Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HI EVERYONE!!!!

hello i recently purchased some DINARs a couple months back i joined to learn and get as much info as i can about the hype... i was very skeptic about this at first but my friend convinced me to to buy some dinar... i only got 250,000 dinar now just waiting to see how it plays out please forgive me for any of the dumb questions i will be asking THANKS!!!! :D

Welcome to DV!!

Do yourself a favor and stay out of the Rumors section until you can get some idea on what's going on!! laugh.gif You will go mad if you go there first!!!wacko.gif

Stay in the "Iraq News Section" and Look for chats posted for Adam,Sonny1, Bondlady and in some cases Medic (who is not a member of this site but sometimes breaks things down for someone who is learning)

READ READ READ!!!!!!!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2

Welcome to DV!!

Do yourself a favor and stay out of the Rumors section until you can get some idea on what's going on!! laugh.gif You will go mad if you go there first!!!wacko.gif

Stay in the "Iraq News Section" and Look for chats posted for Adam,Sonny1, Bondlady and in some cases Medic (who is not a member of this site but sometimes breaks things down for someone who is learning)

Thank you! the rumor section makes me DIZZYblink.gif

• Upvote 1

Welcome Don Diva to the DV... soak it up like a sponge... but take a break once in a while or you will look like me...wacko.gif. Remember, you don't have to know it all... and no one here knows "exactly how it's going to go down"... but, there are some good folks who can help you find out what you will need to know to make the most of this investment. Take care, and don't be a stranger! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Welcome to DV!!

Oh I don't know. The rumours section is such fun though...

• Upvote 1

hello i recently purchased some DINARs a couple months back i joined to learn and get as much info as i can about the hype... i was very skeptic about this at first but my friend convinced me to to buy some dinar... i only got 250,000 dinar now just waiting to see how it plays out please forgive me for any of the dumb questions i will be asking THANKS!!!! biggrin.gif

I ask dumb questions also, but that's the only way we will learn!..unsure.gif

Welcome to DV. Read and learn...and read and learn some more. smile.gif By the time you're done reading and learning you'll feel like this: blink.gif

This pretty much sums it up. I bought some dinar based on some of my own research and from some urging by Mother. Soon after my purchase I joined this website and began to read, and read, and read....

The point is after several weeks here, this: blink.gif pretty much sums up my thoughts on this investment. Between the pumpers, the loppers, and the Rvers it is difficult to make sense out of everything.

Shoot, I even feel like this:blink.gif after spending time in the off topic posts. I think I have learned more about our deficit and "Federal Reserve Note liability" system in a few weeks than I have learned about in my entire lifetime (I will not reveal my age but I am not a young man).

The only advice I can give to a new member is do your best to stay grounded. Read Adam's books: 1. Real Rv Intel and 2. Cashing in (they are free to VIP members on the VIP forum page; of course I bought Real Rv Intel for my Kindle before I joined this website). And look for Adams' posts (this will help you stay grounded).

Good luck.

laugh.gif I understand, but with that in mind!! If you (Newbie) go in there normal and come out all messed up and hating the world you can't say I didn't warn you!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh I don't know. The rumours section is such fun though...

p.s. We are only having a little fun here people!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I ask dumb questions also, but that's the only way we will learn!..unsure.gif

I beg to differ Priscilla.... I had a professor in college who told us... "there are no 'dumb' questions...if you learn something by it", he went on to say "it is only dumb if you don't know something... and fail to ask!"wink.gif So no dear... it ain't a dumb question... it's a "mind altering question"! biggrin.gif That's my TwoCents.gif... thanks!

I beg to differ Priscilla.... I had a professor in college who told us... "there are no 'dumb' questions...if you learn something by it", he went on to say "it is only dumb if you don't know something... and fail to ask!"wink.gif So no dear... it ain't a dumb question... it's a "mind altering question"! biggrin.gif That's my TwoCents.gif... thanks!

Thank you for your input. I have questions that I haven't even thought of yet..Everything seems over my head and I am a pretty smart cookieblink.gif ..Bottom line..I have invested.......waiting on it to RV...and I want my money! That's pretty straight foward..wink.gif But I'll tell you this..Been on this site and Joined VIP about a week ago and I'm already lost and confusedblink.gif and I have a headache!!angry.gif

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION...........WELL MAYBE BUT THE THING IS WHATEVER YOUR THINKING OR QUESTIONING...SO IS SOMEONE ELSE. LIKE ONE QUESTION I HAVE....HOW DO I GET VIETNAMESE DONG. I HAVE DECIDED TO NOT HAVE ANY AMERICAN DOLLARS BEYOND THAT WHICH I NEED TO LIVE ON. I AM INTRIGUED BY THE IDEA OF INVESTING IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES.

• Upvote 1

Then , tell me WHEN can I cash in? :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well, welcome! The only advice I have is to READ up, like the others said and maybe use the "search" feature. I have seen other "so-called newbies" (I say that because many "newbies" have been reading on the sidelines for quite sometime) get completely SLAMMED and made out to look like complete fools for asking pertinent questions, myself included.

So feel free to ask questions and hopefully those who are civil and remember that once upon a time, they, too were "newbies" won't pummel you with "negatives" thus giving you a bad reputation and scare you away from this site.

In my opinion, DV is the best site out here and that's why I am here (minus the $hitty negative know-it-alls) The bitter & angry piranhas have kept me in my protective shell, for the anger and disgust that some spew from their keyboards would make anyone not want to post. On another note, there are lots and lots of very kinds people here who want, to and are willing to help answer any questions you may have.

Remember: "The only stupid question is the question that goes unasked."

We should all focus on being nice to "newbies"...and everyone for that matter. Remember, we were ALL new at ome time so if anyone feels the need to be completely and utterly foul-- just keep it to yourself and treat others how you'd like to be treated.

¡¡Go RV All-Frikkin’ Ready!!

--edited for iPad auto-correct...that was incorrect t.--

Edited by JREDinars
  • Upvote 2

Welcome! Exactly what everyone has said .... Read, Search, Reread, Investigate. I too have been reading this board for over 6 months then just decided to join. I have learned a tremendous amount of information and MISinformation. It is up to you to investigate what people say in order to form your own opinion. There are alot of great, intellegient minds on here who really know this topic inside and out. You just need to figure out on your own who they are.

Good Luck and Prayers for all for a prosperous RV! ;)

Thank you for your input. I have questions that I haven't even thought of yet..Everything seems over my head and I am a pretty smart cookieblink.gif ..Bottom line..I have invested.......waiting on it to RV...and I want my money! That's pretty straight foward..wink.gif But I'll tell you this..Been on this site and Joined VIP about a week ago and I'm already lost and confusedblink.gif and I have a headache!!angry.gif

AW HECK your one of us now!!!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION...........WELL MAYBE BUT THE THING IS WHATEVER YOUR THINKING OR QUESTIONING...SO IS SOMEONE ELSE. LIKE ONE QUESTION I HAVE....HOW DO I GET VIETNAMESE DONG. I HAVE DECIDED TO NOT HAVE ANY AMERICAN DOLLARS BEYOND THAT WHICH I NEED TO LIVE ON. I AM INTRIGUED BY THE IDEA OF INVESTING IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES.

bought mine at Whitney Bank in LA, don't know where you are but Hancock has merged with Whitney also. "HAVE DONG WILL TRAVEL"