Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam, as things keep going up and down in the news, I think we've developed a new category of posters - the WHINERS.

matters not if they are RD or RV oriented, the common denominator is the Whiney tone ot the posts...

Perhaps you and the Mods could find a place to park these so the rest of us only have to endure them if we choose to go there...

Thanks!

-gg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Is this a whine about whiners ?

Ok ... that's funny!

I do like the new tab suggestion though ... quickly categorized and banished to the WHINERS section ... yep, I like it.

And someone gave you a "-" so I evened it up with a "+" ... good luck

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

I have been reading with interest, all of the posts and news coming out lately. With the exception of Wavggg's post, I haven't noticed much whining. I have noticed there is alot of speculation about what will occur, which I thought was appropriate for a forum. Perhaps someone disagreed with Wavggg's opinion and he got his little feelings hurt..... :lol:

I think it is the negative speculation by the same posters over and over that's being refered to, I still don't understand why they are invested with no faith in the currency.

i will tell you why. risk/reward. you spend $1100, you get 1 million dinar. sometime in the future it becomes (approximately) either $0, $1100, $3000, or $3,000,000. completely worth the gamble, faith or not.

• Upvote 1

i will tell you why. risk/reward. you spend $1100, you get 1 million dinar. sometime in the future it becomes (approximately) either $0, $1100, $3000, or $3,000,000. completely worth the gamble, faith or not.

Between the $3000 and 3M there may be lots of other possibilities......$6000.9000 etc... and also $100,000 or $1M and even more rates

Adam, as things keep going up and down in the news, I think we've developed a new category of posters - the WHINERS.

matters not if they are RD or RV oriented, the common denominator is the Whiney tone ot the posts...

Perhaps you and the Mods could find a place to park these so the rest of us only have to endure them if we choose to go there...

Thanks!

-gg

This is an excellent idea!!!!!!! The group needs to be named: The Whiney Group!!!