Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HIGHLANDER ASKS..DID IT RV? GREAT LISTEN

TELL ME HOW YOU GOT HAPPINESS OUT OF THAT...

all opinion.. nothing more. We dont know what they will do.

Shady stuff going on. She is right highlander whatever happens to the people happens to us so if they wanna screw americans they wil also screw their people and i doubt they want that on their hands after the everything that has occured in the ME.

P.S you need to listen to the whole call its actually a good call full of opinions that is it.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

all opinion.. nothing more. We dont know what they will do.

Shady stuff going on. She is right highlander whatever happens to the people happens to us so if they wanna screw americans they wil also screw their people and i doubt they want that on their hands after the everything that has occured in the ME.

P.S you need to listen to the whole call its actually a good call full of opinions that is it.

THANKS EASY.. :twothumbs:

This is a good post in that it opens possibilities of which may not make this investment as lucrative if at all. I have not listened to the full call and I will.

Highlander made some points that I at the time the article came out mentioning Turkey and France stumped me. In that article they made a reference to France which I thought was odd. It was the first time they had mentioned France. I to researched it and read what Highlander pointed out was France's RD in 1960's, and their moving onto the Euro. It did bother me.

I also thought it was unusual the Government reacting strongly against what Shabibi presented in parliament. It seemed up to that time they were supportive. I also wondered what the heck happened. However I did not consider that perhaps Shabibi presented something different than before and it met with much resistance.

Now I know Shabibi is highly respected here on the boards, but the past month or so I have had my doubts his plans have an RV in mind. They do not want to the foot the bill. It is very possible the RV has happened for other governments and corporations about to move into Iraq. The people and all of us may never see it.

I am still hopeful, but bankers are in it for the money and that is a fact.

• Upvote 1

BASICALLY IN THE NEWS , HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE

1. GOV OF IRAQ IS NOT FULLY SEATED(NO DEFENSE MINISTER)

2. IRAQ IS NOT OUT OF CHAPTER 7.

3. HCL IS BASICACLY DONE.

4. THE U.S FORCED THE ISSUE OF CHAPTER 7 BECAUSE THEY WILL PULL OUT OF IRAQ IN 90 DAYS AND IRAQ WILL HAVE NO WAY TO DEFEND ITSELF. SO TO PAY A MILITARY THEY MAY NOT BE IN CHAPTER 7.

THE IRAQI PEOPLE STARVE AND NOTHING REALLY CHANGES..MAYBE IRAQ DOESNT WANT TO BE OUT OF CHAPTER 7 YET SO THE UN CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM??

Read more: :blink:

One of the problems with the revalue calls is a lack of much debate. highlander makes a big point about France having switched to the Euro in 1999 while notes and coins did not come out till 2002 as if this is some big revelation that she has "documented and proven". In point of fact all of the EU countries did this and far from being some shadow banking conspiracy it was well publicized at the time as the beginning of the change over. You could get travelers checks in euros, take them to another country and cash it for local currency. Perhaps she should just check the wikipedia next time.

France did RD in 1960 at 100:1. If only Iraq WOULD follow that model, since then there would be maybe up to 20x of "room" left to RV to get up to the $1-$2 per (new) dinar level. If Iraq RD's at 1000:1, then the RV is limited to maybe only 0-2x. So if France has been added as an example that Iraq might follow for their RD, to me this is a good thing, as maybe it says its not fixed at 1000:1 and might only be 100:1 . The smaller the RD ratio, the bigger the RV ratio can be.

Edited by xyzzy

One of the problems with the revalue calls is a lack of much debate. highlander makes a big point about France having switched to the Euro in 1999 while notes and coins did not come out till 2002 as if this is some big revelation that she has "documented and proven". In point of fact all of the EU countries did this and far from being some shadow banking conspiracy it was well publicized at the time as the beginning of the change over. You could get travelers checks in euros, take them to another country and cash it for local currency. Perhaps she should just check the wikipedia next time.

France did RD in 1960 at 100:1. If only Iraq WOULD follow that model, since then there would be maybe up to 20x of "room" left to RV to get up to the $1-$2 per (new) dinar level. If Iraq RD's at 1000:1, then the RV is limited to maybe only 0-2x. So if Frances has been added as an example that Iraq might follow for their RD, to me this is a good thing, as maybe it says its not fixed at 1000:1 and might only be 100:1 . The smaller the RD ratio, the bigger the RV ratio can be.

I wonder could that have been the change Shabibi might have made the government did not like, Frances model of an RD? That is presuming he made a change?

the funny thing is that both of the people who started topics with this CC, told you to go to 27minutes

they don't say listen to the whole thing and focus on the 27min mark

that makes me suspicious of the intent of this thread, fear mongering at its best

Of course,and what would fear mongering lead to in this group? Sell your worthless dinars while you can get something back, at least. And the reverse pumpers makes money again!

It's a win-win. Look for a code that gives you a discount. B)