Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No sanctions, no rv

gelai64

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody needs to visualize their new life with the money they are going to have, be thankful for the life that you have now, and again visualize on the money we are all going to have. We all need to think positive and stay positive. We are rich!! Use the secret, law of attraction. See yourself in your new life, and feel the joy that it is going to bring. Come on Baby!

all fund from iraq go to the dfi fund witch goes to the feds banks in N Y city ... then the UN Has control of this fund with iraq ... until they tranfer the dfi fund back to the cbi bank and release chapter 7 iraq cannot do any business with the world banks ... means that you cannot exchange iraq dinar at a banks till this take place ... watch the UN reports

This is so confusing, I have heard both and read so much on each theory I don't know what to believe anymore. Does anyone have FACTS that are up to date and not from the dregs of the history rumour? Thanks.

if i'm not mistaken, there was an article (last week i believe) about iraq wanting out of 7 and there's a meeting on 2/16 w/ the unsc about it. so, iraq is NOT out from under 7...kuwait is in the way i believe...

iraq is biulding a big frieght train by opening up there oil fields ... big oil and banks want in and little kuwait cannot stop the train ... kuwait started the war by drilling under iraq border and stealing oil ... long story ... kuwait been behind keeping iraq under chapter 7 ... it about over and soon we will see chapter 7 lifted

They won't RV and then lift the sanctions....this has been explained over and over again. They will agree on an RV, and the sanctions will then be lifted, although thay may very well be announced at they same time. IMHO...I believe we will first hear word of an RV and later hear that the CH. 7 sanctions have been removed.