Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** Cheaneys New Book

CinMike

Someone posted something about **** Cheaneys new book, and how it would talk specifically about the dinar investment. BULL ****. See for yourself.

We can also count on NOTHING being said about Cheney's business interests in the corporations that made huge profits from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq

http://thegreatamericandisconnect.blogspot.com/2011/05/former-vp-****-cheney-new-book-in-my.html

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 18

First of all, as a Point of Clarification, the DV Software Blocks out Cheney's First Name With Some Little Stars. ;)

I Just Posted An Excerpt From His New Book In Piggy's Countdown Thread. B)

Here is that Excerpt from Chapter 1 of **** Cheney's New Book ...

See **** Hunt. See **** Shoot His Buddy. See **** Run. :lol:

Here is an Exclusive Excerpt From Chapter 2 which I hadn't Posted Yet ...

See **** Cash In All His Dinar After the RV. See **** Become A Rich Richard. See **** Run to the Bank !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 8

D.I.C.K. Cheney's book should have been 5 easy steps for SAFE HUNTING, OHHHHH that's right he only made it to step 4 LOL

God Bless

Gooo Rvvvvvv

Wasn't the Book D I C K and Jane....... the problem is she would kill him from a heart attack.... so run D I C K run opps that will kill him also ... ahhh send the flunky GW to get the chores done... Nuff said Done deal

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

yup ..lets villianize a corporation that happens to EMPOLY thousands of hard working AMERICANS....SO if YOU happen to work for a large company I hope all your jobs are not shipped overseas becuase you HATE ANYONE in AMERICA to make a PROFIT...DAMN i hope you are not trying to profit from this investment...GROW UP learn about business and ECONOMICS and maybe one day you will except the fact that PROFITS AND BIG BUSINESSES ARE GOOD FOR AMERICA.....GEEEEEEEZ..........

If I could give you several hundred +'s, I would do it in an "American" heartbeat.

• Upvote 2

I do wonder where liberals think jobs will be created. Look at Bill Gates charitable efforts directed at children, this would be taken over by the Gov. Check out what the CEO of Unicef makes? Only 10% of the contributions actually make it to the kids. What about Dale Carnegie and all his good works? Americans, each and every one of us, has to create something. We have to add because there are some that just can not do it themselves. But, we grant lifetime disability to people who are going out this morning to play tennis, golf, etc.. I am 70 and I am off to work - a job, still filled with stress - and, each nite I wonder if we will make it financially. Don't count on your kids. They like us and live close by, but they are too consumed with their own pursuits. My wife and I are very lonely and my kids can not see this. So, we continue to have this vast waste - the unnecessary NLRB; the dictatorial EPA and then the four different Air Transportation departments, who essentially do the same thing. But, yes, we have George Soros out there. He is 80 years old - where will his money go?

• Upvote 9

yup ..lets villianize a corporation that happens to EMPOLY thousands of hard working AMERICANS....SO if YOU happen to work for a large company I hope all your jobs are not shipped overseas becuase you HATE ANYONE in AMERICA to make a PROFIT...DAMN i hope you are not trying to profit from this investment...GROW UP learn about business and ECONOMICS and maybe one day you will except the fact that PROFITS AND BIG BUSINESSES ARE GOOD FOR AMERICA.....GEEEEEEEZ..........

I don't believe he was not arguing that big business was bad for America

What he was saying is that D ick Cheneys interests in those big businesses, that had made huge profits from the death of American soldiers in the wars in Iraq and Afganistan, would not be mentioned in his book.

Don't make his words to be more then they acually were.

I don't have issue with anyone making a profit in America, as long as it is not at the expense of our troops.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2