Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***UN wants a NEW* global currency****

easyrider

http://www.telegraph...ace-dollar.html

UN wants new global currency to replace dollar

The dollar should be replaced with a global currency, the United Nations has said, proposing the biggest overhaul of the world's monetary system since the Second World War.

A number of countries, including China and Russia, have suggested replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency

By Edmund Conway, Economics Editor

6:45PM BST 07 Sep 2009

632 Comments

In a radical report, the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) has said the system of currencies and capital rules which binds the world economy is not working properly, and was largely responsible for the financial and economic crises.

It added that the present system, under which the dollar acts as the world's reserve currency , should be subject to a wholesale reconsideration.

Although a number of countries, including China and Russia, have suggested replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency, the UNCTAD report is the first time a major multinational institution has posited such a suggestion.

In essence, the report calls for a new Bretton Woods-style system of managed international exchange rates, meaning central banks would be forced to intervene and either support or push down their currencies depending on how the rest of the world economy is behaving.

The proposals would also imply that surplus nations such as China and Germany should stimulate their economies further in order to cut their own imbalances, rather than, as in the present system, deficit nations such as the UK and US having to take the main burden of readjustment.

This is the big finaical global shift of wealth i think many were trying to advocate and i think with the new monetary system coming into play i think the iraqi dinar will make many people a lot of money. What do you think?

One world currency, one world government are u ready????

Edited by easyrider

look at the top dated august 10 2011 i dunno what that means below.

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Telegraph.co.uk

Currency

The dollar should be replaced with a global currency, the United Nations has said, proposing the biggest overhaul of the world's monetary system since the Second World War.

dollar2_1403594c.jpg A number of countries, including China and Russia, have suggested replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency By Edmund Conway, Economics Editor

Edited by easyrider
  • Downvote 1

http://www.telegraph...ace-dollar.html

A number of countries, including China and Russia, have suggested replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency

By Edmund Conway, Economics Editor

632 Comments

In a radical report, the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) has said the system of currencies and capital rules which binds the world economy is not working properly, and was largely responsible for the financial and economic crises.

It added that the present system, under which the dollar acts as the world's reserve currency , should be subject to a wholesale reconsideration.

Although a number of countries, including China and Russia, have suggested replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency, the UNCTAD report is the first time a major multinational institution has posited such a suggestion.

In essence, the report calls for a new Bretton Woods-style system of managed international exchange rates, meaning central banks would be forced to intervene and either support or push down their currencies depending on how the rest of the world economy is behaving.

The proposals would also imply that surplus nations such as China and Germany should stimulate their economies further in order to cut their own imbalances, rather than, as in the present system, deficit nations such as the UK and US having to take the main burden of readjustment.

This is the big finaical global shift of wealth i think many were trying to advocate and i think with the new monetary system coming into play i think the iraqi dinar will make many people a lot of money. What do you think?

One world currency, one world government are u ready????

I wonder which ARAB KING will be our master? Glad i'm a male ,women get treated like crap over there !!! ha! ha!

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Telegraph.co.uk

Currency

dollar2_1403594c.jpg A number of countries, including China and Russia, have suggested replacing the dollar as the world's reserve currency By Edmund Conway, Economics Editor

OBAMA wants to get rid of our FLAG,our BIBLE and our DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Telegraph.co.uk

Currency

I have read that online newspaper before, the date on the top always changes, the date in the new2s article "6:45PM BST 07 Sep 2009" is the date it was published, in other words old news.

I have read that online newspaper before, the date on the top always changes, the date in the new2s article "6:45PM BST 07 Sep 2009" is the date it was published, in other words old news.

Yes, this is old.

Hopefully it is more valid now than ever with all that has happened recently.

• Upvote 1

crank_yankers_yay-737929.jpg

we get to believe in Santra Caluse now

Oh another intelligent one, first most kids knew how to spell Santa's name when they were 3 or 4 and

second do you really need to be educated or can you handle that on your own?

If you have some knowledge on the Elites or Illuminati symbolism then please explain what the symbols

mean on the US dollar (the only one that hasn't changed). Enlighten us with your vast knowledge please.

Your not going to let a Canadian teach you about your own money...are you?

• Upvote 3

Oh another intelligent one, first most kids knew how to spell Santa's name when they were 3 or 4 and

second do you really need to be educated or can you handle that on your own?

If you have some knowledge on the Elites or Illuminati symbolism then please explain what the symbols

mean on the US dollar (the only one that hasn't changed). Enlighten us with your vast knowledge please.

Your not going to let a Canadian teach you about your own money...are you?

If I want to read on conspiracy theories and unproven scary stories in the line of Bigfoot, Nessy and ten Chupacaras I will come to you, but I live in reality, your BS theories do not scare me or faze me.

until then your BS just makes me laugh at how stupid and gullible some people are, and that include you.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 3

If I want to read on conspiracy theories and unproven scary stories in the line of Bigfoot, Nessy and ten Chupacaras I will come to you, but I live in reality, your BS theories do not scare me or faze me.

until then your BS just makes me laugh at how stupid and gullible some people are, and that include you.

Wow, thanks for your vast knowledge, you really do watch TV don't you. Where did I mention Bigfoot, Nessy and ten Chupacaras? There are 10? lol

Pathetic. You have no facts to debunk me?

Stay asleep little lamb........it is your choice.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2

Wow, thanks for your vast knowledge, you really do watch TV don't you. Where did I mention Bigfoot, Nessy and ten Chupacaras? There are 10? lol

Pathetic. You have no facts to debunk me?

Stay asleep little lamb........it is your choice.

I put your NWO, illuminati BS at the same level as Bigfoot, Nessy and the Chupacabras, in small words you can understand, they all are made up.

If you call assumptions proof, I am sorry for your lack of reality, remember when you assume you make an ass out of you. That's why they are conspiracy THEORIES not Conspiracy Facts. You believe in that BS so the burden of proof is on you not me, and all the "proof" you have provided could not fill a teaspoon of reality.

According to you, I am a sleeping lamb??? is that supposed to be an insult? The simple fact that you resort to insults proves to me you have no valid points.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 2

I put your NWO, illuminati BS at the same level as Bigfoot, Nessy and the Chupacabras, in small words you can understand, they all are made up.

If you call assumptions proof, I am sorry for your lack of reality, remember when you assume you make an ass out of you. That's why they are conspiracy THEORIES not Conspiracy Facts. You believe in that BS so the burden of proof is on you not me, and all the "proof" you have provided could not fill a teaspoon of reality.

What do you need proof of Shirley? You have failed to mention that,except for your mindless dribble. You all talk? Talk is cheap.

Go ahead, you haven't provided anything but ajskj crap and insults which is what Fluoride and schooling dumbed down sheeple do.

What would like proof of ? Don't be afraid...be a man if you can. I deal with uneducated sheeple like you daily, so bring it.

Are you all talk or can you actually hold a discussion about reality without being a putz throwing insults instead of facts?

You say NWO is conspiracy theory....start with that and be prepared to be schooled.

PS: "until then your BS just makes me laugh at how stupid and gullible some people are, and that include you."(from you)

That is an insult little girl.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2

What do you need proof of Shirley? You have failed to mention that,except for your mindless dribble. You all talk? Talk is cheap.

Go ahead, you haven't provided anything but ajskj crap and insults which is what Fluoride and schooling dumbed down sheeple do.

What would like proof of ? Don't be afraid...be a man if you can. I deal with uneducated sheeple like you daily, so bring it.

Are you all talk or can you actually hold a discussion about reality without being a putz throwing insults instead of facts?

You say NWO is conspiracy theory....start with that and be prepared to be schooled.

How can I be schooled on conspiracy theories?? I have heard them all and I have researched them all and all have the same thing in common they are only real to those that want it to be real. Just Like Santa Clause.

When you understand what a theory is than we will talk and just to help you understand here are a couple of definitions to theory

a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural
, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
Abstract reasoning; speculation

An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

The day your theories become true then we can talk, until then keep on assuming and speculating based on limited information or knowledge.

Remember this you are not the holder of all the scred truths you are only a holder of theories

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 1

Siruis you can quit tilting wind mills, we will not debate conspiracy theories, do you know why?? It would by like debating the existence of Santa Clause with a 4 year old child, you can provide all the proof, logic and knowledge but they will not and do not want to understand, to them Santa is real even if we adults know he is made up, just like your conspiracy theories.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How can I be schooled on conspiracy theories?? I have heard them all and I have researched them all and all have the same thing in common they are only real to those that want it to be real. Just Like Santa Clause.

When you understand what a theory is than we will talk and just to help you understand here are a couple of definitions to theory An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

The day your theories become true then we can talk, until then keep on assuming and speculating based on limited information or knowledge.

Remember this you are not the holder of all the scred truths you are only a holder of theories

What so called theory you like to start with there Shirley? You still have nothing to provide but dribble.

You have had TWO chances to spell "Santa Claus" correctly and failed. But I will let that go just based

on your education system which was designed to dumb you down. (Proven)

Are you actually claiming that the New World Order is a "theory"? Answer if you can with your proof.

Do you watch TV and read Wikipedia for all your information? Maybe you rely on Main Stream Media for your knowledge.

You are the prime example why your country has been taken over by foreign bankers and being destroyed by design and robbed blind.

It is your choice to sit on your couch or wake up and educate yourself with reality before it's too late.(which is anytime now)

I do this 16 hours a day for a living and school thousands like you,so if your brave enough...bring it.

Siruis you can quit tilting wind mills, we will not debate conspiracy theories, do you know why?? It would by like debating the existence of Santa Clause with a 4 year old child, you can provide all the proof, logic and knowledge but they will not and do not want to understand, to them Santa is real even if we adults know he is made up, just like your conspiracy theories.

You claimed you have researched them all...but the above statement proves you have no idea what or where to research.

And dag nabbit it is spelled "CLAUS" Grade 1 most knew that...so how can someone take you seriously? I mean c'mon...!!

• Upvote 2

What so called theory you like to start with there Shirley? You still have nothing to provide but dribble.

You have had TWO chances to spell "Santa Claus" correctly and failed. But I will let that go just based

on your education system which was designed to dumb you down. (Proven)

Are you actually claiming that the New World Order is a "theory"? Answer if you can with your proof.

Do you watch TV and read Wikipedia for all your information? Maybe you rely on Main Stream Media for your knowledge.

You are the prime example why your country has been taken over by foreign bankers and being destroyed by design and robbed blind.

It is your choice to sit on your couch or wake up and educate yourself with reality before it's too late.(which is anytime now)

I do this 16 hours a day for a living and school thousands like you,so if your brave enough...bring it.

You claimed you have researched them all...but the above statement proves you have no idea what or where to research.

And dag nabbit it is spelled "CLAUS" Grade 1 most knew that...so how can someone take you seriously? I mean c'mon...!!

You can attack my spelling, first of all I am not an editor or executive assiatant ( secretary) but you have no facts just theories, you pick and choose what you want to make your point "valid" but it all falls under scrutiny that is why you insult and resort to name calling.

Like I said debating conspiracy theories will get us nowhere, you want to believe and no reality and proof will make you change your mind, so more power to you. But do not expect me to believe the koolaid you are spewing, not gonna happen.

And before I forget "wikipedia" do you really believe everybody that does not believe the Conspiracy Theory BS gets all there information fropm there? that site is as unreliable as Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura.

You can attack my spelling, first of all I am not an editor or executive assiatant ( secretary) but you have no facts just theories, you pick and choose what you want to make your point "valid" but it all falls under scrutiny that is why you insult and resort to name calling.

Like I said debating conspiracy theories will get us nowhere, you want to believe and no reality and proof will make you change your mind, so more power to you. But do not expect me to believe the koolaid you are spewing, not gonna happen.

And before I forget "wikipedia" do you really believe everybody that does not believe the Conspiracy Theory BS gets all there information fropm there? that site is as unreliable as Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura.

Ok good one....I will leave the New World Order for now, it is too big for you to comprehend so I will start with Jesse Ventura.

Jesse has a book out again and it is called “63 Documents the Government doesn’t want you to read.”

I am assuming you can read, I will give you a chance here....Debunk just one of the 63 things he wrote about..go ahead, try.

I have challenged thousands of people to debunk anything Alex Jones has claimed in the last year and not one has done it.

Go for it, you have two things to work on and debunk, Jesse's book (in the top 10 NYTimes best seller list) or Alex Jones in the last year.

HINT: Jesse had research done that you couldn't even come close to and Alex reads only Government documents and Headline news (how do you debunk that?)

What else do you need? Are you a shill? Is the CIA the largest drug dealers in the world? Yes...proof if you need it.

Is your Government involved with companies involved in child or women sex slave trafficking? Yes...proof if you need it.

Is your Government poisoning your drinking water to dumb you down and make you sterile and docile? Yes...proof if you need it.

Was your Government involved in the underwear bomber fiasco? Yes...proof if you need it.

Was your Government involved in a false flag event to start a war in Vietnam? Yes...proof if needed.

You have no idea what you are getting into...start debunking me or call it over and go back to your little world you live in.

PS- I didn't attack your spelling this time (could of) but Santa Claus? Let's get real...like I said 5 year old's can spell it.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2