Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

exchangerates.org/uk

yota691

I really hate to be the rain on the parade but this has been posted for about 3 weeks now, since the last round of 'glitches'. Check DV archives, it has been talked about about on here before. Sorry to be the one to tell you guys...

Your exactly right Bama.... I'm going to try and find the thread, still interesting to see nonetheless

Still there..., just hit it again...

Welcome to the Dollars to Iraqi Dinar page, updated every minute between Monday 00:00 and Friday 21:00 GMT.

1 USD = 1154.5926 IQD

The USD IQD currency rate as of 31 Aug 2011 at 5:57 AM.

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

just went on the site I have it bookmarked.......new quot 1 USD = 1152.9198 IQD cut and pasted from site :D

Sorry that isn't what it says. It says IF/WHEN

PLEASE NOTE: We have been experiencing extremely high traffic which has been affecting our nightly formation of the IQD daily data - this explains the low figures some of you have been seeing! We apologise and are working hard to ensure this is solved. We will confirm here if/when the IQD revaluation actually occurs!

yota691 DID say if/when!!!!! Look at the post! :P