Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There is an Iraqi news section and there is a Rumors section, you are not forced to read rumors that is a choice. The rumors is where the 'smack' is located. BTW, there isn't gonna be any proof positive until the actual RV occurs.

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 2

There is an Iraqi news section and there is a Rumors section, you are not forced to read rumors that is a choice. The rumors is where the 'smack' is located. BTW, there isn't gonna be any proof positive until the actual RV occurs.

Thanks for the info. I am also a VIP member and I know it's my choice, but starting reading all the forums and I guess I just don't understand posting things with no proof.. But that's just me and my thoughts..Have a great day and thanks again for the comment.smile.gif .

My take on her comment is that she might be referring to a section where ONLY "facts" can be posted. In the news section ANYONE can post a topic whether it is news or not and whether it is true or not. Sometimes lies, rumours and other unreliable information gets posted in the news section since anyone can make a post there. For those who can't afford to become a VIP it would be nice if there was a fact section where ONLY people like Adam and his appointed people could post news, facts etc. FYI, I am not implying that there is anything wrong with the way this site is run. If I had problems with this place I would not be here so don't get the wrong idea.

• Upvote 3

Some of us hang onto any news posted about Dinar and RV... We need some positive proof posted.. Not just smack...now what I mean?

Well said - I can't believe anyone gave you a negative for asking for truth and proof - I think you are absolutely right. But every pumper and Guru and wishful thinker out there will hit you with a "RED" for saying the obvious. The Dinar World has become a religion - an act of faith - it doesn't require or want empirical evidence. Evidence would make all the traders and their pumpers starve and would inflate the dreams of the faithful.

Well said - I can't believe anyone gave you a negative for asking for truth and proof - I think you are absolutely right. But every pumper and Guru and wishful thinker out there will hit you with a "RED" for saying the obvious. The Dinar World has become a religion - an act of faith - it doesn't require or want empirical evidence. Evidence would make all the traders and their pumpers starve and would inflate the dreams of the faithful.

Unfortunately, any fact that ran counter to the concept of a large RV resulting is a lot of new millionaires would be labeled "Smoke and mirrors", as the gurus and Pumpers have educated them to respond that way.

It has come down to the Cindy Loppers versus the Jewels of Denial.

Facts would be great, but if 99% are just blown off as smoke and mirrors by the majority, what use is the truth?

• Upvote 2

My take on her comment is that she might be referring to a section where ONLY "facts" can be posted. In the news section ANYONE can post a topic whether it is news or not and whether it is true or not. Sometimes lies, rumours and other unreliable information gets posted in the news section since anyone can make a post there. For those who can't afford to become a VIP it would be nice if there was a fact section where ONLY people like Adam and his appointed people could post news, facts etc. FYI, I am not implying that there is anything wrong with the way this site is run. If I had problems with this place I would not be here so don't get the wrong idea.

Thank you! that is EXACTLY what I meant...

Unfortunately, any fact that ran counter to the concept of a large RV resulting is a lot of new millionaires would be labeled "Smoke and mirrors", as the gurus and Pumpers have educated them to respond that way.

It has come down to the Cindy Loppers versus the Jewels of Denial.

Facts would be great, but if 99% are just blown off as smoke and mirrors by the majority, what use is the truth?

Very well said!!

I'd like to slip in a "just wondering" suggestion since we're touching on topic of news section.

I'd like to suggest within the news section, an area that would house the Currency/Zero articles. Some days there are multiple articles posted on this subject and hard to remember which I've read or have to navigate skipping over multiple threads to get to something else. Would make it easier to track as well when you want to do a comparison between multiple articles. IMO

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11

Praise the Dinar!

"YOU GOT TO BELIEVE!"

Exactly but I don't think anyone can give us the positive proof we wish for.

Yes... and to be truthful, I wonder why we spend so much time "in here" at times???rolleyes.gif I keep thinking maybe the next rock we turn over will have an answer we are looking for... only to be somewhat disappointed. The "finish line" draws nearer but then somebody moves it because of an HCL this, or a DFI that. A month ago we didn't even have and HCL on the radar screen if I recall???blink.gif It is confusing as all get out at times, and drives us kinda.... wacko.gif! But I still believe there is some good things to learn from and through all of this. I am learning a lot about the ME culture that I didn't know... some I don't wanna know!huh.gif I am learning about currency investments, as many of us who are new to it are. But overall I think this will be more than well worth it. Hope for the best. Thanks for the post Priscilla dear... and that ain't no smack! wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

Yes... and to be truthful, I wonder why we spend so much time "in here" at times???rolleyes.gif I keep thinking maybe the next rock we turn over will have an answer we are looking for... only to be somewhat disappointed. The "finish line" draws nearer but then somebody moves it because of an HCL this, or a DFI that. A month ago we didn't even have and HCL on the radar screen if I recall???blink.gif It is confusing as all get out at times, and drives us kinda.... wacko.gif! But I still believe there is some good things to learn from and through all of this. I am learning a lot about the ME culture that I didn't know... some I don't wanna know!huh.gif I am learning about currency investments, as many of us who are new to it are. But overall I think this will be more than well worth it. Hope for the best. Thanks for the post Priscilla dear... and that ain't no smack! wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

Your very welcomewink.gif

• Upvote 1