Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ebay Selling Trends

horns

Well, last week I listed (4) 25k notes for sale on Ebay and had no problem selling them and got more than my opening bid price. This week I did the same with almost the exact listing time and only sold 2 out of 4 at my starting bid price. I guess it appears the glamour of the RV is fading.

Edited by horns
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, last week I listed (4) 25k notes for sale on Ebay and had no problem selling them and got more than my opening bid price. This week I did the same with almost the exact listing time and only sold 2 out of 4 at my starting bid price. I guess it appears the glamour of the RV is fading.

OH-Boy, I'm not going to touch this one.

Timing has a lot to do with Ebay. If a sell ends at 3am verses 3pm makes a big difference.

Same time same day. But still getting way better rates as a "collectible" item than what the bank would give me for foreign currency.

Just wanted to leave Positive Feedback for usacurrencyexchange.com .

I used them for the 1st time to purchase some more Dinar a week ago.

I Ordered it on Wed.morning & had it in my hand by Friday afternoon. 2 days !!!!

Came complete with written authentication.

They are Registered with the US Treasury Dept.

Just thought I would share my info in case others wanted to know where to get some safely.

No I am not affilliated with usacurrencyexchange. Just a grandma.

Best of Luck....GO RV.....Chevysmemaw

The pumpers have not been posting with their RV stories lately so the demand is down. ;)

Re-list with a "Buy it now" and free shipping. Some folks, including myself don't want to bother with a long wait. Be reasonable in your pricing and say bye-bye to your Dinar. It works.

Edited by Slaydadea