Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Okie says it is going to happen

hitman

Okie has been trashed so many times for calling thefalse RV's that he feels so bad about doing that. I got info from another member on another board, stating that if the RV were to come out lower than 4.40 as he has predicted for many months now, that he would make up the difference if it came out under 4.40...... sounds like a win win situation.... no need to worry about an 86 cent rv...... Okie has us all covered...... go RV wahoo...... can I get a Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash in covered by OKie....

Any other confirmation on this?

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe it to be true.... my intel is a trusted source but needs to be not disclosed...... and if you look at it.... Why would okie say something and not mean it?????? After all he is a good Christian man

Is that before or after the earthquake in NE.?

I can't tell if you're serious or not!.!

Okie has been trashed so many times for calling thefalse RV's that he feels so bad about doing that. I got info from another member on another board, stating that if the RV were to come out lower than 4.40 as he has predicted for many months now, that he would make up the difference if it came out under 4.40...... sounds like a win win situation.... no need to worry about an 86 cent rv...... Okie has us all covered...... go RV wahoo...... can I get a Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash in covered by OKie....

Any other confirmation on this?

You could be stranded on a deserted island, thousands of miles from the closest civilization, without any newspaper, radio, tv, cell phone, and still know that Okie said it just RV'd, Again.

Good luck on him paying off with anything other than another wild delusion...