Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AWESOME NEWS (not rumor)

jwb

also if you don't feel comfortable with warka due to restrictions on taking out funds, consider a bank in dubai or europe that partners with an american bank. they can set up a dinar account for you also with no restrictions.

Do you have any bank names? Thanks

also if you don't feel comfortable with warka due to restrictions on taking out funds, consider a bank in dubai or europe that partners with an american bank. they can set up a dinar account for you also with no restrictions.

Just my curiosity or stupidity.....but why do you need a warka account???

Someone please explain how buying more dinar came into this conversation? It was simply confirmed that Ali's banks would not open as quickly as he hoped but that he would still be capable of making exchanges. Never was there any mention or insinuation of purchasing more dinar. Some people just won't let it go.

Interesting, got a recommendation on who?

Previously Posted - Also, I asked when Ali's Iraq bank would be ready, the last time I asked Ali, maybe 4 days ago -- I was told in a bout 5 or 6 days, down from 16 days. Now, and the man I spoke w/ put me on hold to ask Ali, the answer is 5-6 mos. I was holding out for him but now plan to go Warka asap.

How did this conversation go from asking Ali about his bank in Iraq being opened to him being some untruthful person because he sells dinar???? 5 to 6 months on the opening of the bank not 5-6 months to the RV. Please lets read the post before making these harsh comments.

I was thinking the same thing the whole time while reading. An maybe im new as well. But if there are banks here that can get you the money, cant they as well get it changed for you? Im not up on the bank situation here obviously due to the fact I bought the dinar in Iraq an have not really investigated it here in the states. If someone could shed some light on this would be much appreciated. Thank You.