Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

al-Maliki asked to nominate 5 for remaining security seats

Link: http://www.alliraqne...=9112&Itemid=86

Sources: al-Maliki asked to nominate five people, the Iraqi Ministry of Defense in two days

Monday, 08 August / August 2011 15:31

[baghdad - where]

Parliamentary sources said that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked the Iraqi List, provide five candidates for the post of Minister of Defense during the next two days.

The sources told all of Iraq [where] that "Maliki condition to Iraq to make to candidates of the five to be in accordance with the required standards such as not Hmholhm de-Baathification, competence and experience", noting that al-Maliki told the Iraqi List, that in the absence of matching candidates with the required specifications, he would ask the blocks another nomination for the post of defense minister. "

The political blocs agreed at its meeting last Tuesday at the home of President Jalal Talabani to resolve the candidates within two weeks, the security ministries have been assigned as the nomination of the Minister of Interior to the National Alliance and the defense of the Iraqi list. Ended up 2

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Can you imagine what it must be like, waiting to see if your name is drawn out of the hat as one of these candidates? The final candidates are probably the ones that tripped on their robes and fell down, trying to run out of the room..........hang in there Iraq, you're almost there!

Soon...............biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Hold on just a moment... look at this from this angle...

First, they are several meetings that have been happening "since the beginning of Ramadan"... let that sink in for a second!huh.gif

Second... they are putting a deadline on this event... hmmmmm... does that sound like they are taking a holiday? And if you ask me... imo... they seem like they are in some kind of all fired hurry! Let's hope so!

Come on boys.... let's getter done!!! emot-woot.gif <------ here, maybe they need a cheerleader! Piggy... where are you? Ya wanna go add some of your enthusiastic support till this guys see the light? th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Show em pigs can fly!!!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

First, they are several meetings that have been happening "since the beginning of Ramadan"... let that sink in for a second!huh.gif

Second... they are putting a deadline on this event... hmmmmm... does that sound like they are taking a holiday? And if you ask me... imo... they seem like they are in some kind of all fired hurry! Let's hope so!

Come on boys.... let's getter done!!! emot-woot.gif <------ here, maybe they need a cheerleader! Piggy... where are you? Ya wanna go add some of your enthusiastic support till this guys see the light? th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif Show em pigs can fly!!!

Of course, nothing is final until it's final..But, I swear! They've had more meetings and a more robust checklist in the last week than in the last 3 months! Something is lighting a fire under their ass...?

• Upvote 2

Considering these guys were raised to hate each other, and they have been killing each other for a couple thousand years, they seem to be genuinely trying to work together.

Honestly, do you think OUR "government" could make this kind of progress in a year?

At least Iraq isn't starting a "super congress"

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

Can you imagine what it must be like, waiting to see if your name is drawn out of the hat as one of these candidates? The final candidates are probably the ones that tripped on their robes and fell down, trying to run out of the room..........hang in there Iraq, you're almost there!

Soon...............biggrin.gif

The names are actually drawn out of a towel. Go RV!

Yeah, they're only working the first twenty days of this month. Then they're taking vacation for the remainder of Ramadan.

Wow... tough crowd in here... I get negged for posting a news article! dry.gif Don't shoot the messenger folks, I don't make this stuff up! Leave that to the guru's and pumpers! laugh.gif

You didn't deserve that.

I threw a couple of green ones at you to help even things out.

Edited by Dalite

Of course, nothing is final until it's final..But, I swear! They've had more meetings and a more robust checklist in the last week than in the last 3 months! Something is lighting a fire under their ass...?

That is what it looks like to me. I have been reading of meeting after meeting, and all that after most folks were convinced they would just chill out during Ramadan. All I am saying is "anything is possible'!!! wink.gif

Flying%2BPig.jpg

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif Wow Piggy... I didn't know, I mean really, that..ummm..... so it's true then, you can fly! Way to go buddy!!!biggrin.gif

Edited by RodandStaff