

with the vast membership that follow the site,,,,,, not one of the members has a brother, sister, father, mother, aunt or uncle in Iraq that can confirm anything...... do these moderators filter all things other than their own BS...... Sad So Sad It's a sad sad situation..... sorry seems to be the hardest word

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 1

All BS...I have heard no such thing at my bank and I am pretty high up. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Thanks.... In case there was ever the need for somebody to get a confirmation about this obvious BS.

She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be “very, very ” happy.

How many BS (bank) storys have we heard that said that

Trillions.

Well I am"new to the site and cannot believe all the strories about revaluing tomorrow or "I know somebody...". I can say for a fact that I live in Summerville, SC and yesterday, my daughter and I went to Bank of America and Welld Fargo, both on Main street. The cust service lady at BoA told me that they do not deal with dinar at all. She says that their bank believes they are too many scams involved with it. Wells Fargo said that they would buy dianr from me but would not order/sell any for me. The would have nothing to do with Vietnamese Dong either.

Kind of makes you wonder what to believe!

BUT WAIT.......THERE'S MORE!

randalln, on 29 September 2011 - 02:34 PM, said:

I just gat a call from my bank also waiting to here the rate she is got a call in to the Treasury to double check the rate and i will let DV know today the outcome

Read more:

Unitedrich, on 29 September 2011 - 02:37 PM, said:

Any other details from that 1st conversation? Was she notified that something was in the works?

YES and now im waiting for a call back before i drive 2 hours

Read more:

randalln, on 29 September 2011 - 07:46 PM, said:

you would not like what it showed but thats preliminary she said ...........she just dont know but its digging time ..........i trust her judgment

Read more:

Posted Today, 05:59 PM

I will say this its not a lop maybe just a low RV we will know real soon real soooon

Read more:

The important thing to remember is that even if its Jan. the banks have got to start to collect the money now for a future buy back

A bank dose not buy your currency on Wen. and sell it on fri. it takes months to collect enough for the UST to sell back to Iraq (and make a profit )

Not sure I understand what you are saying. What happened to electronic banking? Banks exchange an electronic deposit in exchange for dinars (in most cases). It moves from one side of the books to the other. I would think that in the event of an RV the bank would have plenty of dinar to sell back to Iraq on the first day.

• Upvote 1