Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv, issue low denominations & lop big bills

Iraq&Roll

Everyone keeps saying there is a small chance of a LOP, but can't they begin to issue the new currency (lower denominations) and RV at the same time and LOP only the "old dinar" (currently the new dinar) and phase it out? I really think this is a big possibility. All they have to do is RV and allow the exchange of large demoninations for smaller ones.

I know there have been many posts on how a LOP would be harmful to Iraq, but I don't see how doing it this way is harmful. There is still an RV and people just get to exchange large bills for smaller ones that will allow for the same buying power. Any thoughts?

LOP, LOP, LOP, Is it just impossible for ya'll to absorb the info you have been hand fed or do you just don't have the abilty to. Whatever the case there will be no LOP! The FM OF IRAQ has explained to the press that big bill will be phased at and not lose there value. How much more do you need to be able to understand! GHEEEEEEEEZ!

LOP, LOP, LOP, Is it just impossible for ya'll to absorb the info you have been hand fed or do you just don't have the abilty to. Whatever the case there will be no LOP! The FM OF IRAQ has explained to the press that big bill will be phased at and not lose there value. How much more do you need to be able to understand! GHEEEEEEEEZ!

Those who are still supporting lop lop lop must be the same frog in the well hop hop hop in the comfort zone having a tunnel vision all the time.

Adam needs to put in a lop heading on this forum for all the newbies to go to and talk about the lop .....THERE in the lop forum and keep it out of the rumor section. members that have been here for awhile are tired of eating the lop, puking it back up and eating it again, over and over. .......STOP IT

Adam needs to put in a lop heading on this forum for all the newbies to go to and talk about the lop .....THERE in the lop forum and keep it out of the rumor section. members that have been here for awhile are tired of eating the lop, puking it back up and eating it again, over and over. .......STOP IT

Mongo, let us suggest that Adam should have a new forum named as Lots Of Problems(LOP) Forum for Newbies.

a recreational vehicle.

Geeze you guys are meanies.....LOL

First time I saw a post and someone was saying they were waiting to retire with their RV, I thought it was recreational vehicle too.

revised version....I thought re value........see what I know.......LOL

Still learning something every day

Geeze you guys are meanies.....LOL

First time I saw a post and someone was saying they were waiting to retire with their RV, I thought it was recreational vehicle too.

revised version....I thought re value........see what I know.......LOL

Still learning something every day

Is your LOL meant for us as Lots Of Lairs or Lots Of Lies! LOL!

Look everyone. If they circulate the new bills, the new 25 dinar will have the same exact value as our current 25,000 dinar bill. That means that our 25,000 bill has been lopped! Then they may RV to something higher or lower. It is very simple to understand, if you want to.

Look everyone. If they circulate the new bills, the new 25 dinar will have the same exact value as our current 25,000 dinar bill. That means that our 25,000 bill has been lopped! Then they may RV to something higher or lower. It is very simple to understand, if you want to.

And if you want to, you can understand that none of us cares about your LOP because the issue has been beat to death and resurrected only to be killed again. Can you tell me how does realizing that a LOP is on change my options right now at this time? Should I sell my Dinar now? LOL

That's up to you. The only thing that i am saying is that when there is an RV, your ROI will be much less than what you expected. The dinar will be somewhere between the Saudi Riyal and the Kuwaiti dinar. You might, at best, triple your initial investment or lose some. Your 25,000 IRD bill will NOT turn into 25,000 USD.