Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Story On The Dinar!

I have grown tired of arguing with such ignorance.

Lol, good one. Articles saying 30 trillion becomes 30 billion? Fact. CBI referencing Turkey? Fact. Delete three zeros = RD (lop)? Fact. No country on the planet using oil in the ground to back their currency? Fact.

What you're tired of arguing with is facts. A lot of people around here don't like facts. They like speculation and rumor and lies, because it tells them what they want to hear.

• Upvote 2

Lol, good one. Articles saying 30 trillion becomes 30 billion? Fact. CBI referencing Turkey? Fact. Delete three zeros = RD (lop)? Fact. No country on the planet using oil in the ground to back their currency? Fact.

What you're tired of arguing with is facts. A lot of people around here don't like facts. They like speculation and rumor and lies, because it tells them what they want to hear.

You have tunnel vision my friend

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then I have to wonder why you bother to debate this whole RD situation at all. I mean come on it's an interesting dance but we already know all your moves, and you already know ours. Why keep dancing?

Then I have to wonder why you bother to debate this whole RD situation at all. I mean come on it's an interesting dance but we already know all your moves, and you already know ours. Why keep dancing?

Mama says truth is all that matters

Lying and deceiving is a sin

Drifting through a world torn and tattered

Every thought I have don't mean a thing

Don't stop, don't stop the dance

Don't, more music, stop the dance

(Ferry/Davies)

Dance is art, doesn't an artist strive to refine his art?.....perhaps we even enjoy it (the debate/dance).

After all, isn't that what forums are about?

• Upvote 2

No one is attacking you.....just letting you know that what you posted is jibberish, and some even tried to break it down for you in its simplest form so you could understand why your post is bogus.....

If letting you know that you are misinformed, and spreading false information is attacking you, then maybe this group is a little to realistic for you and you should try these posts at the fairy tale forums to get a better response with no questions asked....

It wasent just a little different friend......Kuwait is on a whole different planet then Iraq! Thats why no one ever mentions Kuwait......technically if you check the books, I think you will find the value of the Kuwait dinar never plummeted.....only the street value.....at least I have never seen proof on currency charts that shows the drop and reinstatement of value but I could be wrong....

Regardless Kuwait never suffered from years of hyperinflation and didnt excessively print currency that was backed by nothing......They also didnt have to build the country back from the ground up and install a completely new system of govt.....its like comparing bikes and jets....

So is comparing Turkey to Iraq bikes to jets, yet you and your cronies do it all day long and stand on it as the same thing, when reality sets in it is not at all!

In every article concerning shabibi he has always said that the deleting of the zeros would not do anything to the value, right? so let me ask you this, what exchange rate did you pay for your 25k note? 1170 right? What did you pay for your 50 dinar note? 1170 right? So delete zeros(every article has talked about 3 zeros, not everything with a zero on it) now the guy with an enormous amount of 50's retained his value and everyone with 25k notes lost theirs. That completely contradicts what shabby has been telling us. If he wants to do this to facilitate large purchases, so people don't have to take a suitcase full of cash to buy a car, how is making the big notes worthless going to do that?

Shabibi also wants to add a 100k and 50k note to the line-up something the lopsters so conveniently always avoid why would they do that if they intend to lop? They never can answer this question, actually they run from it!!

• Upvote 1

yes the rv would make their 100 Billion GDP at the rate it is now go way up in value exponentially up actually!!

All things that the lopsters fail to mention because it makes them wrong and they can't admit when they are wrong!!

You do realize that the GDP is the income of the nation, right? Iraq's income is based at the present time on oil sales, which is sold in USD. They could RV to a billion dollars per currency unit and it would not affect their GDP in the slightest. It would however increase their liability. The currency of a nation is only an asset for other countries that hold it, it is a liability for the nation that produces it.

No one ever mentions the Kuwait RV. There was a 3000% profit made. I understand the situation was a little different and I don't know all the details, but it is shown in history that it is possible.

That is because it was not Kuwait that devalued their currency. It was deemed illegal by an invader and an exchange on the Kuwaiti people was imposed of 1 KWD to 1 IQD. At the time the IQD was worth about 10 cents US. As you said, much different situation, and actually not comparable to the IQD at all.

Right now iraqs money is backed by their reserve right?

So when they RV according to the IMF 80% of their value can be backed by their oil(in the ground), natural gas, gold and various other minerals plus what they have in reserve. So, tell me why would they LOP? did turkey, venezuela, brazil, etc have that kind of future ahead of them at the time? Well just look at them now. That's what I thought.

I have seen items on the IMF site that state, once a country moves to Article 8 status, that they can incorporate the value of non-liquid assets to back their currency. However, oil is not an asset to the CBI. Also, I have never seen one item on the IMF site that claims oil as a non-liquid asset. Non-liquid assets are generally things such as real estate, bonds, etc.

Unsold oil is also too volatile a commodity to base a nations' currency on. When you get the oil drops, like what happened in 2008 when the price per barrel dropped $100 in a fairly short amount of time, it would be devastating to an economy which based it on such things.

Also, if a country were allowed to do this, why then would Iran nor Venezuela have already done it? Iran has a huge amount of oil, and Venezuela has been stated to have more known oil than any other country on the planet at this time (albeit a lower grade). Both countries are already in Article 8 with the IMF, and both are run by people that would love nothing more than to give the finger to the US by increasing their currency value. Yet Iran has recently stated their intent to redenominate their currency. Why would they do that if the other option was available to them? FYI, the increases in Venezuela's quantity of oil was not made by Chavez, he did state they had a higher amount than Saudi Arabia, but it was the USGS that stated they had closer to twice as much as Saudi Arabia. It is not the same quality oil, but it still carries a significant value. Why would a crackpot like Chavez not use something like this to his advantage if possible, especially while he is trying to rally multiple latin america countries behind him (one of which cost the President their post).

In every article concerning shabibi he has always said that the deleting of the zeros would not do anything to the value, right? so let me ask you this, what exchange rate did you pay for your 25k note? 1170 right? What did you pay for your 50 dinar note? 1170 right? So delete zeros(every article has talked about 3 zeros, not everything with a zero on it) now the guy with an enormous amount of 50's retained his value and everyone with 25k notes lost theirs. That completely contradicts what shabby has been telling us. If he wants to do this to facilitate large purchases, so people don't have to take a suitcase full of cash to buy a car, how is making the big notes worthless going to do that?

He has also stated numerous times that a 25k note and a new 25 note would be worth the same value. That an item worth 25k in dinar could be paid for with either a 25k note or a new 25 note. No change in value, simply a cosmetic change to the note itself.

The big notes will simply not have an increase in their value. They wouldn't be any less of value than they are now. 25k would still be 25k x $0.00086 USD, or ~$21.50, but the new note would be 25 x $0.86, or $21.50 as well.

Not all countrys are blessed with gold like the US so the IMF, I can't remember the year, changed the ruling to where 80% could be commodity.(oil agriculture etc)

Link please? Given the volatility of these items, I highly doubt that is their stance. But I am open to reading what you have from the IMF on the subject. I ask you to provide the link because I have spent many an hour looking through their documents and have not found one item that supports your assertion.

Edited by HopefulTxn

Can somebody get a link to where this is stated by the IMF. I want to see it in writing. Because if this is true, I NEVER see the LOP croud adress this as to how Iraq could back the RV.

I also remember this and would love to find the link for it, and it is another thing the lopsters run scared of, they continually argue the same points which are just half truths then when they are defeated buy us calling them out they re-organize in another post and start all over again, it's a definition of insanity, they never have anything new to add to the debate yet when we do they can't answer it!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mama says truth is all that matters

Lying and deceiving is a sin

Drifting through a world torn and tattered

Every thought I have don't mean a thing

Don't stop, don't stop the dance

Don't, more music, stop the dance

(Ferry/Davies)

Dance is art, doesn't an artist strive to refine his art?.....perhaps we even enjoy it (the debate/dance).

I enjoyed your response MrFnHappy I did.

Dance is an art. And yes an artist does strive to refine his art, but wouldn't you agree he tires of painting the same picture? There is no joy in that.

However you are correct apparently we do enjoy the dance/debate while we wait. ;) Ahh the double edged sword.

Edited by zigmeister

You do realize that the GDP is the income of the nation, right? Iraq's income is based at the present time on oil sales, which is sold in USD. They could RV to a billion dollars per currency unit and it would not affect their GDP in the slightest. It would however increase their liability. The currency of a nation is only an asset for other countries that hold it, it is a liability for the nation that produces it.

That is because it was not Kuwait that devalued their currency. It was deemed illegal by an invader and an exchange on the Kuwaiti people was imposed of 1 KWD to 1 IQD. At the time the IQD was worth about 10 cents US. As you said, much different situation, and actually not comparable to the IQD at all.

I have seen items on the IMF site that state, once a country moves to Article 8 status, that they can incorporate the value of non-liquid assets to back their currency. However, oil is not an asset to the CBI. Also, I have never seen one item on the IMF site that claims oil as a non-liquid asset. Non-liquid assets are generally things such as real estate, bonds, etc.

Unsold oil is also too volatile a commodity to base a nations' currency on. When you get the oil drops, like what happened in 2008 when the price per barrel dropped $100 in a fairly short amount of time, it would be devastating to an economy which based it on such things.

Also, if a country were allowed to do this, why then would Iran nor Venezuela have already done it? Iran has a huge amount of oil, and Venezuela has been stated to have more known oil than any other country on the planet at this time (albeit a lower grade). Both countries are already in Article 8 with the IMF, and both are run by people that would love nothing more than to give the finger to the US by increasing their currency value. Yet Iran has recently stated their intent to redenominate their currency. Why would they do that if the other option was available to them? FYI, the increases in Venezuela's quantity of oil was not made by Chavez, he did state they had a higher amount than Saudi Arabia, but it was the USGS that stated they had closer to twice as much as Saudi Arabia. It is not the same quality oil, but it still carries a significant value. Why would a crackpot like Chavez not use something like this to his advantage if possible, especially while he is trying to rally multiple latin america countries behind him (one of which cost the President their post).

He has also stated numerous times that a 25k note and a new 25 note would be worth the same value. That an item worth 25k in dinar could be paid for with either a 25k note or a new 25 note. No change in value, simply a cosmetic change to the note itself.

The big notes will simply not have an increase in their value. They wouldn't be any less of value than they are now. 25k would still be 25k x $0.00086 USD, or ~$21.50, but the new note would be 25 x $0.86, or $21.50 as well.

Link please? Given the volatility of these items, I highly doubt that is their stance. But I am open to reading what you have from the IMF on the subject. I ask you to provide the link because I have spent many an hour looking through their documents and have not found one item that supports your assertion.

actually when they rv their income will become more valuable with it cause they will get more for it in value so it will effect their GDP, that is common sense it's like saying that the cost last year of an item your company sold was $100 and to make it was $40 then this year the value of it stayed the same even though the cost to make it went up to $60...simple economics Hopeful, I thought you were smarter than that!

I actually remember the article saying Iraq could use in the ground oil to back their currency and we all know they are going back to a form of the gold standard like all other countries will follow suit it will become new monetary policy http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/forbes-us-gold-standard/2011/08/31/id/409369

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I enjoyed your response MrFnHappy I did.

Dance is an art. And yes an artist does strive to refine his art, but wouldn't you agree he tires of painting the same picture? There is no joy in that.

However you are correct apparently we do enjoy the dance/debate while we wait. ;)

I have a son who is an artist and a 'dancer' [he also has a beautiful wife]. I have to agree, he DOES tire of painting yet he gets inspired and picks up his brush and continues to create wonderful 'work'! Ne NEVER does the same 'thing' twice! :D

actually when they rv their income will become more valuable with it cause they will get more for it in value so it will effect their GDP, that is common sense it's like saying that the cost last year of an item your company sold was $100 and to make it was $40 then this year the value of it stayed the same even though the cost to make it went up to $60...simple economics Hopeful, I thought you were smarter than that!

So you think that if before the RV someone in Iraq was making 5,000 IQD per hour (with a value of $4.30 USD), then after a 1000x RV they will still get 5,000 IQD per hour with the equivalent value of $4,300 USD? Per hour?

No way. Clearly after a big RV all wages and prices and loans and everything has to be divided by the same factor. GDP will go up some as with all this cash people will go buy crazy, which is why the CBI's reserves will run out overnight as all the stuff they want to buy is mostly imported. Prices will skyrocket and it will all turn bad very fast for Iraq. If it RV's 1000:1 there will likely be a mass exodus of everyone who had any decent savings.

Edited by xyzzy

So is comparing Turkey to Iraq bikes to jets, yet you and your cronies do it all day long and stand on it as the same thing, when reality sets in it is not at all!

Shabibi also wants to add a 100k and 50k note to the line-up something the lopsters so conveniently always avoid why would they do that if they intend to lop? They never can answer this question, actually they run from it!!

No, that is not the case......let's run down the similarities that put them both on the table for redenominating......

1) they both suffered from periods of hyperinflation......(doesn't matter ifTurkey was higher, Iraq still fell under the category of having really high inflation

2) They both suffered from a hugely diluted and inflated money supply due to years of hyperinflation.....

3) Both currencies lost confidence within the country and its citizens because of the huge loss in purchasing power....

Those alone are reasons why countries RD.....it doesn't matter how much more oil Iraq has LOL....that has nothing to do with it! It was a failure on the govt of both countries for running crappy monetary policies.....guess what the number one tool is that countries use to erase the after effects of hyperinflation and is done when things stabilize in the economy and inflation is under control???? REDENOMINATING!!!!! Your GDP and your exports don't erase problems of the past....they help you build your future....

And FYI....it seems as if they shot that plan down to issue 100k and 50k unless I have missed something they haven't brought that up in a while.....but I will have to agree that if they do decide to add those bills to circulation we won't be seeing the value of the dinar go anywhere for quite sometime....

So you think that if before the RV someone in Iraq was making 5,000 IQD per hour (with a value of $4.30 USD), then after a 1000x RV they will still get 5,000 IQD per hour with the equivalent value of $4,300 USD? Per hour?

No way. Clearly after a big RV all wages and prices and loans and everything has to be divided by the same factor. GDP will go up some as with all this cash people will go buy crazy, which is why the CBI's reserves will run out overnight as all the stuff they want to buy is mostly imported. Prices will skyrocket and it will all turn bad very fast for Iraq. If it RV's 1000:1 there will likely be a mass exodus of everyone who had any decent savings.

no dude you don't understand business at all and it shows...salaries will adjust prices will adjust to their equivalent but the values of goods sold to obtain a GDP will rise an $85 barrel of oil will become a $100 barrel of oil where interest rates will drop a little in order to maintain stability due to the increase in value, this because when an rv happens the same barrel of oil that someone used to pay 850k dinar to buy and ship now will cost them 100 dinar to buy and ship in order to prevent them from over buying they will raise the export prices and taxes,oh and the Iraqi GDP doesn't reflect the fact they have had no export tax for the last 9 years which will add to the GDP as well!

• Upvote 1

no dude you don't understand business at all and it shows...salaries will adjust prices will adjust to their equivalent but the values of goods sold to obtain a GDP will rise an $85 barrel of oil will become a $100 barrel of oil where interest rates will drop a little in order to maintain stability due to the increase in value, this because when an rv happens the same barrel of oil that someone used to pay 850k dinar to buy and ship now will cost them 100 dinar to buy and ship in order to prevent them from over buying they will raise the export prices and taxes,oh and the Iraqi GDP doesn't reflect the fact they have had no export tax for the last 9 years which will add to the GDP as well!

So an increase from 85 to 100 (18%) is "exponentially?"

Do you know what exponentially means?

No, that is not the case......let's run down the similarities that put them both on the table for redenominating......

1) they both suffered from periods of hyperinflation......(doesn't matter ifTurkey was higher, Iraq still fell under the category of having really high inflation

2) They both suffered from a hugely diluted and inflated money supply due to years of hyperinflation.....

3) Both currencies lost confidence within the country and its citizens because of the huge loss in purchasing power....

Those alone are reasons why countries RD.....it doesn't matter how much more oil Iraq has LOL....that has nothing to do with it! It was a failure on the govt of both countries for running crappy monetary policies.....guess what the number one tool is that countries use to erase the after effects of hyperinflation and is done when things stabilize in the economy and inflation is under control???? REDENOMINATING!!!!! Your GDP and your exports don't erase problems of the past....they help you build your future....

And FYI....it seems as if they shot that plan down to issue 100k and 50k unless I have missed something they haven't brought that up in a while.....but I will have to agree that if they do decide to add those bills to circulation we won't be seeing the value of the dinar go anywhere for quite sometime....

LMAO...FYI this:

1. Turkey never had a period of low inflation following the hyper inflation peak, Iraq has had 5 years of stable inflation and even periods where it was of the top 3 lowest in the world, so your first point is JETS to BIKES

2. Turkey had a exchange rate of 1,800,000 : 1 USD while Iraq has 1170 : 1 USD and Turkey's exchange rate got worse each of the 5 years prior to them RDing,

Iraq has had a 2 year period with their rate getting better then stabilizing for the last 5 years so again JETS to BIKES

3. Yes both countries citizens did although Iraq has the advantage over Turkey by RVing their currency to restore purchasing power without an RD by simply RV then restructure the payment system, salaries, and pricing system, Turkey had no such luxury they were forced to RD then RV turkey didn't just have 3 too many zeros they had 6, Iraq pumps 2.8 barrels of oil a day Turkey 548,000 barrels 1/5 th the production and can't go higher like Iraq can ramp up to 6-12 million if they need! so again JETS to BIKES

just because they have not brought something up in a while does not mean they shot it down they actually mentioned it again in an article from parliament 3 weeks ago reiterating that it was approved!!

stop talking now cause ding ding the bell has rung and the fat lady has sung!! Lopsters officially debunked!!

• Upvote 1

So an increase from 85 to 100 (18%) is "exponentially?"

Do you know what exponentially means?

oil is just one part of their GDP dude, and also what they have been saying about moving to a modified version of the gold standard with in the ground oil, gem stones, gold and other precious metals, agriculture, geothermal energy, and GDP combined with other commodities...so yes I do know what exponentially means...you discuss one item that benefits you but fail to include the whole picture if you read this article and the information in it it has links and tells you about the modified gold standard movement I even posted the one about forbes saying the US will go to it in 2012 not sure why your arguments are stuck in the past and you fail to include all of the information just what meets your agenda!!

• Upvote 1

First, there is the blanket denial that a "Jewish" family controls the movement of money all over the world, and then usually everyone piles on the individual who just happened to notice the elephant in the room. This ain't my first rodeo.

The Rothschilds are "Jewish"- of the more or less atheistic type, but "Jewish" nonetheless. You know it and I know it. Why make an issue of it?

Be careful not to laugh yourself silly. :rolleyes:

Okay, it's a widely-accepted assertion. Happy now? I'm sure they're planting a tree for you in Jerusalem at this very moment.

Sansoucci, xyzzy tried to treat your comments with honesty, respect, and much more dignity than they deserve. . You have done no such thing. If you have an honest rebuttal, then say it, so xyzzy can answer, and the rest of us can read something worthwhile. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Oh and one more thing Keep,

It seems you failed to pay attention to current events which revealed that Iraq past has been erased by every country in the world to allow them to start from scratch with a clean slate, and yes that is how it works when you make amends, seems as though they are doing big business all over the world bringing in all kinds of new revenue streams because of it as well!! Where ya been oh yeah stuck in the lopster tank, they don't let you get out to stretch your claw much do they?!

I actually remember the article saying Iraq could use in the ground oil to back their currency and we all know they are going back to a form of the gold standard like all other countries will follow suit it will become new monetary policy http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/forbes-us-gold-standard/2011/08/31/id/409369

Huh? Crude is based on the USD - plain and simple. It can be bought and paid for in any currency that the seller chooses, but it's value is based on the USD.

As I stated before, it wouldn't matter if the internal value of the IQD was $0.10 or $100, their GDP would not change, as it is not their currency that the value of the commodity they are selling is based upon. What part of that do you not get? By that logic, Kuwait earns more per 100 barrels of oil that Saudi Arabia sells because of their drastic difference in national currency values - which is not the case, because the commodity is not based on their national currency value, but the value of the USD. Again, what part of that do you not get?

Also, the article you provided does nothing to support the stance that oil in the ground can be used to support a nations' currency value. It simply talks about the US possibly returning to the gold standard, and not even gold that is still in the ground. What is your point with that article?

Oh and one more thing Keep,

It seems you failed to pay attention to current events which revealed that Iraq past has been erased by every country in the world to allow them to start from scratch with a clean slate, and yes that is how it works when you make amends, seems as though they are doing big business all over the world bringing in all kinds of new revenue streams because of it as well!! Where ya been oh yeah stuck in the lopster tank, they don't let you get out to stretch your claw much do they?!

I think you are referring to the 80% write offs by most Paris Club members. Not all the debts owed by Iraq are to those countries. They owe billions to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Kuwait due to loans made to the former regime to fight Iran. Those loans have not been written off.

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMAO...FYI this:

1. Turkey never had a period of low inflation following the hyper inflation peak, Iraq has had 5 years of stable inflation and even periods where it was of the top 3 lowest in the world, so your first point is JETS to BIKES

2. Turkey had a exchange rate of 1,800,000 : 1 USD while Iraq has 1170 : 1 USD and Turkey's exchange rate got worse each of the 5 years prior to them RDing,

Iraq has had a 2 year period with their rate getting better then stabilizing for the last 5 years so again JETS to BIKES

3. Yes both countries citizens did although Iraq has the advantage over Turkey by RVing their currency to restore purchasing power without an RD by simply RV then restructure the payment system, salaries, and pricing system, Turkey had no such luxury they were forced to RD then RV turkey didn't just have 3 too many zeros they had 6, Iraq pumps 2.8 barrels of oil a day Turkey 548,000 barrels 1/5 th the production and can't go higher like Iraq can ramp up to 6-12 million if they need! so again JETS to BIKES

just because they have not brought something up in a while does not mean they shot it down they actually mentioned it again in an article from parliament 3 weeks ago reiterating that it was approved!!

stop talking now cause ding ding the bell has rung and the fat lady has sung!! Lopsters officially debunked!!

Turkey went from well over 100% inflation down to around 10% I believe it was. http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=tu&v=71

And that's when they RD.....I would say by the link I provided you that Turkey did in fact lower their inflation rates quite drastically after hyperinflation and they have been quite steady with their inflation for years now....looks like redenominating only helped them....so what your saying is incorrect....

I thought you would know this since you were there right? But everytime you try to speak about how it went down in the country, I have to correct you...what gives??? It only takes a second or two to verify what you were saying.....how come you don't do that first and save the trouble of all this debate? LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Turkey went from well over 100% inflation down to around 10% I believe it was. http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=tu&v=71

And that's when they RD.....I would say by the link I provided you that Turkey did in fact lower their inflation rates quite drastically after hyperinflation and they have been quite steady with their inflation for years now....looks like redenominating only helped them....so what your saying is incorrect....

I thought you would know this since you were there right? But everytime you try to speak about how it went down in the country, I have to correct you...what gives??? It only takes a second or two to verify what you were saying.....how come you don't do that first and save the trouble of all this debate? LOL

yes from 35% one month to the next 10% then RD so you said it yourself, dancing around the point again, how is this the same situation if Iraq has been less than 10% inflation for the past 5 years and at times the top 3 lowest countries with inflation up until March of this year? JETS to BIKES, you see how you tried to manipulate it to fit your agenda Turkey had 2 weeks of a 10% inflation rate coming off a month that was 35% the month before was 48%. While Iraq, was steadily less than 3% for 4 years 3 months and then started climbing a little bit each month since they are going in 2 different directions and every element is at the oppsite end of the spectrum from each other those are the FACTS!!

You never corrected me, lets just get that straight, it only takes a second or 2 to verify the truth you dispose of what I said and to also call you on the factors you leave out just so you can make people the situations are the same or even remotely similar when in actuality they are not they are AIRCRAFT CARRIES to MATCHBOX CARS

Extreme differences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are referring to the 80% write offs by most Paris Club members. Not all the debts owed by Iraq are to those countries. They owe billions to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Kuwait due to loans made to the former regime to fight Iran. Those loans have not been written off.

yes 3 countries that their debt owed is already covered by the DFI fund, which is why it went from 489 billion to 248 billion that remains, just keep beating a dead horse in the mouth don't ya!

• Upvote 1