Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Oh ! the mental picture!! Pleeeease....take it away.....hairy....wrinkled ......oh no.. no don't go there Betty:lol:

Ok, I wasn't going to go there, but you made me Betty!!!

I had a client once who, when selecting toilets, told me he didn't want his balls to hit china. (As in porcelain) :lol:

I wish I could say he was well hung, but no...wrinkled and saggy :o

Not to point out the OBVIOUS, but you don't seem to be fighting very hard....just sayin.... :D

Why would i resist examining a new pencil? HELLO....NURSE......most normal thing in the world to me. Now you are obviously a new patient as i have never examined you and you will require the full range of my treatments for the length of this thread......ask BJ. , MACK, COOKED and MCUMAN......they will no doubt advise you to be careful... i take no prisoners... I just truse you up like a turkey and force feed you Haggis and Black pudding. BE WARNED! :D:lol:

Ok, I wasn't going to go there, but you made me Betty!!!

I had a client once who, when selecting toilets, told me he didn't want his balls to hit china. (As in porcelain) :lol:

I wish I could say he was well hung, but no...wrinkled and saggy :o

If one's balls hit china, would that make you.....HungLo?? :blink:

• Upvote 2

Why would i resist examining a new pencil? HELLO....NURSE......most normal thing in the world to me. Now you are obviously a new patient as i have never examined you and you will require the full range of my treatments for the length of this thread......ask BJ. , MACK, COOKED and MCUMAN......they will no doubt advise you to be careful... i take no prisoners... I just truse you up like a turkey and force feed you Haggis and Black pudding. BE WARNED! :D:lol:

"full range of my treatments".....sounds like tomorrow is gonna be linen day for me :o