Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I’ve been a bad piggy!

cisole

Great idea p piggy, I think the underground gear is going to be a hit...can't wait to get some, unfortunately you won't see me wearing it in a florida bank when cashing in. I promise to post the pics while at the bank...lol and Thanks, you keep the sense of humor going...

• Upvote 1

Thanks, you keep the sense of humor going...

I sure try, having a positive outlook on everything tends to keep the stress down.

So that has been my goal to try and make people laugh and create posts that they can just have fun in without any bashing and ridicule.

• Upvote 2

You crack me up Cisole...love it!! Thank God we can find the humor in this investment :lol:;)

Thank you!

Yes without the humor it people get to stressed and start yelling at eachother, cant we all get along! B)

Hey Sflorida... I'll take your pic in the P Piggy wear if you'll take mine :rolleyes:

Sounds kinky! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Not only have you fallen off the wagon again piggy.... you have been to the plastic surgeon again! I really don't think the new look is gonna fool "cooked". No worries, we will watch your back... but please... stay away from eating your friends or self mutilation! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Not only have you fallen off the wagon again piggy.... you have been to the plastic surgeon again! I really don't think the new look is gonna fool "cooked". No worries, we will watch your back... but please... stay away from eating your friends or self mutilation! rolleyes.gif

Too late, i just made bacon, and i didnt go to the store..... :blink:

• Upvote 2

I preemptively posted about the pink piggy underground gear being launched. :(

Sorry for the confusion everyone, especially Munsch and Adam, I humbly ask your forgiveness.

Like Adam said it will all get worked out soon! :bow:

-Cisole

Premature launch? Piggy you have to learn to control yourself.