Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To read or not to read...

For those of you that complain that there is way too much Okie here and are tired of having to read all of the posts about him/her to figure out that you shouldn't have read them, I offer you a therapeudic cure.

Below are some actual post topics that have Okie mentioned. Here is what I want you to do. Pretend that these will take you to the thread of posts that it mentions. Knowing that you want to break this destructive OKIE cycle in your life, try to resist the urge to click on the following topics. I know it will be hard at first but remember that the reward is worth the sacrifice. Here we go...

Okie Oil Man and the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation at 3.68$

How did you do? Did you try to click on it? Here is another...

OKIE CONTAMINATION ON THE SITE!!!

Still holding strong? Just remember, it will get easier. Here's some more...

Okie has another agenda

cat out of the bag, okies job is to pump

Okie rides AGAIN...[the 'hoola hoop']

If you were able to control your urge to click on any of these, I applaud you. You are doing well, but only time will tell if you are truly free from this addiction. While I hope this lesson helped, you must realize that lasting results are purely up to you. You must want this change. I wish you luck.

To sum it up, If you don't want to read anything pertaining to Okie.... DON'T!!! It's not that complicated. :D

**This post is for sarcastic humor only and is not intended to bash anyone.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

lmao....how true......i posted uuuuuuuuggggggggggh in one of those, because Im tired of people complaining about him..I actually got negs for it....lol............we all know what his post are....nothing more than fantasy!!! I read his post beofre work and daydream with them all day long...it makes the day go by quick....really loved the ones where he would say 8 bucks as a rate! lmao.... come on....if your really gonna believe that...well then there is no hope for you........

As you stated you have options.......anything that deals with him has his name in the TOPIC........ DONT CLICK ON IT!!! IF YOU DONT CLICK ON IT, THEN YOU WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!!!

NICE POST INCREDIBLE!!!!

Edited by Crow

For those of you that complain that there is way too much Okie here and are tired of having to read all of the posts about him/her to figure out that you shouldn't have read them, I offer you a therapeudic cure.

Below are some actual post topics that have Okie mentioned. Here is what I want you to do. Pretend that these will take you to the thread of posts that it mentions. Knowing that you want to break this destructive OKIE cycle in your life, try to resist the urge to click on the following topics. I know it will be hard at first but remember that the reward is worth the sacrifice. Here we go...

Okie Oil Man and the Iraqi Dinar Revaluation at 3.68$

How did you do? Did you try to click on it? Here is another...

OKIE CONTAMINATION ON THE SITE!!!

Still holding strong? Just remember, it will get easier. Here's some more...

Okie has another agenda

cat out of the bag, okies job is to pump

Okie rides AGAIN...[the 'hoola hoop']

If you were able to control your urge to click on any of these, I applaud you. You are doing well, but only time will tell if you are truly free from this addiction. While I hope this lesson helped, you must realize that lasting results are purely up to you. You must want this change. I wish you luck.

just curious........what do you do to get the taste out of you mouth after kissing his ASS!!!!!

To sum it up, If you don't want to read anything pertaining to Okie.... DON'T!!! It's not that complicated. :D

**This post is for sarcastic humor only and is not intended to bash anyone.

• Downvote 1

Again, waste of time.

How far did you have to read to realize it was a waste of your time? Hope it wasn't too far but thank you for wasting even more of your time responding. ;)

I am waiting for the punchline. Or did you just want attention. You started a post for this?

attention. plain and simple. :D