Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Story On The Dinar!

Wow you are so far off base. I was only pointing out that while many if not all countries would have objections to their central bank being owned by foreigners, some countries with a very homogenous religious and culture make up (like Japan for example and probably Iraq) would have an even greater objection if that ownership was outside that culture standard. Your personal biases on the matter, whatever thsoe might or might not be, was not my concern. It is perfectly expected that the major power players in the financial sector in Israel are Jewish, that they are Muslim in Iraq and either Buddhist or Shinto in Japan. That is just the way cultures work in such countries. The "melting pot" aspect of the US is not very common in the rest of the world.

You wrote:

Uh oh, a Jewish family owning the Iraq central bank, better not tell the Iraqis!! LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You have one wild imagination.

I initially said nothing about the Rothschilds being "Jewish." For all intents and purposes, your response smacked of a provocation.

That would be Mr. Rothschild.

Which one?

Edited by Sanssouci

You wrote:

Uh oh, a Jewish family owning the Iraq central bank, better not tell the Iraqis!! LOL!! You have one wild imagination.

I initially said nothing about the Rothschilds being "Jewish." For all intents and purposes, your response smacked of a provocation.

It is quite well known that the Rothschild banking empre of a couple of 100 yeas ago were European Jews. many folks (7Dianr included) don't even refer to the Rothschilds but just "the jews". From the wikipedia

The Rothschild family, (known as The House of Rothschild, or more simply as the Rothschilds) is a European family of German Jewish origin that established European banking and finance houses from the late eighteenth century.

I was only pointing out, that this makes their ownership of the Iraqi central bank all the more implausible. Can you imagine the furor that would result from folks like Muqtadā al-Ṣadr if this were the case? Thus my joke about "better not tell the Iraqi's" as they would never stand for it.

It is quite well known that the Rothschild banking empire of a couple of 100 years ago were European Jews.

I knew this. But even to this day the Rothschild family jealously maintains its Khazar bloodline.

Many folks (7Dinar included) don't even refer to the Rothschilds but just "the Jews."

And that, I will admit, is unfortunate. I am well aware of the oversensitivity even well-meaning gentiles exhibit with regard to the critique of all things Judaic. It is not impossible to manage a more nuanced approach, but it does require some effort.

I was only pointing out that this makes their ownership of the Iraqi Central Bank all the more implausible. Can you imagine the furor that would result from folks like Muqtadā al-Ṣadr if this were the case?

It is not the least bit difficult to imagine the furor. If it is easy for people like you or me to imagine it, it is likewise easy to imagine that the same thought has probably crossed the minds of the Rothschilds at one time or another. "Jews" are not stupid, and that is precisely why the Rothschilds appoint the requisite gentile authorities to handle the daily business at the world's central banks - people "in-the-know" who most likely benefit from the secret relationship. Freemasonry, in all its guises, is invariably the tie that binds what may outwardly appear to be disparate groups.

Edited by Sanssouci

It is not the least bit difficult to imagine the furor. If it is easy for people like you or me to imagine it, it is likewise easy to imagine that the same thought has probably crossed the minds of the Rothschilds at one time or another. "Jews" are not stupid, and that is precisely why the Rothschilds appoint the requisite gentile authorities to handle the daily business at the world's central banks - people "in-the-know" who most likely benefit from the secret relationship. Freemasonry, in all its guises, is invariably the tie that binds what may outwardly appear to be disparate groups.

It isn't about "daily business", its about real control and ownership. If you want to believe that the wool has been successfully pulled over the eyes of the world's leaders and power brokers for centuries, that is up to you. I don't think the Iraqi's are stupid either.

It isn't about "daily business", its about real control and ownership. If you want to believe that the wool has been successfully pulled over the eyes of the world's leaders and power brokers for centuries, that is up to you. I don't think the Iraqi's are stupid either.

Freemasonry - that is the key.

Freemasonry - that is the key.

You guys are KILLING me this week! I've been trying to be better since that Ridewithme38 guy was banned, but You spent a thread bashing Bloomberg, who is a VERY close family friend and now you bash the Freemason's who my family have been involved with for decades, i have a close uncle who is fairly high up in the Brethren right now....

Let me say, a group of well educated, powerful people does NOT mean they are standing around planning global domination! While obviously i'm not sitting around the Grand lodge at this stage in my life, i'm not quite well established enough....BUT The Masons have done ALOT of great things for this nation and some of our greatest leaders, signers of the constitution, leaders of industry, presidents and some of the greatest advances in technology and economics have come right from those halls

IF ANYTHING we are LUCKY to have a group like the Freemasons watching over us!!

Edited by donnydoright

You guys are KILLING me this week! I've been trying to be better since that Ridewithme38 guy was banned, but You spent a thread bashing Bloomberg, who is a VERY close family friend and now you bash the Freemason's who my family have been involved with for decades, i have a close uncle who is fairly high up in the Brethren right now....

Let me say, a group of well educated, powerful people does NOT mean they are standing around planning global domination! While obviously i'm not sitting around the Grand lodge at this stage in my life, i'm not quite well established enough....BUT The Masons have done ALOT of great things for this nation and some of our greatest leaders, signers of the constitution, leaders of industry, presidents and some of the greatest advances in technology and economics have come right from those halls

To offer only my own honest opinion about the Freemasons is not necessarily "bashing" them. Would you prefer effusive praise instead? I have read a great deal about them, and I have drawn my own conclusions. Have you yourself ever graduated beyond the Blue Lodge, Donny?

Edited by Sanssouci

You never give up do you!!! Tropheus, Ridewithme38.......is Dan still learning charts in your basement? :D :D :D

And now you have an Uncle fairly high up......in the Brethren. You R 2 funny!

You never give up do you!!! Tropheus, Ridewithme38.......is Dan still learning charts in your basement? :D :D :D

And now you have an Uncle fairly high up......in the Brethren. You R 2 funny!

Who's Tropheus? You can look up Ridewithme38 and check his history....he's been a member here a long time....But still not sure who Tropheus is

Edited by donnydoright

So your now seeing what I'm getting at? Man this is like pulling teeth with you! LOL.....your right, both Iraq and Turkey had severely inflated currencies......good job!! There isent a cut off amount to where you either have to or are more apt to RD then others hahahah.....

This is the bottom line....pay attention....they must deal with the after effects of hyperinflation which in this case would be the inflated currency......

They need to find a way to reduce the money supply so that the dinar will be worth more.....

So tough guy, how do you suppose they can do that since they aren't doing it in the other ways that would be more beneficial to us......

No I don't see what your seeing because if I did I would be lying and fitting things to your agenda, yet what you don't see is just that you don't do anything but fit things to your agenda since you take my words even and twist them into what you want to mean instead of what I actually said...good luck being a dad, your gonna need it!!

I'm done speaking to you as you are truly hopeless!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

No I don't see what your seeing because if I did I would be lying and fitting things to your agenda, yet what you don't see is just that you don't do anything but fit things to your agenda since you take my words even and twist them into what you want to mean instead of what I actually said...good luck being a dad, your gonna need it!!

I'm done speaking to you as you are truly hopeless!!

laugh.gif Agenda? Im just trying to help you understand why Turkey and Iraq are in similar positions because your having a hard time comprehending it when its fairly simple and I have tried to make it easy for you. You seemed to finally start getting on the topic of both having really inflated currencies and that my friend is going down the right path towards the light!! laugh.gif Im not making anything fit.....I wanna be rich like everyone else here but between all the feel good flowers and unicorns posts that you shouldnt be posting because of its misinformation, you should be learning a little on the real situation, and whats holding Iraq back from having a very strong currency.

Dont get your panties in a bunch.....all I did was ask you in your mind how they could retract the money supply without RD cause thats what I have been waiting for to see from them......and since you keep speaking like you have a good idea of whats going on and what could happen, I figured I would give you a chance to explain yourself and free your thoughts....im waiting.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

After reading most of the comments on this article I'm really disappointed, I come on here for information and insight and all I see is back and forth bickering,intellectual name calling and sometimes downright mean comments from both sides of the RD / RV debate.

Why? Nothing gets accomplished this way! Personally I have no idea what will happen with the dinar,I hope and pray it's a full on RV,but It could be an RD/RV or any combination you want to put it in. I also don't think that every article that comes out is smoke and mirrors nor are they all true. I do however wish everyone the best, (RD'ers,RV'ers and anyone in the middle of the road on this debate) were all hoping for the same thing. God Bless all of you, our troops and America.

• Upvote 2

I don't follow this okie as you state, and as far as you having any proof on what you state, I do not see it posted. Just you stating it is fact, when it's theory.

Look up. Turkey and its history economically speaking.....how they have held inflation 10% and lower since they redenominated and how well they are doing with exports, gdp and the fact that they even rvd a little bit recently and you tell me how their redenomination was a disaster.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look up. Turkey and its history economically speaking.....how they have held inflation 10% and lower since they redenominated and how well they are doing with exports, gdp and the fact that they even rvd a little bit recently and you tell me how their redenomination was a disaster.....

keep, know i always take our back, even when i dont agree with you, but you keep saying turkey and iraq are the same.

you and all the lopsters know dammmmmm well they are'nt even remotely close..

turkey was a financial joke that the e-u wouldnt even let in because of there finances, iraq is ready to be a economic powerhouse (kinda like my packers, but of the nfl not the world) and iraq has to do the right thing even if they have to start at $.1 to show they will do the right thing.

do you think all those countries would forgive debt for no reason?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

She asked you to prove how they are the same situation, as you carefully worded your explanation to dance around an answer and actually come up with her doing the work you should be doing to support your claim...you continue to do this and have done so for a long time, you are comparing 2 countries with opposite extreme situations Turkey RD to accomplish their goals, and Iraq has already showed their hand by not doing an RD but by combating their inflation issue with little RV increments in 2006-2007 to the rate they are at now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

keep, know i always take our back, even when i dont agree with you, but you keep saying turkey and iraq are the same.

you and all the lopsters know dammmmmm well they are'nt even remotely close..

turkey was a financial joke that the e-u wouldnt even let in because of there finances, iraq is ready to be a economic powerhouse (kinda like my packers, but of the nfl not the world) and iraq has to do the right thing even if they have to start at $.1 to show they will do the right thing.

do you think all those countries would forgive debt for no reason?

I'm not saying they are exactly the same, cause they aren't.....

They share 3 things that put them in the position to possibly RD.....or more then likely to RD.....

That is hyperinflation, a diluted and inflated currency, and lost faith and credibility in their respective countries currency.....

Those are the keys points I'm getting at.....they are not the same country....just share similar situations and as far as iraq goes they have not done anything to show they can solve those problems without RD.....believe me I'm looking for any movement in a direction towards a straight up RV

She asked you to prove how they are the same situation, as you carefully worded your explanation to dance around an answer and actually come up with her doing the work you should be doing to support your claim...you continue to do this and have done so for a long time, you are comparing 2 countries with opposite extreme situations Turkey RD to accomplish their goals, and Iraq has already showed their hand by not doing an RD but by combating their inflation issue with little RV increments in 2006-2007 to the rate they are at now.

You want in on this too? LOL......

Well you showed and proved a little of that already with all those "fun facts" you posted....the rest is easily verified by using the internet....I'm talking EASY....so I don't wanna take the fun out of the learning process with that....sometimes you have to do a little legwork for yourself! If it was something rare or hard to find I would post it for you but its not.....

Let me add that countries don't RD to handle inflation....its normally done after inflation is under control to successfully RD....

Turkey got theirs down tremendously before they did it.....your thinking that countries RD to combat inflation is incorrect.....that WOULD be a disaster

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

APPx: 27T IQD available (too much!)

RD = new currency printed and issued equivilant to 27B IQD

RV = change exchange rate to 1:1

Remove all 3-zero notes of 1000 and above, also the "non-Kurdish" lower denoms (i.e. 250, 500,etc) from circulation and destroy them as they are exchanged or returned to the bank by whatever means.

Problem solved. No more 27 Trillion Dinars; the currency quantities have been significantly reduced. Now the quantities equal the 27B IQD in lower denoms and the exchange rate is 1:1.

Doesn't have to be hard......

:rolleyes::blink::D

PS: Iraq's situatiion cannot be compared with Turkey or Venezuela as their situation is very different. Shabs is looking for an "easy out" without paying the piper. Ever heard of a banker who WASN'T a tightwad????

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 1

PS: Iraq's situatiion cannot be compared with Turkey or Venezuela as their situation is very different. Shabs is looking for an "easy out" without paying the piper. Ever heard of a banker who WASN'T a tightwad????

And that would be accomplished by RD instead of RV at a 1to 1 unfortunately....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And that would be accomplished by RD instead of RV at a 1to 1 unfortunately....

Just remember RD is just one of the measures CBI has to revalue the dinar, they have a number of measures ......Shabibi said so. I read it, but if you want me to call him I will. ;)

Edited by zigmeister
  • Upvote 1

I'm not saying they are exactly the same, cause they aren't.....

They share 3 things that put them in the position to possibly RD.....or more then likely to RD.....

That is hyperinflation, a diluted and inflated currency, and lost faith and credibility in their respective countries currency.....

Those are the keys points I'm getting at.....they are not the same country....just share similar situations and as far as iraq goes they have not done anything to show they can solve those problems without RD.....believe me I'm looking for any movement in a direction towards a straight up RV

You want in on this too? LOL......

Well you showed and proved a little of that already with all those "fun facts" you posted....the rest is easily verified by using the internet....I'm talking EASY....so I don't wanna take the fun out of the learning process with that....sometimes you have to do a little legwork for yourself! If it was something rare or hard to find I would post it for you but its not.....

Let me add that countries don't RD to handle inflation....its normally done after inflation is under control to successfully RD....

Turkey got theirs down tremendously before they did it.....your thinking that countries RD to combat inflation is incorrect.....that WOULD be a disaster

I WANT IN ON THIS TOO!!!!!!! ur Panthers suck!!! LOL

• Upvote 1