Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another bank rumor

.netnodoubt

[Eagle Has Landed] Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has the Iraqi Dinar listed and photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read - UNRESTRICTED - approved for Import/Export - in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. A Private Banker came over and introduced himself to me and gave me his card. He told me that he would WAIVE ALL FEES and that the interest rate on my money would be negotiable based on the amount I deposited with the bank and that the rates would be much higher than normal bank rates at the teller. He also said the rates would be locked in. He is invested and said this is happening now. He was falling all over himself to make certain that I did business with him. He took my business card and will call me as soon as he has a rate and will schedule my private appointment immediately!

[Eagle Has Landed] Citizens Bank....they are headquarted in Providence, Rhode Island with branches everywhere.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

SORRY ALREADY POSTED

Eagle has landed (another bankstory) Not mine for Entertainment value ONLY

Posted Today, 09:35 AM

Eagle Has Landed] Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has the Iraqi Dinar listed and photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read - UNRESTRICTED - approved for Import/Export - in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. A Private Banker came over and introduced himself to me and gave me his card. He told me that he would WAIVE ALL FEES and that the interest rate on my money would be negotiable based on the amount I deposited with the bank and that the rates would be much higher than normal bank rates at the teller. He also said the rates would be locked in. He is invested and said this is happening now. He was falling all over himself to make certain that I did business with him. He took my business card and will call me as soon as he has a rate and will schedule my private appointment immediately!

SORRY ALREADY POSTED

Eagle has landed (another bankstory) Not mine for Entertainment value ONLY

Posted Today, 09:35 AM

Eagle Has Landed] Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has the Iraqi Dinar listed and photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read - UNRESTRICTED - approved for Import/Export - in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. A Private Banker came over and introduced himself to me and gave me his card. He told me that he would WAIVE ALL FEES and that the interest rate on my money would be negotiable based on the amount I deposited with the bank and that the rates would be much higher than normal bank rates at the teller. He also said the rates would be locked in. He is invested and said this is happening now. He was falling all over himself to make certain that I did business with him. He took my business card and will call me as soon as he has a rate and will schedule my private appointment immediately!

hahaha wow he must have been digging through the same garbage can you were. hahahahahahaha

GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

mmmmmmm............when I went to my bank in Texas, I was told the best place to go with a foreign currency to cash in was to go to an airport bank.

YEP i was told that too but IAH said they would have to get back with me yesterday there limit is $10,000 i asked for them to check if the amount could be waived and sent ELB. to my account waitin for a answer

only had a 25,000 note in my wallet

yep im pumped

• Upvote 1

YEP i was told that too but IAH said they would have to get back with me yesterday there limit is $10,000 i asked for them to check if the amount could be waived and sent ELB. to my account waitin for a answer

only had a 25,000 note in my wallet

yep im pumped

Hey let me kow how it goes, thanks cash :rolleyes: