Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UST and other countries treasuries holding dinar

tim5400

We all speculate that the UST holds dinar....my question is when the dinar is traded internationally will most countries hold dinar in their treasurys and will this bring down the M2 of Iraq thus making the dinar more valuable. My reason for this ? is that we assume that the dinar will be of greater value than most countries money. I would think these treasuries would buy billions of Dinar....as the US did......at a higher rate but as speculation too....If Im right the dinar should be RV'd well over a dollar.....

We all speculate that the UST holds dinar....my question is when the dinar is traded internationally will most countries hold dinar in their treasurys and will this bring down the M2 of Iraq thus making the dinar more valuable. My reason for this ? is that we assume that the dinar will be of greater value than most countries money. I would think these treasuries would buy billions of Dinar....as the US did......at a higher rate but as speculation too....If Im right the dinar should be RV'd well over a dollar.....

Love your thought process! I'd be happy with a lot less ...thrilled at $1

I like your thinking. It was reported in The Guardian Newspaper,a while back, here in the U.K. that the U.K. government also holds a good stock of dinar. Now, my thinking is that they would not be holding this for no good reason, i.e. massive potential profit to the economy. I don't know enough about economics and money markets to comment on the M2 part, but as people have stated in the past if you are in with the bankers then you are almost certainly on the right side, when do the bankers every loose and not get what they want? And we all know the governments of the world are controlled by the BIG banks of the world. So although it does look as if iraq is going to remove the zeros, according to reports, and yes i know there is good arguements on both sides, I think the world governments and more importently the worlds banks will have a big say in what happens. More so than any of us here at D.V.will ever be aware of. Just my two pennies worth although i may be totally wrong.:(

I would be happy at .86..... And who really knows if UST is holding dinar, I believed at first, now I'm just confused..... About everything dinar. What I do know:

1.I have a wonderful family to enjoy everyday.

2. I believe this will happen ONE DAY!

mzbecca

• Upvote 1

I would be happy at .86..... And who really knows if UST is holding dinar, I believed at first, now I'm just confused..... About everything dinar. What I do know:

1.I have a wonderful family to enjoy everyday.

2. I believe this will happen ONE DAY!

mzbecca

Don't be confused. Just follow your own excellent advice! biggrin.gif

For all those who are at whits end with the dinar... Life is too short to get bogged down in all the details of this. It's fun to watch the progress as long as you aren't needing the money you spent on dinar. If that's your situation, this would be a very hard ride.

Most of us investing here are from middle class families, financially diversified with mutual funds, stocks and bonds. We just keep investing small amounts monthly no matter what the markets may do. This is wise and will yield great gains in 30-40 years!

I know some have lost their employment and homes and my heart goes out to you. Carry on, have hope. Many of us have been there too. It will get better!

Throwing a few grand at this investment is a no brainer that shouldn't keep anybody up at night. It shouldn't be a large part of anybodies portfolio or life for that matter.

Don't dream like a millionaire till you are one. You'll save yourselves a lot of grief! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

YOU USED THE WORD SPECULATION SEVERAL TIMES IN YOUR POST AND YOU ARE CORRECT, EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT UST HAVING DINARS IS JUST PURE SPECULATION.

Edited by mrref

YOU USED THE WORD SPECULATION SEVERAL TIMES IN YOUR POST AND YOU ARE CORRECT, EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT UST HAVING DINARS IS JUST PURE SPECULATION.

you are an old dog, and know your stuff, you mean to tell me that we didnt take a whole $hitload of dinar?

of course the ust is sitting on a huge pile of dinar...

• Upvote 2

Don't be confused. Just follow your own excellent advice! biggrin.gif

For all those who are at whits end with the dinar... Life is too short to get bogged down in all the details of this. It's fun to watch the progress as long as you aren't needing the money you spent on dinar. If that's your situation, this would be a very hard ride.

Most of us investing here are from middle class families, financially diversified with mutual funds, stocks and bonds. We just keep investing small amounts monthly no matter what the markets may do. This is wise and will yield great gains in 30-40 years!

I know some have lost their employment and homes and my heart goes out to you. Carry on, have hope. Many of us have been there too. It will get better!

Throwing a few grand at this investment is a no brainer that shouldn't keep anybody up at night. It shouldn't be a large part of anybodies portfolio or life for that matter.

Don't dream like a millionaire till you are one. You'll save yourselves a lot of grief! biggrin.gif

'TFK',

Good evening!

Very well said........thanks for your positive comments!

Have a good night!

GG

+1 for you sir!

you are an old dog, and know your stuff, you mean to tell me that we didnt take a whole $hitload of dinar?

of course the ust is sitting on a huge pile of dinar...

'sonny1',

Good evening!

You are exactly correct, the United States will always look for the money aspect of any manuver, whether it is militarily or diplomatically speaking!

Making money or finding ways in making money is what our country does best.....

Thank you,

GG

I asked this question a few weeks ago and didnt really get any response. With the UST holding dinar (maybe), and we cash in at a bank, the bank turns our dinar into the UST, so I guess it is safe to say the UST is paying us (in a round about way). Then the US buys oil with the dinar, at around $36.00 a barrel, sells the oil for $85-$100.00 a barrel. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. If it would RV at 1:1 then you could buy 694 barrels with one 25,000 dinar. Sell the 694 barrels of oil for $85.00 usd, that would give you $58,990.00 usd. Not bad. Yes I think the UST has Dinar! But maybe I am wrong cool.gif

I asked this question a few weeks ago and didnt really get any response. With the UST holding dinar (maybe), and we cash in at a bank, the bank turns our dinar into the UST, so I guess it is safe to say the UST is paying us (in a round about way). Then the US buys oil with the dinar, at around $36.00 a barrel, sells the oil for $85-$100.00 a barrel. Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. If it would RV at 1:1 then you could buy 694 barrels with one 25,000 dinar. Sell the 694 barrels of oil for $85.00 usd, that would give you $58,990.00 usd. Not bad. Yes I think the UST has Dinar! But maybe I am wrong cool.gif

Then the Dinar eventually reaches 3 dollars and the CBI and US Treasury triple those profits.

Check out what Rudy/Rudolph Cohnen, a former J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Foreign Currency Executive said about this......this is from Sept of 2010...since then there has been over appx. 30% more oil found in Iraq, and their budget was based on appx. $70.00 per barrel oil, and it is higher now, that is why some think that the dinar can now come out much higher than his quote of 1 to 2 bucks a dinar back then...

Check this out, it is where Israeli's were buying dinars while Iraq was still in a full fledged war...this video is several years old...I don't think the Jewish people would be so ignorant to not know that there is something to this...

Also, I don't have the link, but in Oct. 2010, the IMF/International Monetary Fund projected Iraq's GDP to be 4.5 times higher in 2011, then you have the CIA World Fact Book stating that they are the Fastest Growing Economy in the World....then Hillarious Clinton said that they would grow faster than China in 2 years..in this video...at appx. 5 minutes into it...

http://video.state.gov/en/top-stories/video/974775275001/promoting-commercial-opportunities-in-iraq-question-and-answer-period/s~creationDate/p~1/?p

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just an FYI....govts and central banks don't buy currency for profit.....they use it for monetary policy.....

The UST used to document what they held and they did hold dinar but all those middle eastern countries were grouped together and the amount was not much....what makes u think its any different?

Not saying they don't hold dinar cause they probly do but not in the amounts that most gurus tell people....where do you think the banks get there stashes of foriegn currency?

Just an FYI....govts and central banks don't buy currency for profit.....they use it for monetary policy.....

The UST used to document what they held and they did hold dinar but all those middle eastern countries were grouped together and the amount was not much....what makes u think its any different?

Not saying they don't hold dinar cause they probly do but not in the amounts that most gurus tell people....where do you think the banks get there stashes of foriegn currency?

I'll put it like this, no matter what who knows....or does'nt know....and we may never know...just like where did all the gold go that was found in Iraq upon invasion of Iraq initially?...I don't think any of us are getting the true picture here...on anything for the most part.....lol...IMO

I'll put it like this, no matter what who knows....or does'nt know....and we may never know...just like where did all the gold go that was found in Iraq upon invasion of Iraq initially?...I don't think any of us are getting the true picture here...on anything for the most part.....lol...IMO

I guess you didn't notice the color of that 'gold' was a little strange, and that it was later determined through metallurgical testing to simply be melted down shell casings, comprised of 64% copper and 34% zinc.

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/aug/02/world/fg-gold2

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/02/world/all-bars-that-glitter-in-iraq-are-not-gold.html

http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2003/08/03/wor03.html

http://www.govexec.com/pdfs/recon.pdf

Edited by HopefulTxn

Its a great deal for everyone except Iraq. Iraq gives away their precious, valuable oil, and in exchange gets their overinflated, undesirable currency.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1