Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's a "Rumor"

TaintedBulge

It is totally true.... Okie, Tony, Dan, Blaino , Bluwolf, Poppy2, Bondlady, ScottyG, Med all agree.. It is today.... has to be.... no other window of opportunity..... if it does not happen, cash in your dinar because it will never happen..... They are sure that it is pegged to the pound now since Shabibi is in London making some kind of deal..... so if it is 6+ that makes it 9+ here in the US in a couple of hrs..... I can't wait to be rich like OKie..... Heard it from another board member.... I hope it is true

Go RV and thanks to all the guru's for the great job they have done over the last year. I live everyday to hear what is going to be postponed and what excuses they have for the day before...... I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet......

We can always hope that all the above are right!!!! ,,,For Once!!!! :P Thanks hitman, at least you have spirit

and enthusiasm!!!! Goooooo Rvvvvvv :D

Now folks believe me..... my intel is different than anyone else..... I know for a fact the back screens are green today.... heard that from the janitor at Chase..... he is the James Bond of the dinar world..... the rate is pegged to the pound..... Prince William called me just ten minutes ago...... it is so true, GW is waitng on line at BoA right now getting ready to ask the teller what the rate is so he can go back to the ranch and get his dinars ready to cash in 2 to six hours......

Hitman,

It's nice to have fun with OKIE et al, but you've added bondlady on there. She is a valued member of this forum and is not a date and rate person.

All she ever does is try to make some sense of these criptic arabic translations that get everybodies but hair in knots!

Please use caution when lumping people together. Sorry dude -1 for you! tongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Now folks believe me..... my intel is different than anyone else..... I know for a fact the back screens are green today.... heard that from the janitor at Chase..... he is the James Bond of the dinar world..... the rate is pegged to the pound..... Prince William called me just ten minutes ago...... it is so true, GW is waitng on line at BoA right now getting ready to ask the teller what the rate is so he can go back to the ranch and get his dinars ready to cash in 2 to six hours......

super_funny_hilarious_worlds20funniest_pictures_of_animated_gifs_8_04_my_first_actual_post_sorry_for_any_reposts-s410x375-175936.gif

• Upvote 2

It's true ... I read it in Tiger Beat Magazine.

here is a theory for a high rate here on the dinar. If it came in at a dollar...Big guys like Buffet or Soros could buy in for when it goes up....but If it came in at 6 dollars plus... That would allow us to be taxed and pay for the war, and one day in the future...OVERNIGHT.....the usual suspects on Wallstreet...with inside knowledge.... drops the value to the three dollar rate... and those betting on it to fall...CLEAN UP.

The higher rate will keep competitors out and allow for a huge win on the put option.

Just a theory but as a screenwriter I am pretty good at scenarios.

• Upvote 1

I love when someone gives a rate. I whip out the calculator, figure out my share after taxes and laugh and laugh. One of these days it will happen, but for now, I keep it at arms length and enjoy the fantasy...

I do that too! Except after I get through with the calculator I go to the Porsche website or boat websites. Then reality kicks

in and I get back to work!! ;)

O.K.

So i know this guy. Who knows another guy. Who has this cousin, Who is married to this girl, Who's dad is a banker!! He was walking down the street in N.Y. and passed this other guy and heard him say that he knew this guy who was in the C.I.A. that had a friend in the MARINES who heard this other local guy translate to another guy that he knew where this other guy was who had this piece of paper that said.....6.48.

Wow!!! I better pack my bags....This sounds pretty legit!!! NUFF SAID!!!!!!