Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Story On The Dinar!

Who do you think owns all the central banks of the world? Also who do you think owns the Federal Reserve system? It's jews Mr. The same ones Mr.Putin run out of Russia, and arrested some of them. You need to do a little research on who it was that founded communism, and mass murdered over 50 million of my people over here. It's the same communist gang mentality that has now infiltrated the US government, and controls the money. Wake up Mr. you are not as intelligent as you think.

It's nice to see that there is an audience for historical truth on DV. 7Dinar is as stunningly correct as she is visually stunning. And she ought to know all about Michael Khodorkovsky and the other members of the so-called "Russian" mafia. What a misnomer! They are anything but Russian, just as were the murderous founders of Communism (Lenin, Trotsky, Kamenev, et al), the Cheka, and the gulags anything but Russian.

Xyzzy apparently cannot be bothered with subtlety of wit. But for his/her edification, I was not referring to rationality in and of itself, but rather the irrepressible urge among the "cool kids" to merely appear "rational." It's just like those people who get tattoos to express their own "individuality," although it never occurs to them that 9 out of 10 people have them nowadays.

I'm far from a kid and have never gotten a tattoo. I am an engineer, and take a very "show me the evidence" approach to things. Your claims of "everyone knows it" holds no sway with me. Attack me all you want, it only shows you can't make your case via rational argument and solid data but must resort to slurs and insults.

It isn't. At all.

Not really. Their GDP is almost entirely based on oil. All of a sudden having their currency suddenly worth way more than it should be doesn't make the oil shoot out of the ground any faster. You would THINK that it would mean they could pay to get more wells drilled and more exploration done and whatnot but those people don't want paid in dinar, they want paid in USD and Euros, and Iraq doesn't have enough of them. In fact, in reality, it would likely make their GDP go DOWN, because instead of getting paid in USD for their oil, they'd be getting paid in the hyperinflated dinar. More and more of their hyperinflated dinar coming back into the country would cause more inflation, causing it to lose value, and more and more oil leaving the country, would also cause it to lose value (if they were capable of monetizing their oil supply, which they're not).

No country on the planet uses resources that will be in the ground for decades to back their currency today. If they did Venezuala would own 1/2 the planet.

Which exponent would that be? One?

"I will gladly pay you on Monday for a hamburger today." Wimpy --from the Popeye cartoon series.

• Upvote 1

I'm far from a kid and have never gotten a tattoo. I am an engineer, and take a very "show me the evidence" approach to things. Your claims of "everyone knows it" holds no sway with me. Attack me all you want, it only shows you can't make your case via rational argument and solid data but must resort to slurs and insults.

When a crime syndicate containing a preponderance of Judaics, a virtual ethnic bloc, calling themselves "Russian" appears, does this not constitute for you evidence? Or does that only count with regard to Italian scofflaws?

The point I am making is that this situation with the dinar is a most rare opportunity; one that is ordinarily reserved for a more "prestigious" group of people, if you will.

Edited by Sanssouci

Lol, good one. Articles saying 30 trillion becomes 30 billion? Fact. CBI referencing Turkey? Fact. Delete three zeros = RD (lop)? Fact. No country on the planet using oil in the ground to back their currency? Fact.

What you're tired of arguing with is facts. A lot of people around here don't like facts. They like speculation and rumor and lies, because it tells them what they want to hear.

You just don't get it. What we don't want to hear is YOU!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"I will gladly pay you on Monday for a hamburger today." Wimpy --from the Popeye cartoon series.

Very cute! :) But this is borrowing (and we never saw our hamburger loving Wimpy pay back his loan). Iraq certainly wil get loans (i.e. sell bonds). But this does not help them increase the value of GDP in the present, but to grow it going forward. The value of a money supply flows from the value of the associated economy, not a future potential economy.

When a crime syndicate containing a preponderance of Judaics, a virtual ethnic bloc, calling themselves "Russian" appears, does this not constitute for you evidence? Or does that only count with regard to Italian scofflaws?

I have made no comment on the Russian mafia. I have no doubt organized crime is as big or bigger in Russia then in the rest of the world, but I have no knowledge in who the players are, so I have not commented on it. So why respond to me about it?

The point I am making is that this situation with the dinar is a most rare opportunity; one that is ordinarily reserved for a more "prestigious" group of people, if you will.

I don't see how you get here from your comment above, but ok. If by "this situation with the dinar" you mean an upcoming 1000:1 RV, that is clearly not possible so its not "reserved" for anyone as its a myth. If you mean the potential of getting a good return over many years, sure that's possible but that is hardly a secret.

As soon as the 1000:1 RD is official that wil limit any near term RV to 0-2x or so. While large by historical standards that is tiny for what folks here want. SInce the dinar has increased in value by about 3x from 10 yeas ago, the potential of another 2 or 3x is also hardly a secret.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have made no comment on the Russian mafia. I have no doubt organized crime is as big or bigger in Russia then in the rest of the world, but I have no knowledge in who the players are, so I have not commented on it. So why respond to me about it?

I am merely defending 7Dinar, who herself ought to know a thing or two about Russian history, past and present. Perhaps you should consult with her, instead of smugly regurgitating the usual "Western" propaganda. The murder of Russian, Belarusian, and Ukrainian Christians by Judaic Bolsheviks during the Communist period is unparalleled in history.

I don't see how you get here from your comment above, but ok. If by "this situation with the dinar" you mean an upcoming 1000:1 RV, that is clearly not possible so its not "reserved" for anyone as its a myth. If you mean the potential of getting a good return over many years, sure that's possible but that is hardly a secret.

I did say "ordinarily reserved." What I am saying is that however it turns out, if there is any profit to be made whatsoever, it is a rare, unique opportunity for Americans of a more common strain. Again, I reference the Dodd-Frank Bill with regard to Libya, which limits involvement to persons with a net worth of 10 million dollars or greater. The high rollers were careful to see that window very quickly closed.

I am merely defending 7Dinar, who herself ought to know a thing or two about Russian history, past and present. Perhaps you should consult with her, instead of smugly regurgitating the usual "Western" propaganda. The murder of Russian, Belarusian, and Ukrainian Christians by Judaic Bolsheviks during the Communist period is unparalleled in history.

For the last time, I have not made any comment on the Russian mafia, other than that I have no specific knowledge of it. I have not said 7Dinar's posts on that subject are correct or incorrect, I haven't commented on them at all. 7Dinar may live in Moscow, and maybe that is her picture, and maybe she does know a lot about the Russian mafia, or maybe none of those things are true. I don't mean that as offense to anyone, no one knows who I am for sure either, this is just an internet forum after all.

I did say "ordinarily reserved." What I am saying is that however it turns out, if there is any profit to be made whatsoever, it is a rare, unique opportunity for Americans of a more common strain. Again, I reference the Dodd-Frank Bill with regard to Libya, which limits involvement to persons with a net worth of 10 million dollars or greater. The high rollers were careful to see that window very quickly closed.

Here is the text of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection act. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ203/pdf/PLAW-111publ203.pdf Perhaps it does set some new limits on investor qualifications to make foreign investments (there are such qualification restrictions on many types of investments, e.g. options trading). it does not contain the word Libya or ten million or 10 million or 10,000,000. If there is a clause that causes the effect you mention in some more general way, perhaps you could dig it out for us. Edited by xyzzy

These "opinion" articles do nothing but help spread misconceptions and misinformation among the forums......

Funny how they are "facts" but yet nothing can be verified as the poster claims...... laugh.gif

Validity just dropped like an anvil off a cliff....

Keep, where have you been, missed your input ?

Congrats on the BUN, just remember the vocal line, Teach your children well !

Good Things To All !

Very cute! :) But this is borrowing (and we never saw our hamburger loving Wimpy pay back his loan). Iraq certainly wil get loans (i.e. sell bonds). But this does not help them increase the value of GDP in the present, but to grow it going forward. The value of a money supply flows from the value of the associated economy, not a future potential economy.

I knew that. What made you presume i didn't? I thought anyone could see that I was simply teasing. You have a way of hopping out there in front of everyone and showing yourself to be snobbish and churlish. It doesn't speak well for you.

As soon as the 1000:1 RD is official that wil limit any near term RV to 0-2x or so. While large by historical standards that is tiny for what folks here want. SInce the dinar has increased in value by about 3x from 10 yeas ago, the potential of another 2 or 3x is also hardly a secret.

*Yawns and stretches*

Puts up 20k dinar to the one lopster who can disprove the following 2 situations!

TURKEY / IRAQ / Similar( Y for yes N for no, if yes provide irrefutable proof not your conjecture)

1. 1,800,000 : $1 / 1170 : $1 / N

2. population 74 million / population 32 million / N

3. debt 243 billion / debt 23 billion / N

4. highly unstable economy / stable economy / N

5. 540 million barrels of oil a day / 2.8 million barrels of oil per day could be as high as 12-13 million / N

6. inflation rate the month prior to RD 38% the month they RD 10% / Inflation rate the last 5 years less than 3% since march of 2011 / N

Turkey hit a high of near 400% then went down each month prior to RD 3%-7.1% in August 2011 they are rising

what does this represent? well just how similar these 2 situations really are they are on opposite ends of the spectrum at each and every point. Just because they each went through a period of hyperinflation they would have had to both handle the situation the same from the get go to be called similar or the same. The fact is they were both handled very different Turkey chose to RD out of it and well it's happening again there as we speak, go figure, Iraq chose to do small 2.5% rv injections over a 2 year period to control it, so what does that mean? Simple Iraq already dealt with hyperinflation and because their inflation is on the rise again they must act in the same manner that worked in the past only this time the big one to negate the issue from ever occurring again as a part of the process they will to get rid of the notes with 3 0's pull them in destroy them and inject the lower restructured denominations into the marketplace. That is the plan it is a fact among facts as noted in the comparison above....These are the things that lopsters dance around and avoid because well then they won't have anything to talk about any longer. Last thing they run from debates with TenMillion because he shoves these facts down their throats and then educates them to understand the truth not the mangled set of half truths that fit their agenda!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yawn

Cough * Tell Shabibi * Cough

*Yawns and stretches*

Puts up 20k dinar to the one lopster who can disprove the following 2 situations!

TURKEY / IRAQ / Similar( Y for yes N for no, if yes provide irrefutable proof not your conjecture)

5. 540 million barrels of oil a day / 2.8 million barrels of oil per day could be as high as 12-13 million / N

6. inflation rate the month prior to RD 38% the month they RD 10% / Inflation rate the last 5 years less than 3% since march of 2011 / N

Turkey hit a high of near 400% then went down each month prior to RD 3%-7.1% in August 2011 they are rising

what does this represent? well just how similar these 2 situations really are they are on opposite ends of the spectrum at each and every point. Just because they each went through a period of hyperinflation they would have had to both handle the situation the same from the get go to be called similar or the same. The fact is they were both handled very different Turkey chose to RD out of it and well it's happening again there as we speak, go figure, Iraq chose to do small 2.5% rv injections over a 2 year period to control it, so what does that mean? Simple Iraq already dealt with hyperinflation and because their inflation is on the rise again they must act in the same manner that worked in the past only this time the big one to negate the issue from ever occurring again as a part of the process they will to get rid of the notes with 3 0's pull them in destroy them and inject the lower restructured denominations into the marketplace. That is the plan it is a fact among facts as noted in the comparison above....These are the things that lopsters dance around and avoid because well then they won't have anything to talk about any longer. Last thing they run from debates with TenMillion because he shoves these facts down their throats and then educates them to understand the truth not the mangled set of half truths that fit their agenda!!

• Upvote 1

Very cute! But this is borrowing (and we never saw our hamburger loving Wimpy pay back his loan). Iraq certainly wil get loans (i.e. sell bonds). But this does not help them increase the value of GDP in the present, but to grow it going forward. The value of a money supply flows from the value of the associated economy, not a future potential economy.

I knew that. What made you presume i didn't? I thought anyone could see that I was simply teasing.

The reader of email or forum posts often does not get an intended slant not clearly expressed. You may think your intent was obvious, but to me I saw you post a quip about borrowing in reply to a post by FrankieV saying that oil in the ground is not going to help with the value of the money supply today. So I assume your meaning was that FrakieV's post was in error and they could borrow against that future oil in some way to raise the value of their money supply, which I think is wrong.

You have a way of hopping out there in front of everyone and showing yourself to be snobbish and churlish. It doesn't speak well for you.

You are welcome to your opinions and judgements. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 1

For the last time, I have not made any comment on the Russian mafia, other than that I have no specific knowledge of it. I have not said 7Dinar's posts on that subject are correct or incorrect, I haven't commented on them at all. 7Dinar may live in Moscow, and maybe that is her picture, and maybe she does know a lot about the Russian mafia, or maybe none of those things are true. I don't mean that as offense to anyone, no one knows who I am for sure either, this is just an internet forum after all.

I'll take it on good faith that 7Dinar is representing herself truthfully.

Here is the text of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection act. http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ203/pdf/PLAW-111publ203.pdf Perhaps it does set some new limits on investor qualifications to make foreign investments (there are such qualification restrictions on many types of investments, e.g. options trading). it does not contain the word Libya or ten million or 10 million or 10,000,000. If there is a clause that causes the effect you mention in some more general way, perhaps you could dig it out for us.

It was communicated to me that the limit was 10 million net worth. It is, in actuality, 1 million net worth.

"The proposed amendments would exclude the value of an individual's primary residence in calculating net worth when determining accredited investor status. The amendments also would clarify the treatment of any indebtedness secured by the residence in the net worth calculation.

Under Securities Act rules, individuals and entities that qualify as "accredited investors" are eligible to participate in certain private and limited offerings that are exempt from Securities Act registration requirements. One of the bases on which individuals may qualify as accredited is having a net worth of at least $1 million, either alone or together with their spouse."

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2011/2011-24.htm

10 million, or 1 million - It sure looks like a smackdown to me.

Edited by Sanssouci

*Yawns and stretches*

Your wasting your time posting alll that irrelevant information about population and debt and all that nonsense.....

That doesn't matter....countries don't RD for population, debt amounts, exporting capabilities and the other random things you posted....

It all boils down to periods of hyperinflation, having an inflated AND diluted money supply, and very very low value.....how do you reduce the money supply to add value? You sell treasury bonds to commercial banks and citizens but that was shut down and they aren't doing that so that's marked off the list....

There is another way through auctions but they aren't following that either.....

Guess what a third way of doing it is? Exactly what the CBI has been saying.....

Take the time to learn this or there is no way you can debate on the subject and you just look silly posting irrelevant information claiming that's ur proof againt it happening LOL. JUST TRYIN TO HELP YOU OUT!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

*Yawns and stretches*

turkey redenominated in 2005....here is their inflation that year:

http://www.tradingec...y/inflation-cpi

It was around 12% or so...

But I'm not sure why you are trying to compare them...no one here is...it is the CBI who is using them as an example...maybe take it up with them....

don't worry about sending the 20k dinar

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 1

turkey redenominated in 2005....here is their inflation that year:

http://www.tradingec...y/inflation-cpi

It was around 12% or so...

But I'm not sure why you are trying to compare them...no one here is...it is the CBI who is using them as an example...maybe take it up with them....

don't worry about sending the 20k dinar

I wasn't worried about sending it you still have not completed the answer, the only answer there is I already gave it too you, they are not RDing, they are RVing. If they were going to RD they would have done it already in 2007 when they had the chance now it's too late for that play! Find a country with a 5 year history of very low inflation after controlling the hyperinflation of the 90's, that RD'd ever in history then you will be comparing apples to apples!

KEEP:

Those thing were also compared so yet again I prove you left things out in the equation as a matter of fact both the items you said were in the side by side comparison...oh and one more thing keep...The amount of notes Turkey had in circulation was 9 quadrillion vs. Iraq having 30 trillion that is another huge difference!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It was communicated to me that the limit was 10 million net worth. It is, in actuality, 1 million net worth.

"The proposed amendments would exclude the value of an individual's primary residence in calculating net worth when determining accredited investor status. The amendments also would clarify the treatment of any indebtedness secured by the residence in the net worth calculation.

Under Securities Act rules, individuals and entities that qualify as "accredited investors" are eligible to participate in certain private and limited offerings that are exempt from Securities Act registration requirements. One of the bases on which individuals may qualify as accredited is having a net worth of at least $1 million, either alone or together with their spouse."

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2011/2011-24.htm

10 million, or 1 million - It sure looks like a smackdown to me.

The requirements for being an "accredited investor" have been around for a long time. You can qualify via a few different means and one of them is net worth. So Dodd-Frank amends the net worth calculation to take you primary residence out of the equation, but doesn't change the amount. Another way is to show investment experience and another is to show a longstanding personal relationship with the principles in this investment (that's how friends and family can invest in a family members startup).

I think that its a bit more of the nanny-state protecting us from our own decisions than I'd like but, I don't see it as the wealthy trying to exclude folks. Wall street would be happy to suck in everyone they can! The big way the wealthy get access to investments the ordinary guy does not (in my view anyway) is that if you do 10M worth of business with a brokerage or investment bank they will tell you about private offerings that never make it to the public arena in the first place, or where the minimum investment is so high none of us could afford to buy in even if we did know about it. Wealth accelerates, no question about that. The more you have the more you can get.

Read it and weep LOBSTERS:

CBI confirms the use of modern methods to support monetary policy in the country

18/09/2011 12:43

Baghdad, September 18 / Spettmar (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq, Sunday, he used the best means to support monetary policy and raise the level of development of the Iraqi economy.

Komaki haiti, Para, Money The Iraqi government has been described by the economic advisor Abdul Hussein political Anbuge yesterday the central bank yesterday, Saturday, and as deflationary Atsem in supporting economic development projects and to achieve real value of the Iraqi dinar.

The Iraqi government is seeking to annex it independent bodies including the CBI claiming to reduce the differences between monetary policy and finance.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Iraqi Central Bank uses the best economic means to support monetary policy and raise the value of the Iraqi dinar and maintain the exchange rate and economic development desired by coordinating with fiscal policy of the government."

"The central bank has to coordinate with all government financial institutions and Ayaana of economic isolation as he manages monetary policy according to economic measures to prevent contraction of monetary policy."

He pointed out that "the central bank was able to develop a mechanism under the umbrella of the International Monetary Fund to address its debts and maintain the financial value of the Iraqi dinar."

The central bank says it has succeeded in raising the level of economic development because of the stability of monetary policy as the unemployment rate dropped from 52% to 15% and the level of the poverty line from 54% to 23% and inflation declined overall level of 65% to 6% and higher output power of 3500 MW to 8000 MW

The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector ..

http://www.aknews.co...knews/2/262384/

Read more:

• Downvote 2

The requirements for being an "accredited investor" have been around for a long time. You can qualify via a few different means and one of them is net worth. So Dodd-Frank amends the net worth calculation to take you primary residence out of the equation, but doesn't change the amount. Another way is to show investment experience and another is to show a longstanding personal relationship with the principles in this investment (that's how friends and family can invest in a family members startup).

I think that its a bit more of the nanny-state protecting us from our own decisions than I'd like but, I don't see it as the wealthy trying to exclude folks. Wall street would be happy to suck in everyone they can! The big way the wealthy get access to investments the ordinary guy does not (in my view anyway) is that if you do 10M worth of business with a brokerage or investment bank they will tell you about private offerings that never make it to the public arena in the first place, or where the minimum investment is so high none of us could afford to buy in even if we did know about it. Wealth accelerates, no question about that. The more you have the more you can get.

I guess we agree to agree then.

Sansoucci, xyzzy tried to treat your comments with honesty, respect, and much more dignity than they deserve. . You have done no such thing. If you have an honest rebuttal, then say it, so xyzzy can answer, and the rest of us can read something worthwhile. Thank you.

No, Francie. he did no such thing. He was attempting to "out" me as the dreaded "anti-Semite." This is xyzzy about whom we are talking. Do you mean to tell me that an acerbic wit is not an honest rebuttal, or is it only honest for him? And since when is it not worthwhile to critique each and every religion, culture, and/or ethnicity with equal aplomb? Judaism routinely claims "major religion" status in the world with Christianity and Islam. Therefore, I do not view it as being off-limits.

He was attempting to "out" me as the dreaded "anti-Semite."

Wow you are so far off base. I was only pointing out that while many if not all countries would have objections to their central bank being owned by foreigners, some countries with a very homogenous religious and culture make up (like Japan for example and probably Iraq) would have an even greater objection if that ownership was outside that culture standard. Your personal biases on the matter, whatever thsoe might or might not be, was not my concern. It is perfectly expected that the major power players in the financial sector in Israel are Jewish, that they are Muslim in Iraq and either Buddhist or Shinto in Japan. That is just the way cultures work in such countries. The "melting pot" aspect of the US is not very common in the rest of the world. Edited by xyzzy

I wasn't worried about sending it you still have not completed the answer, the only answer there is I already gave it too you, they are not RDing, they are RVing. If they were going to RD they would have done it already in 2007 when they had the chance now it's too late for that play! Find a country with a 5 year history of very low inflation after controlling the hyperinflation of the 90's, that RD'd ever in history then you will be comparing apples to apples!

KEEP:

Those thing were also compared so yet again I prove you left things out in the equation as a matter of fact both the items you said were in the side by side comparison...oh and one more thing keep...The amount of notes Turkey had in circulation was 9 quadrillion vs. Iraq having 30 trillion that is another huge difference!!

So your now seeing what I'm getting at? Man this is like pulling teeth with you! LOL.....your right, both Iraq and Turkey had severely inflated currencies......good job!! There isent a cut off amount to where you either have to or are more apt to RD then others hahahah.....

This is the bottom line....pay attention....they must deal with the after effects of hyperinflation which in this case would be the inflated currency......

They need to find a way to reduce the money supply so that the dinar will be worth more.....

So tough guy, how do you suppose they can do that since they aren't doing it in the other ways that would be more beneficial to us......

• Upvote 1