Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My buddy in Saudi Arabia

I had a call from a good friend of mine last night, an old high school buddy, who has been

in Saudi all year, and in fact has worked all over the middle east in the oil industry, for the

last 20? years or so. He makes great money over there.

Anyway, he was in Saudi Arabia when he called me last night.

I asked him if he knew ANYTHING at all about the Iraqi Dinar, and if he thought it was going

to RV.

He had never heard anything at all about an RV.

I would think that if there was any possibility that that may happen, HE would know about it.

What does anyone think about this ?????

I had a call from a good friend of mine last night, an old high school buddy, who has been

in Saudi all year, and in fact has worked all over the middle east in the oil industry, for the

I asked him if he knew ANYTHING at all about the Iraqi Dinar, and if he thought it was going

to RV.

I would think that if there was any possibility that that may happen, HE would know about it.

Okie The Oil Man says it RV'd just after midnight at $3.68. Happy Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to RV.

It's not public knowledge and the only thing Iraq has stated is the possibilities of removing the 3 zeros which is a re-denomination. Your friend may not be aware of that information either. RV is speculated by other comments and actions that the Iraqi government has alluded to.

• Upvote 1

I am going to stick with the fact that nothing has happened yet. There is no way that when this thing finally does happen, if ever, that they will be able to keep it quiet.

You may be right but,

I never heard about a Kuwait RV till I heard about this opportunity.

But I too will wait until I see the $$ in my account.

If it "ain't" here http://www.cbi.iq/ it "ain't" nowhere .... The Central Bank of Iraq sets the rate ... no one else.

And honestly, even if the cbi shows a different rate, say equivalent to 500/1usd, it doesnt mean its internationally recognized. One would still be either relying on secondary markets to exchange OR wait like you are now. Just adding to what you posted. Enjoy the day/evening!

to RV.

Why would this guy, (who makes great money) know anything about a currency investment in another country? Just because someone works in the middle east doesn't make them a monetary expert. Or an expert on anything really . So Says.................DayTrader