Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE.com showing £1 GBP = 1 IQD

The Machine

exactly, you decide its a bit unsafe to travel at the present time. doesnt mean they can say you never bought without the intention of going

if they were that bothered about it, tax and laws would be in place and iraid dinar would not be so easily available, when i order my currency its here the next day by 1pm

lets hope this ride is over soon, have many things i have planned to help friends and family in these times of need, after a nice relaxing holiday of course

exactly, you decide its a bit unsafe to travel at the present time. doesnt mean they can say you never bought without the intention of going

if they were that bothered about it, tax and laws would be in place and iraid dinar would not be so easily available, when i order my currency its here the next day by 1pm

lets hope this ride is over soon, have many things i have planned to help friends and family in these times of need, after a nice relaxing holiday of course

They are in place, and always have been. Bit more defined than in the USA. All depends on what you are prepared to state on your tax return.

Thanks for your post Machine, thats really interesting as this site has never faultered before, maybe it was a test or could even be putting it in ready for Sunday night,

I agree...we have seen some "glitches" in other sites such as yahoo, etc....but XE has never had any changes like this! This is exciting to hear!!! Like many others, I too believe we are there!! Looking forward to the close of the market today, and then the reopening on Sunday!!!! God Bless.....GO RV/RI!!

Well I was almost not going to work this morning lol

I have a phone app for XE.com ...... decided to check this morning at 6am (3 hours ago) and it showed GBP £1 = 1 IQD for 15 mins and this app is updated every min ......... anyway by the time my coffee was ready it went back to normal .... just thought I'd share. that would be a $1.62 rate for most of you guys

Stay strong people .... were nearly there.

Are the people in charge screwing with our heads?

I can't believe that of all these so called 'glitches' lately,at least some of them are purposely done :angry:

the way i see it is if its exempt from tax like it says on there website then there is nothing they can do, but i guess we will find out

•any foreign currency held for your own or your family’s personal use outside the UK (eg if you've made a gain because of a change to the exchange rate)

Read more:

You are reading this to your own interpretation. Two points to consider.

How much do you think would be considered as personal use( as opposed to an investment)

Also there is a limit of £200 on gains even for personal use.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND MISLEAD PEOPLE