Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Announces Completion Of Plan To Remove Zero's From Currency!

Why even say this? Let's not lose any class when attempting to debate. What you said is NOT only totally classless, but it lacks any basis or thought entirely. Many accredited colleges universities have classes and degree programs online and what you said demonstrates your inability to communicate as an adult. Let's try to have some pride and CLASS when on sites such as these, otherwise you are only hurting yourself. We are ALL here for one thing and hope that we have made a wise investment choice. OPEN your mind and remember, this is NOT about putting people down but having intelligent conversations with others that have made the same investment.

You are absolutely correct. I here by apologize for that remark. It was in the heat of the moment and I truely meant no ill will of people who received their education online. I realize quality education is available on line and I agree my remarks were tastless.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You are absolutely correct. I here by apologize for that remark. It was in the heat of the moment and I truely meant no ill will of people who received their education online. I realize quality education is available on line and I agree my remarks were tastless.

Thank you for seeing and admitting to the error of your ways. That WAS very classy. Alright, now let's get the investment to the finish line.

• Upvote 3

Here is a good question to ponder:

If they were to release some lower denominations into circulation at the current exchange rate.... In what potential regard, would they be able to do a successful LOP?

In my opinion, a LOP would have to precede any denominations introduced into circulation of lower face value.

So, in theory, if the coins do have 500 & 1,000 as a face value, I would think they are trying to get the general public to get used to the idea of using coins.

If that be so, we are in for a longer wait than we realize because whichever plan they chose... It is very long-term (5 years)

This is just like one of those tv shows, where you wait each week for the new episode and it doesn't really advance much in regards to the plot.

And the episode itself covers a lot of subplots...

Those shows always upset me, because their progression was so slow it almost lost its entertaining value.

i do no like this article at all. why is everyone so excited. what becomes of our bills we hold here. oh we will just walk right into a bank and exchange them for the new currency??? bull sh#t. i bet there will be restrictions on this exchange, we just dont know what yet. if it will have to be done in iraq?? then most of us are screwed!!! I don't see this as a positive, sorry.

Darin, you just discribed "Lost" and yes, most of us are lost as to what CBI and crew will do next! LOL

I was thinking of a television show called "Heros"

So many sub-plots.... Many of the sub-plots were not covered in each episode.

Than, when they were covered, their progression was quite slow.

It was like taking a 500+ page book and reading 2-3 pages per week.

Yet, I was still hooked.

Thank you thank you very much! B)

These are also denoms which are currently not covered by their notes...which to me doesn't suggest a LOP at all although I do wonder what the point of a coin being more valuable in the case of the 100dinar coin then notes if they are trying to structure their monetary system based on US currency?

Which furthermore tells me the casual Iraqi citizen doesn't hold many 25000 dinar notes and would suggest the longevity of the coins would be needed after an RV because that is what the average citizen would be carrying. Anybody agree or disagree?

Although I did read something a while back that said the 50 denom note isn't even used or accepted in some regions.

Edited by dacraigo
  • Upvote 1

Okay wait wait wait....just out of curiosity, or color me stupid I guess but what is all this talk of 500 and 1000 denom coins CBI's site shows a 25 and 100dinar coin? Am I or have I missed something here?

CBI Banknotes and Coins

Yes. And why would they make new 500 and 1000 denom coins when they already have 500 and 1000 notes?

I call BS.

hmmmmmmm this is odd.....proud day!

• Downvote 1

Okay wait wait wait....just out of curiosity, or color me stupid I guess but what is all this talk of 500 and 1000 denom coins CBI's site shows a 25 and 100dinar coin? Am I or have I missed something here?

CBI Banknotes and Coins

All the old currency is to be replaced with all new currency....including coinage. Both will coexist for 'a time'.... up to 2 years according to Shabibi.

Boy! I sure hope not! Won't be much of a gain if that's the way it goes. Unfortunately, I think that's exactly how it will go....

:(