Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FREEWAY BILL 9/14

krome2ez

How long will it take before everyone realizes that these guys have absolutely NO IDEA what they're talking about, and yet thousands follow their every word? First of all, the IQD is not valued at 9/10 of a Penny. It is in fact less than ONE TENTH of a Penny. One U.S. Penny converts to 11.64 IQD. If they don't even know that much, how much are they likely to know about anything else? Can you seriously put any faith into a single thing they say?

Next, the RD which has now been described in 100's of articles is not a lop. Removing three zeros from the IQD is "value neutral" - it does not increase, nor does it decrease the value of the current Dinar notes. What it does do, is instantly bring the value to .86 cents, or nearly the same as the U.S. Dollar. This move is FAR from the "financial suicide" which FB and his cronies would love for people to believe. It is in fact a huge step forward, and theoretically at least, does increase the value of the individual Dinar - from the current 1/10 of a Cent to 86 Cents - more than 860 X its current value. How is this a bad thing for Iraq? Is it bad for we the investor? Probably, in that it doesn't makes us the overnight millionaires the pumpers have been promising. But its it bad for Iraq? Not hardly.

Don't get me wrong......it would be WAY NICE if they would increase the value of the Dinar at the same time they remove the zeros, and it would seem to make perfect sense for them to do this. They could conceivably increase the value by 17%, making it the same as the U.S. Dollar, or any amount above that - hopefully WAY above that. But up to now, what they have described over and over again is a simple re-denomination bringing it to 86 Cents - a move which brings the IQD into the modern banking world and simplifies accounting and trade.

Is is "possible" that Shabibi and Saleh have been lying to us and to the Iraqi people in the hundreds of articles? Of course. Is it likely? Probably not. Bottom line.....few other than Shabibi know for sure, and NONE of the pumpers and Gurus know. sad.gif

thx for post.. made good sense to me.tongue.gif

Taking financial advice from someone who goes by "freeway Bill" is like borrowing money from a guy named "Lefty"....

Dang - and here I jumped on this thread as I thought the IMW, Iraqi Ministry of Works (I made that up) had just signed a big Freeway Bill and they were awarding paving contracts to lay ribbons of asphalt throughout; a good sign of the infrastructure rebuilding that needs to take place. Oh well.

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

The scam argument has been around for years. Dinar sellers used Kuwait as the impetus to sell IQD.. Made sense to most of us. What wasn't explained was what a free floating currency is. Iraq has one. Kuwait and Germany did not. The other issue is the amount of IQD in circulation and it effect on any potential RV. They have valid points. Only time will tell.