Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Zero talk from Saleh

hablrob

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz: Central Bank of Iraq continued the project of deleting three zeros from the Currency against the backdrop of the criticism faced by the officials, adding that These criticisms do not affect the conduct of the monetary reform. The deputy governor of Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a reporter for the Agency (news) Tuesday: The project to delete the three zeroes from the currency was not affected by any existing Faced criticism, noting that a national project must be implemented, and continued: Much of the world has gone through this experience and successfully applied

And exceeded all the conflicts and the decline in economic reality to them. He said Mohammed Saleh: that the project will be studied in more depth and Etbiana and explained to the public and it is not a project simultaneously, "but long-term needs to long to apply," likely that they will be applied more than a year from now.

Link:

http://translate.goo...sp%3FID%3D45067

Saleh is the leader of the CBI propaganda.

Which means if he were in the deli meat business he'd be producing Bologna!

"Much of the world has gone through this experience and successfully applied. "

Once again the deleting, lifting, raising or whatever word you want to use is referring to an R/D (LOP). Some in this forum who see everyone as future millionaire's because Iraq is has a unique situation and is going to do something that no other country has done.

Well here it is straight from the horses mouth..............again. They want to do what everyother country has done in the past. They will R/D first. They there will be a gradual increase in value and THAT is when we will make our suspect money in these increases. We wont be millionaires but we will make a pretty good return.

Edited by Markinsa
Added Original Post as Quote
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It seems they post the same thing day after day. This to me is for one of two reasons. (1) To keep speculators away, or (2) to educate the people. Although printing the same crap every day does not seem to educate me any more today then when I read it the last 20 times. :D

I think it's a combination of both...Don't forget alot of Iraq is VERY undeveloped, there are many places where news takes months if not years to reach them....printing thing over and over again....As you'll learn overtime....is something Iraq does ALOT with Everything

They want to

I think this is the key to your quote, as far as i can confirm from the Articles and Quotes from CBI members, they DO want want RD....But the question is WILL THEY, with the current power struggle within Iraq, really anything is possible, sure, Shabibi is in charge of Monetary policy and only he has the power to make large monetary shifts...But there WAS a central bank while Saddam was in charge also and HE still managed to make any changes he wanted to the money at any time he wanted

I think if things get more, shaky, in iraq, we could very well see a RV or even a Devaluation, as a sort of 'look what i can do'

Once again the deleting, lifting, raising or whatever word you want to use is referring to an R/D (LOP). Some in this forum who see everyone as future millionaire's because Iraq is has a unique situation and is going to do something that no other country has done.

Well here it is straight from the horses mouth..............again. They want to do what everyother country has done in the past. They will R/D first. They there will be a gradual increase in value and THAT is when we will make our suspect money in these increases. We wont be millionaires but we will make a pretty good return.

You sure seem to know alot about what Iraq WILL do......again.

What is your "INTEL" that makes you so sure that is what is going to happen? If you aren't Shabibi, and aren't a member of the CBI, then you don't know what they are going to do. You're just speculating, like everyone else, so please keep your LOP talk in the LOP Section.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What is your "INTEL" that makes you so sure that is what is going to happen? If you aren't Shabibi, and aren't a member of the CBI, then you don't know what they are going to do. You're just speculating, like everyone else, so please keep your LOP talk in the LOP Section.

So what you are saying is that you may comment on any post in any of the forums no matter what its content with "oh boy we're going to be rich, this clearly means no RD", but if you want to comment that such a post (as the OP in this thread) is "yet more evidence that Iraq will RD", that is not allowed and you must instead start a new thread in the LOP section that references the OP in another forum that you wanted to comment on. Seriously? You really think that attempts to silence all alternative points of view is the best approach? Is that what Adam wants this site to be about, cheerleading only?
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So what you are saying is that you may comment on any post in any of the forums no matter what its content with "oh boy we're going to be rich, this clearly means no RD", but if you want to comment that such a post (as the OP in this thread) is "yet more evidence that Iraq will RD", that is not allowed and you must instead start a new thread in the LOP section that references the OP in another forum that you wanted to comment on. Seriously? You really think that attempts to silence all alternative points of view is the best approach? Is that what Adam wants this site to be about, cheerleading only?

There is nothing wrong with an alternative point of view, but to chime in on almost EVERY SINGLE THREAD that mentions three Zero's, and say in absolute terms it is going to LOP is just annoying as hell, and quite frankly everyone is tired of hearing about it. If you want to talk about LOPPING go into the LOP Forum, because out here in the real world NO ONE wants to hear it.

If you think its going to LOP sell your Dinar and go find another investment website that will allow you to cry about how its not going to pay off either.

• Upvote 1

If you think its going to LOP sell your Dinar and go find another investment website that will allow you to cry about how its not going to pay off either.

A LOP doesn't mean it won't pay off, just means it will pay off LESS then expected....*Potentially* with a LOP there is a chance at a 300-400% gain, i've been in very few investments, with this little risk with that much gain

I don't think a 300-400% gain is a reason to give up on an investment

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 1

There is nothing wrong with an alternative point of view, but to chime in on almost EVERY SINGLE THREAD that mentions three Zero's, and say in absolute terms it is going to LOP is just annoying as hell, and quite frankly everyone is tired of hearing about it. If you want to talk about LOPPING go into the LOP Forum, because out here in the real world NO ONE wants to hear it.

Well the "deleting of the three zeros" IS taling about an RD. But, saying that is a problem while its ok to post "we'll be rich any day" after every post on every forum no matter what the subject at hand. Just as I said, that would be to devolve this site into cheerleading. In my view comments on an article should be allowed regardless of the view expressed. The constant "GO-RV" is tolerated no matter where or how often it is posted, so the case is still hugely biased toward pro-RV comments.

I don't know anything about you or your investment methodology. Selling after the loss is already built in while there is little chance of further loss but a reasonable chance of either less loss or some gain or even as has been said 300 or 400% gain, would be a very silly move as I see it. If you just want to read "we'll be rich tomorrow" posts just stick to okie's rumors. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 2

Well the "deleting of the three zeros" IS taling about an RD. But, saying that is a problem while its ok to post "we'll be rich any day" after every post on every forum no matter what the subject at hand. Just as I said, that would be to devolve this site into cheerleading. In my view comments on an article should be allowed regardless of the view expressed. The constant "GO-RV" is tolerated no matter where or how often it is posted, so the case is still hugely biased toward pro-RV comments.

I don't know anything about you or your investment methodology. Selling after the loss is already built in while there is little chance of further loss but a reasonable chance of either less loss or some gain or even as has been said 300 or 400% gain, would be a very silly move as I see it. If you just want to read "we'll be rich tomorrow" posts just stick to okie's rumors.

Go back in any of these posts, and show me the ones where they say they're going to be millionaires overnight? You will be hard pressed to find any. Everyone here knows that this is a risky investment, and they could make alot of money, and many hope for the moon.

People come here to see what the status of the RV/RD/LOP is and how things are playing out. We don't come here to have someone tell us our investment is crap. If you and others want to do that, that is what the LOP Section is for. Adam created that section so you could freely discuss LOPPing without BOTHERING other members.

NO ONE knows how this investment will play out except Shabibi and the Central Bank. The only thing you can do is state your Opinion of what is going to happen because you don't have any FACTS that will back up what you say may or may not happen.

We ALL know your position. SO Please, Please, Please shut up!

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go back in any of these posts, and show me the ones where they say they're going to be millionaires overnight? You will be hard pressed to find any. Everyone here knows that this is a risky investment, and they could make alot of money, and many hope for the moon.

"hope for the moon" is "be a millionaire overnight", isn't it?

People come here to see what the status of the RV/RD/LOP is and how things are playing out.

Yes, so when an article is posted about it, why is it not perfectly legit to comment on what we think the article is saying about an RV/RD/LOP?

We don't come here to have someone tell us our investment is crap. If you and others want to do that, that is what the LOP Section is for. Adam created that section so you could freely discuss LOPPing without BOTHERING other members.

I have never said the investment is "crap".

NO ONE knows how this investment will play out except Shabibi and the Central Bank. The only thing you can do is state your Opinion of what is going to happen because you don't have any FACTS that will back up what you say may or may not happen.

You're not making sense here. "may or may not happen" is exactly right, I can only give my view on that. And we all can provide FACTS to support that opinion. Which view is better supported is up to each of us to decide.

We ALL know your position. SO Please, Please, Please shut up!

I could parrot the same exact sentence back to you and it would work just as well. I prefer not to be so rude however. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 1

It's a very simple concept.

Every 3 zero article for the past 6 years is about a redenomination.

If you have a redenomination forum, put them there.

If you insist on calling a LOP, put them there.

If you have a problem with it, Tell Shabibi.

It is equally annoying to see people who would run someone off that is being realistic, as the standard play.

Who is being more negative; the ones telling the truth, or the ones trying to run them off?

I'll make it simple... If you are saying I have to lie to stay here, Ban Me.

There is some crap I won't eat...

• Upvote 2

It's a very simple concept.

Every 3 zero article for the past 6 years is about a redenomination.

If you have a redenomination forum, put them there.

If you insist on calling a LOP, put them there.

If you have a problem with it, Tell Shabibi.

It is equally annoying to see people who would run someone off that is being realistic, as the standard play.

Who is being more negative; the ones telling the truth, or the ones trying to run them off?

I'll make it simple... If you are saying I have to lie to stay here, Ban Me.

Well said. Im am told to take my commen to the LOP section because I have no intel to back my point of view. Well my "intel" is the actual news articals or televised statments coming strqight from the CBI. As I have said a over and ove we WILL make a good return. It will go up in value just not millions. Why is this so bad. There is way more evidence indication a R/D then an R/V. We must be well informed so we can make good solid choices.

I sure would like Adams stance on moderators banning people for expression differnt points of view. Some I feel abuse their powers as moderators. Its to bad

• Upvote 1

Well said. Im am told to take my commen to the LOP section because I have no intel to back my point of view. Well my "intel" is the actual news articals or televised statments coming strqight from the CBI. As I have said a over and ove we WILL make a good return. It will go up in value just not millions. Why is this so bad. There is way more evidence indication a R/D then an R/V. We must be well informed so we can make good solid choices.

I sure would like Adams stance on moderators banning people for expression differnt points of view. Some I feel abuse their powers as moderators. Its to bad

I usually try to be very reserved and much more subtle.

I have also had to keep the peace on a much smaller scale; as far back as the mid 80s in the days of dial up BBS.

When a Moderator injects their opinion in a menacing way, it makes it hard for the other Mods to quell an uprising, and maintain their integrity.

Markinsa is a great moderator, who brings hope, humor, documentation and usually, a light touch.

We all have our bad days; I'm no different.

This has been a long time coming, as the news is more and more of a subject that carries a very negative connotation.

If Shabibi insists on going through with this, a large percentage of the news articles for the next three months are likely to end up in the LOP talk area, if they are to be discussed.

I usually try to not be a part of the problem, so I apologize to all for letting my end of the discussion get out of hand, but I was and still am serious about the truth and integrity issues.

A LOP doesn't mean it won't pay off, just means it will pay off LESS then expected....*Potentially* with a LOP there is a chance at a 300-400% gain, i've been in very few investments, with this little risk with that much gain

I don't think a 300-400% gain is a reason to give up on an investment

300-400% gain if you wait to buy the lower denoms.. Doubtful that the 000s many of us hold would benefit...

They'll be deemed invalid prior to any rate adjustment. Unless, they did it from the start to add incentive.

Only other way(s) to potentially profit from this scenario is to buy LDs upon introductions or Warka for digital currency.

Both are not easy to access... LDs can't be purchased until release, and than only likely through dealers.

Warka acct setups take forever and involve a lot of fees.

So, our 000s are now on a time limit to be cashed in... Do you risk it & wait while being hopeful for an adjustment of the rate.. Or do you simply just cash-in immediately upon official announcement of a LOP?

Than, we have to be concerned about which banks will be accepting IQD. -- Some may not deal with both the old & new, some may strictly deal w/ new, some may deal with both. Our only choices may be currency dealers who will give us less than market value by a wide spread so they can pocket themselves for profits.

So, lets hope for a better outcome :)

• Upvote 1

Turkey is allowing 10 years to exchange their old currency for new. Iraq says they are using Turkey as an example so hopefully we will have 10 years to exchange. And, who is to say they wouldn't adjust the rate at the same time they redenominated?

• Upvote 4

or Warka for digital currency.

So, lets hope for a better outcome :)

I have 99.9% of my dinar in Warka, I have no problem getting a response from them every couple of days and the fees are less then the interest...so i'm gaining money as i wait for something to happen....If everyone isn't in Warka by now....i don't know what you guys are waiting for....

Ideally, everyone would have a Warka account, ISX account and Cash on hand(i kept a VERY small amount of cash in hand(20 of each note)

No disrespect, but isn't a big part of the problem the fact that the CBI releases a different article and sometimes several articles every single day that talks about the removing / deleting the zeros? I see that people get tired of hearing about it but it isn't members of the site that keep bringing it up, it is the CBI. Then what seems to happen is that some says that the articles mean something completely different or that a lop isn't possible. Then the whole thread digresses and the playground isn't as much fun.

• Upvote 2

I have 99.9% of my dinar in Warka, I have no problem getting a response from them every couple of days and the fees are less then the interest...so i'm gaining money as i wait for something to happen....If everyone isn't in Warka by now....i don't know what you guys are waiting for....

Ideally, everyone would have a Warka account, ISX account and Cash on hand(i kept a VERY small amount of cash in hand(20 of each note)

Wow - you definitely have all your bases covered.

Actively trading in the ISX is a smart move IMO. Did you invest in the BOB as of recent? I have heard the shares increased pretty good.

What is the interest rate? 10% or something to that sort if your holding it as IQD?

And like 4% or 6% in USD?

You really can't go wrong with those figures.

At least you went a route where you're making $$$...

If I could do it all over again, I would go that route... At least let my $ grow while I wait.

The ISX could be a great way to watch your money grow fast as well.

• Upvote 1

I FIND THE REBUTTALS HERE ENTERTAINING, IF NOT FOR THESE THESE POST WOULD BE BORING INDEED, HOWEVER, LET ME INTERJECT THIS. WE ALL READ THESE POST FOR POSITIVE REPORTS IF WE DON'T THINK THEM AS SUCH WE GO AND DO OUR OWN RESEARCH, OPINION IS LIKE DROPS OF WATER IN THE OCEAN IT NEITHER ADD NOR TAKES AWAY FROM WHAT WE ARE DESIRING TO HAPPEN. SO PERK UP LINE UPON LINE, BRICK UPON BRICK GET YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER FOR THE DAY WILL COME WHEN WE WILL ALL REJOICE IN THE TUNE OF EXPECTANCY. :mellow:

Guys calm down about hearing about the lop so much,you have to understand there are new members that join all the time and they don't understand the lop so it concerns them when they are putting articles out every week about 30 trillion will be 30 billion that is a bit confusing.removing the zero's or articles that say 25,000 dinar and 25 dinar will have same value you have to understand it is a possibility.but if this was their plan it would have been done already.if you take three zero's off all the notes you would have everything covered from 25 dinar to .05 cents to make change with then all they would have had to do is mint the coins they need for large purchases which would be a coin worth 50 and 100 dinar and then you could slowly change out the large notes with small denomination and this could be done in a matter of months like when they exchanged saddams old notes it took three moths.once they lop they would immediately have accomplished their goals of turning the 30 trillion to 30 billion and then raise their exchange rate to a 1 to 1 with the usd and now they have raised the value of the dinar.they have accomplished their goals right,so now tell me why have not they done this already,because they have accomplished everything but given wealth back to the Iraqi people like they once had before and that was one of the most important things to shabbs and the lop theory does not accomplish that.this is why we have not RV'd he will remove the zero's but he will do it by reducing the amount of currency that is in circulation mostly the large denoms and this is wy this project will be drown out for months and maybe years before it is completely done.all these rumors about 3 to 4 dollar RV will not happen I doubt if it comes out over .25 cents and slowly go to 3 to 4 dollars over a period of a year or two and remember this is jmo only.it's the only way to accomplish all the goals shabs set out to accomplish.

Guys calm down about hearing about the lop so much,you have to understand there are new members that join all the time and they don't understand the lop so it concerns them when they are putting articles out every week about 30 trillion will be 30 billion that is a bit confusing.removing the zero's or articles that say 25,000 dinar and 25 dinar will have same value you have to understand it is a possibility.but if this was their plan it would have been done already.if you take three zero's off all the notes you would have everything covered from 25 dinar to .05 cents to make change with then all they would have had to do is mint the coins they need for large purchases which would be a coin worth 50 and 100 dinar and then you could slowly change out the large notes with small denomination and this could be done in a matter of months like when they exchanged saddams old notes it took three moths.once they lop they would immediately have accomplished their goals of turning the 30 trillion to 30 billion and then raise their exchange rate to a 1 to 1 with the usd and now they have raised the value of the dinar.they have accomplished their goals right,so now tell me why have not they done this already,because they have accomplished everything but given wealth back to the Iraqi people like they once had before and that was one of the most important things to shabbs and the lop theory does not accomplish that.this is why we have not RV'd he will remove the zero's but he will do it by reducing the amount of currency that is in circulation mostly the large denoms and this is wy this project will be drown out for months and maybe years before it is completely done.all these rumors about 3 to 4 dollar RV will not happen I doubt if it comes out over .25 cents and slowly go to 3 to 4 dollars over a period of a year or two and remember this is jmo only.it's the only way to accomplish all the goals shabs set out to accomplish.

I HOPE YOUR RIGHT, but the problem is, the current facts available don't point towards a RV happening....When looking at this as an investment, we are forced to look at the facts and put hope and dreams away....Now, when looking at this as a lotto ticket, its a bit different, when buying a lotto ticket, the odds and facts show, you pretty much won't win, you have to put the facts away....You buy because of the hope and dreams....

I'm thinking tonight, that the difference between those saying lop and those saying RV is the difference between those that see the Dinar as an investment and those that see the Dinar as a lotto ticket

• Upvote 1

I HOPE YOUR RIGHT, but the problem is, the current facts available don't point towards a RV happening....When looking at this as an investment, we are forced to look at the facts and put hope and dreams away....Now, when looking at this as a lotto ticket, its a bit different, when buying a lotto ticket, the odds and facts show, you pretty much won't win, you have to put the facts away....You buy because of the hope and dreams....

I'm thinking tonight, that the difference between those saying lop and those saying RV is the difference between those that see the Dinar as an investment and those that see the Dinar as a lotto ticket

Agreed. Excellent analogy. Could not have said it better myself.

Donnydoright

I would like also for you to look at the amount of billions of dollars or dinars would be made on just the spread on the buying and selling of the dinar as it rises to it's 3 to 4 dollar per dinar settling and buying point.this would not be possible with just a lop or a rd,people would simply cash out and be done with iraq.the reason a lot of people think that they will simply rd and rv is because they see the 30 trillion and it is such a large number for a country like Iraq to try to cover,but I think they are not being truthful about how much is really in circulation cause it would give away their intentions.but look at all the currency auctions they have had.also majority of the country is using usd not dinar perfect time to take in some large denoms,also there have not been any dinar printed in 2011 or I have not been able to find any and I buy dinar constantly.so with all that in mind I doubt if there is 5 to 10 trillion dinar in circulation.if you come out with a straight rv at about .10 to .25 cents it would be very affordable for Iraq and with the money they would make on the spread they could bring in even more of the large denoms and within a year or two the rv would have paid for itself and shabbs have accomplished his goals of bringing wealth back to the Iraqi people and purchasing power to the dinar.this is jmo only.

Nothing wrong with viewing it as an investment. But, I wouldn't deem a LOP a great conclusion to our investment. It greatly reduces the ROI % potential while potentially removing the potential of any increase in value of the notes we may hold.

Most of us put our eggs all in one basket, so we were foolish. I'm sure if many of us had time and could do it all over again, we would consider Warka, ISX, etc. But the imminent feeling of a R/V discouraged us. Even now, we question, would an account be setup in time? It takes awhile to set these things up.

I'm not saying I view it as a lotto ticket... I'm seeing the potential vastly reduced out of the IQD and even holding long-term may not give us a modest return. And we may have invested wrong by putting our eggs in the wrong basket. We took the easy route to purchasing hard currency that may not ever see another value adjustment (The new LDs may see a value adjustment after the 000s are invalid).

• Upvote 1