Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it me or has all the intellegent conversation on DV moved away from the "Rumor" tab and over to the "Opinions" tab??? It seems I could have my 17 year old pen some of the stuff found there (not all)... Are we in a descending cyclone of gaga-speak?

C'mon team DV - let's keep it as top notch as we can - and please don't stop the humor... that is one of the greatest parts of this site...

thanks!

-gg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Perhaps you have answered your own question, as one looking of well thought-out and presented opinions would look under the "Opinions" tab, while if one is looking for swill and tomfoolery penned by educated 17 year olds of any age, then one would look under the "Rumors" tab where those posters have a good time venting their frustrations and poking fun at the pseudo lofty and wrongly informed.

• Upvote 1

I'm in protest. I offered a comedic paragraph that 6 people said was hilarious then some **** decided I was responsible for people dying in Afghanistan and they removed my post, so much for people fighting for our freedoms. I'm pissed and this may be the last thing I ever say here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps you have answered your own question, as one looking of well thought-out and presented opinions would look under the "Opinions" tab, while if one is looking for swill and tomfoolery penned by educated 17 year olds of any age, then one would look under the "Rumors" tab where those posters have a good time venting their frustrations and poking fun at the pseudo lofty and wrongly informed.

+ 1 to u. Couldn't agree more. If you can't live with the riot of the rumours section (which it is at times ) then don't go there. Yes we all want facts but this should be fun and if you are someone who takes this too seriously all the time......then you will be safer avoiding the rumours. Jmo

• Upvote 1

I'm in protest. I offered a comedic paragraph that 6 people said was hilarious then some **** decided I was responsible for people dying in Afghanistan and they removed my post, so much for people fighting for our freedoms. I'm pissed and this may be the last thing I ever say here.

Well, it's a mine field out there these days with everything being so Politically Correct, and in some ways that's good and in others, not. It tends to drive racist, sexist, illiterate and insensitive biggots, bullies, and haters into the shadows away from public view, while on-the-other-hand, giving the easily offended a shot of novacane to numb them to the ugliness before them...kinda like living in the 50's or before.

May I suggest keeping your humor at a level you can share with sweet little old ladies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, it's a mine field out there these days with everything being so Politically Correct, and in some ways that's good and in others, not. It tends to drive racist, sexist, illiterate and insensitive biggots, bullies, and haters into the shadows away from public view, while on-the-other-hand, giving the easily offended a shot of novacane to numb them to the ugliness before them...kinda like living in the 50's or before.

May I suggest keeping your humor at a level you can share with sweet little old ladies.

Well that wouldn't be fun.

• Upvote 1