Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what does this mean?

bigpapa

posted on another site!

2011/08/08/danielboone

I just found out that the G-7 was in a meeting all night and the subject-matter of the meeting has not been forthcoming. No doubt, they are discussing the downgrade by S&P of our credit rating from AAA to AA. The international implications are HUGE!

Jim Sinclair, THE GOLD GURU, said that when gold hits $1774 all bets are off. At that point, the crash in inevitable and it will affect all fiat currencies. People have now awakend to the nightmare of fiat currency. (READ: debt based currency.)

Unemployment is in reality now at 22.7% plus with places like California above 30%. Inflation is NOT flat, it is above 9.6% and the stock market is once again falling like a rock. The silver manipulators cannot even keep a handle on silver and it is now climbing to or above $40.00 per oz.and gold is at $ 1740. Gold will go exponential once it goes past the hard mark of $1774.00. Now get this…Greenspan said on national TV…with Goolsby sitting right by him, that America will no default because we will simply print more money to cover it. It was truly a Beavis and Butthead moment with Goolsby looking like Cornholio and vibrating like he was wired.

This wil be the time at which the Global Elite will bring in the New World Order by creating a New World Currency based on oil & gold, and the basket of currencies will be harmonised…including our Dinar. This makes me think that if we in fact do experience the RV as I believe we will, we must immediately find a safe haven that is NOT the Holy USD. You will have a very small window in which to make the maneuver and we should pray like never before that the rumors about the banks holding your deposit for thirty days before a wire transfer is allowed does not come to fruition. I don’t think we will have time if that is the case so perhaps you / we should find a bank that has foreign currency brokers in house and get into Suisse Franks or buy silver if you can find it. China has now said that the end of the dollar is now emminent and happening. With this stock market plunge, BoA is now toast unless some magic trick can be arranged.

If the morons we have trusted to handle our affairs can’t do better than this, we need to arrest them and let the crowd have them to do whatever. The DOW is -400 now. Hold your nose. People / banks around the world are dumping bonds. The Credit Default Swaps War will now go wild. We are watching the dismantling of this nation happen before our very eyes. We are watching history being made.

Last tid-bit: It is rumored that 400 warrants have been issued in D.C. now and we can only guess who might be arrested if this is true. S&P says they will downgrade us again unless we adopt SS cuts and austerity measures immediately.

Hold on because Road Warior is becoming a reality.

I hate it when that happens!

????????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

we must immediately find a safe haven that is NOT the Holy USD. You will have a very small window in which to make the maneuver and we should pray like never before that the rumors about the banks holding your deposit for thirty days before a wire transfer is allowed does not come to fruition. I don’t think we will have time if that is the case so perhaps you / we should find a bank that has foreign currency brokers in house and get into Suisse Franks or buy silver if you can find it. China has now said that the end of the dollar is now emminent and happening. With this stock market plunge, BoA is now toast unless some magic trick can be arranged.

Yup. We are witnessing history, and like it or not, we are a part of it. Our challenge is becoming apart of it. And we not be able to get out in time.

We all know what a Recession is. We all, also know what a Depression is.

However, What comes after a Depression? I feel the United States will tip into this new thing if we don't fix things now.

Wake up Washington !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

However, What comes after a Depression? I feel the United States will tip into this new thing if we don't fix things now.

The big D comes after a depression.

• Upvote 1

regardless of what is coming, wealth or poverty, our true goal should be to maintain our integrity and make every attempt to help those less fortunate (as there is always someone less fortunate). America once and still may stand for much that is positive and good about the human spirit. Too often we have measured success by wealth. If America is faced with additional adveristy, maybe the humbling experience will make us all stronger and remind of us of what is more important, our fellow man. If we are blessed with great wealth, we should remember how easy it is to flip from being well off to being ruined so that we make better choices with our resources. just my opinion

• Upvote 3

regardless of what is coming, wealth or poverty, our true goal should be to maintain our integrity and make every attempt to help those less fortunate (as there is always someone less fortunate). America once and still may stand for much that is positive and good about the human spirit. Too often we have measured success by wealth. If America is faced with additional adveristy, maybe the humbling experience will make us all stronger and remind of us of what is more important, our fellow man. If we are blessed with great wealth, we should remember how easy it is to flip from being well off to being ruined so that we make better choices with our resources. just my opinion

... and that is a very good opinion at that!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Well said WMeadow. Unfortunately, I fear that we humans just might fall into the road warrior trap mentioned in an earlier post. Lord help us all....

I for one, have been hearing of arrest for some time now, issued by the Hague etc.. I'd love to see the U.S> Corporation go down in flames, so that "maybe," we could restore the Republic.

Please, if you haven't already, to understand the true nature of our corruption, view:

The Creature from Jekyl Island

Endgame

Obama Deception

And, go down the rabbit hole that is, "your strawman."

Our history in a nutshell. How we got here?

http://dev.republicoftheunitedstates.org/what-is-the-republic/history/

I am hoping for an RV, namely for amends I need to make. But I have kids-and they will not have any freedoms if our generation doesn't wake up and act now!

Awaiting Adam's email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the term you are looking for that works best for the new phase of economic problems happening would be...

Decimation