Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam montana chat 2-12-10 12 noon cst

Sunglass

9:41 AM [Adam Montana] I usually put this in the VIP forums first

9:42 AM [Mesha] Hi Mr. Montana!

9:42 AM [Adam Montana] but I am having a heck of a time

9:42 AM [Recceguy] adam on he ground n Baghdad and nothing new

9:42 AM [memrfixitok] Adam Montana proposal pffffft

9:42 AM [Adam Montana] hang on let me find the email

9:42 AM [dbcooper] Adam Montana Hang on a sec let me get the link and see if its the one your looking for

ADAM SIGNED OFF FOR A MINUTE

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] let's moderate

9:48 AM [bAMA69] Adam Montana you need my VIP card

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] bama69

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] maybe I forgot to pay my monthly dues :D

9:48 AM [sunglass]

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] ok

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] I've been searching

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] caling

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] emailing

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] texting

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] (which I hate doing)

9:48 AM [Adam Montana] all morning

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] I can't figure out what's going on here

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] I usually post these emails in the VIP

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] I'm calling on all members of DV

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] the DV Army, as it may be

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] to help figure this out

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] here's the email I got this morning

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] :

9:49 AM [Adam Montana] Mr. Montana, Good day to you, my friend, I'm sorry for the delay in this letter. Since we last spoke many things have been generated internally in the Central Bank of Iraq, but the final character has not yet been put on the increase in the dinar. Much has been said about redenominating zeros and also taking off, but first must increase the value. Now with this article, which must be seen to this day, and I think that there should be at most in the next week, before this is settled.

9:50 AM [*dont promote other sites] Is that the entire letter?

9:50 AM [Adam Montana] little hard to understand, bu the means an article went out today. Whatever this article - this

9:50 AM [Adam Montana] yes

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] well, a couple of best wishes and yada yadas

9:51 AM [memrfixitok] OK Makes sense. Matches what we know already.

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] so what article came out today?

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] i can't find anything

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] anything.

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] driving me nuts

9:51 AM [Adam Montana] anyone?

He did not say the article came out today. He said the article must of been seen by today. And we did see it he is referring to the article about the 000s being removed. Sounds like he believes it will RV first. I think they will simply remove the large currencies and come out with smaller denominations after the RV. I think he also said all the work for the RV has been done. This is good news!!!

i see nothing negative here. in fact his email is a strong followup to the articles that have been out showing the rv and then removal of the bigger denominations. he is indicating the rv should be out this coming week. very positive overall! no one is being played in my humble view.

i see nothing negative here. In fact his email is a strong followup to the articles that have been out showing the rv and then removal of the bigger denominations. He is indicating the rv should be out this coming week. Very positive overall! No one is being played in my humble view.
thats how i read it too!

This is what we have been talking about the past week or so. IMO, I believe that the Dinar will RV. Then after the RV the new denominations will start to be put into circulation. At the same time as the larger notes,(such as the 25000 dinar) start coming in it will be removed from circulation. So ex: if we RV at 1.00, then the 25000 dinar will equal 25000 USD and the 25 dinar will be worth 25 USD, just as when the US was taken the 1000 and 500 dollar bills out of circulation. If you have one hidden today somewhere, it is still worth that amount. If they just take zero's off, it benefits no one. And it will not make the Iraqi's any wealthier as M has promised. By not following thru, he will shoot himself in the foot for elections. Also by the email Adam has received, Thats what it looks like is being said here too, IMO. I spent alot of time interacting with the Iraqi's during my time there. When they communicate, whether speaking or writing, they are saying the same thing we are, but it sounds backwards. I know thats hard to believe, but anyone who has been there and spent time with them, i believe will validate me on this. Many times we had to repeat the same conversation over and over just to make sure we were on the same page, when trying to get information correctly from them. LOL JMT

" ...the final character has not yet been put on the increase in the dinar. Much has been said about redenominating zeros and also taking off, but first must increase the value."

He is clearly noting that it must RV first before they drop the zeros. I like that!!!

one or the other. Not both. Read my explanation on the

rumor board.

Do the math... a 1:1 RV followed by a three zero removal would result in an exchange rate of 1IQDper 1000USD. Just wont happen. Read my explanation on the rumor board. Not trying to belittle. Trying to stop people from buying more based on the possibility of RV then LOP.

I believe that maybe history is repeating it's self, as in the Kuwaiti Dinar Revalue. The Kuwait government publicly denied the possiblity of a revalue, then BOOOM, it revalued. Iraq, now is now releasing information about possible lopps to divert from the actual truth, maybe because of security reasons or finanacial, I have no idea. Adam's contact is giving sketchy information because he cannot tell the truth as of yet. I believe the Iraqi news releases are just a smoke screen covering the eminent truth. Iraq is going to revalue their currency. Dah do you think they are going to give us the date or the rate? Smokin ... lol

It looks to me that everyone reads into it what they want it to say. And by the way where has our fearless leader (Adam M.) been for the last two weeks during this storm of information that is throwing everyone for a loop? Adams intel continues to weaken as this process draws out.

What I don't understand is this.. Why is he asking us to figure it out?? He is the one with the contacts.. Why does he just not get clarification from the contact?? He is keeping peeps guessing.. If you remember last week he put out that we might " break even" and that we should diversify. Catch that... He even gave a hint that it will " break even" ..nobody knows what's going on over there. I just want this emotional ride over.. One way or the other. Stop buying dinar!!! Be happy with what you got.. Share with your family.. But don't tell peeps to buy anymore.

Ok, here's my take on this email:

“but the final character has not yet been put on the increase in the dinarthe final decision regarding the RV has not yet been made.

Much has been said about redenominating zeros and also taking off, but first must increase the value”.many discussions have been held regarding the large 3 zero bank notes but they realize they have to RV first (otherwise they will be hurting their own people)

“Now with this article, which must be seen to this day,”the article he is referring to is not a news article or document, he is referring to the whole process of revaluing the currency and withdrawing the larger denominations. Having said that this reads as follows: This process needs to be agreed upon today.

“and I think that there should be at most in the next week, before this is settled.” – the implementation of the process will occur within the next week.

If you put it all together this is how it reads:

The final decision of the RV has not yet been made although many discussions have been held regarding the large 3 zero bank notes. They can not withdraw these notes without revaluing the currency. The process needs to be agreed upon today so that it can be implemented within the next week.

I kinda like that interpretation!!! JMO though.