Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have to be insane

Its not my fault I did nothing wrong . Forty years of being with the same woman and she suceeded in driving me over the edge.

My wife works for a woman who has the golden touch every thing she touches turns to money.

two months ago my wife came home and tells me because of her boss she had just bought 1 million IQD.

My reply was huh! What?

So i get on the computer and started research came away with well maybe lovely wife did good.So we scraped up enough money to go to our local exchange

and buy another million IQD

At the same time I kept trying to find any information then I was directed to DV ( Not sure if this site is a blessing or a curse )

What I do know is I am poor in two countries. Just make my bills here in the USA and dont have enough to survive three days in Iraq.

I read an artical on RV they make sense and full of logical information. I jump up knowing I am going to be rich run in kiss my wife and thank her for being her.

I love my wife ,I love DV ,I Love the world ALL IS GOOD.

Then i scroll down and find another artical you know which one dont you the one that say removal of three zeros.

So full of sense and logical information I jump run into my wife and yell I dont love you anymore give me my kiss back.

I hate my wife,I hate DV,the world is a toilet and it just flushed me. I look at the fish tank the biggest fish is floating there staring at me.

( I cant figure out if he wants to eat me or if he is just laughing )

How you people who have been in this for years have kept your sanity I will never know.( OR MAYBE YOU HAVENT)

Just expect a LOP and dont worry about it. An RV to turn us all into millionaires is faaaaaaaaaar from a guarantee and most likely will NOT happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just look at all the knowledge you will get over the years....... We look at new cars, 2008, then 2009, then 2010, then 2011, now the 2012's. See! Knowledge!! You want to know about any car or boat? Just ask! laugh.gif

Ha ha, yeah that's true, I'd add guns and politics to what you can learn here too!!! Welcome aboard. :)

Cosmo

I only invest in what I could afford to lose..Lets face it, most of us blow money on eating out and buying things we just don't need etc..and I'm talking about myself. I feel good about this investment. Hoping we will see an RV soon,but am willing to wait....and hopefull it won't be too long...smile.gif

Someone once told me that successful people have a different vision than the others. To be Successful you must think like a king, surround yourself with sucessful people and learn from sucessful people.

So here I am. Hi Protien low fat Success in the making.

Someone also said take all the Successful man's riches and He can rebuild.

But one who doesnt think and live the Succesful man's ways... you can GIVE him millions and he will only lose them.

• Upvote 1

Loco. Investing should NEVER be an emotional experience.

R U Kidding me? IF investing should NEVER be an emotional experience, there would be no real money to be made. Remember W.C. Fields quote "a sucker is born every minute" - the way that the Rich take money out of the market is precisely BY THE EMOTIONS OF "DUMB MONEY".

The better word here is DISCIPLINE! Keep to your principles of why you bought the Dinar, and hold on to them for the promise of what caused your wife to buy the first batch. Discipline keeps you from buying on reserves. Why? If you have never received a margin call (That causes your butt to pucker!) you realize that reserves are like margin calls, and are to be avoided at all costs! If you can't come up with additional capital, you lose your original capital. So whether or not the investment pans out, you have been locked out! So don't be locked out, only buy what you can afford or you might have to resell and lose out of the investment totally! Reading too much of the pumpers might cause you to feel like you could be locked out of the Dinar realm, so you rush to buy more, maybe beyond your means -don't succomb to that temptation. I remember setting up a ROTH IRA last January, and I truly believed that I might not make all the arrangements in time to get Dinar bought and placed into the IRA until AFTER RV. Boy, that seems silly now (8 months later). But I was convinced I might "miss out".

Without emotion, NONE OF US would have bought Dinar. The hope of being rich beyond our limited ability to multiply what we have into something far greater than what we have already received in life - turned us into speculators. Speculators, by definition, are higher risk takers. Most have lost already on many different fronts, and therefore have fallen prey to the hope that a "long shot" will get us "back into the game" or "back on top", so to speak!

I know many people(myself included) who have either placed reserves, never to be fulfilled, or certainly toyed with the idea. That was the Pirahnna of reserves looking at you in the fish tank! Only blood in the water down that path! Stay happy, keep positive and watch out for the dream stealers on DV, there are some who simply have too much time and have to pop the air out of a positive persons balloons!

Welcome aboard. Look at everything Adam has posted and listen to his voice. He will keep you steady as she goes!

Loco01, I got quite a chuckle out of your post as some others did too. I understand the frustration as most all of us have been on the roller coaster ride with this. I must say, I've learned LOTS about world currencies, finance, etc...AND have gotten to chat with like minded (or Loose Minded) foks in here in the chat forum. I've been told I was flipping crazy to invest in this by family members and all I can say is that I hope I am SOON laughing my way to the bank. Hang in there with us all dinaryidiots!

• 4 weeks later...

hahahahahahahahahaha i know you guys and gals have pulled the big ding-a-ling deal also ------> wake up early morning pour one cup of java ,,sit in comphy chair ,, turn puter on ,,one sip of great java ,,,thinking wow this might be the day ,,,, go too the currency converter charts ,,,type in i q d or so you think but instead ,,,k w d comes up kawait dinar,,,, show 3. too 1 you jump up spill coffeee every where ,,heart pumping like mad ,,,,, wake someone else up too excited gotta tell someone ,,,, they come back and there it is big as dayyyyy kawait dinar not iraq dinar ,,,, now that the day is shot all too hell ,,,turn off puter ,,,,totally crappy day the rest of the day :blink:

Hey Loco1 patients means to suffer long! How about cooking the fish in your tank and enjoy the meal with your lovely bride; live a little! Then give her a big kiss and tell her you love her!

Why humbly pray and seek the Lord God- Creator of Heaven and Earth? When we can complain and blame the world!

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14

hahahahahahahahahaha i know you guys and gals have pulled the big ding-a-ling deal also ------> wake up early morning pour one cup of java ,,sit in comphy chair ,, turn puter on ,,one sip of great java ,,,thinking wow this might be the day ,,,, go too the currency converter charts ,,,type in i q d or so you think but instead ,,,k w d comes up kawait dinar,,,, show 3. too 1 you jump up spill coffeee every where ,,heart pumping like mad ,,,,, wake someone else up too excited gotta tell someone ,,,, they come back and there it is big as dayyyyy kawait dinar not iraq dinar ,,,, now that the day is shot all too hell ,,,turn off puter ,,,,totally crappy day the rest of the day :blink:

I've had that senario enough times already that I am now numb and almost non responsive to that kind of excitement. :blink:

The laughter really helps. It also helps a great bunch to share the fellowship with others who have gone through the same emotions. :hug: We all need emotional support.

Stand fast, brothers and sisters. Hang in there and we will come to the end of our journey. I think the light at the end of the tunnel is already showing. :woot::D

Thank God

Hey Loco1 patients means to suffer long! How about cooking the fish in your tank and enjoy the meal with your lovely bride; live a little! Then give her a big kiss and tell her you love her!

Why humbly pray and seek the Lord God- Creator of Heaven and Earth? When we can complain and blame the world!

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Good advice. thanx, storehouse

I need to heed this message too. I have been lax and have fallen short of the mark.

I need to show more love too, after all, it is the greatest! :wub::hug:

I need to not be so angry and irritated with some of the posters on these threads. I am glad I did not vent my anger. :angry:

Above all, I need to pray more. :bow:

The blessing will come :twothumbs:

Just might be the way to fix this mess that we are all in. There is hope for our country. :woot:

after all

Bye all.

:tiphat:

Encourage one another and trust God... No matter what happens, we make our decisions the best we can and we rest in Gods Peace knowing we did it the best we could, and never second guess yourself or you will be tormented in your mind...Peace everyone!

You have not lost anything...if you need the money, cash in what you already have, at best, you will break even. However, if there is a tiny remote chance of a good RV, then hang in there like the rest of us, and if you remain with DV, you will learn new lingo, make new friends, impress you friends with Middle East facts, meet the likes of Okie and all the other gurus, and have the best(or worst) roller coaster ride of your life! Welcome!!!! PS I agree with Adam, give your wife her kiss back. :lol::lol::lol: