Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't expect RV anytime soon

cbisinger

Hmmmm propoganda you say, maybe you are just asleep, haven't yet awoken?

Are you aware that:-

Fact #7) All the "state” courts found within the STATE OF OHIO or any "STATE OF ____________”, being brought into existence under the fraudulent authority of "STATE Of ____________”, have never had any lawful authority over the inhabitants, only over the fictions, they create and the trustees of those fictions, never the Sovereigns unless tricked into becoming a co-trustee.

and that's fact, check it out don't take my word for it.

rest of the document its from

http://www.freedom-school.com/bonds/the-nature-of-a-remedy.html

Then read your own list, you are in direct violation of fact 2. Stop being active politically since there is no hope. Sigh.....

• Upvote 1

So we are back to NESRA and the global settlements argument again? While there may be a nugget or two of truth burried here, this is no better than the gurus taking the IRS opening on Saturday and turning it into an RV. Anyone can twist any truth to make it fit their agenda. What you believe is entirely up to you but belief doesn't make something true.

Well the pumpers would have you believe the RV will happen every tomorrow but thats not the case, if it ever actually RV's at all. Iraq's only ever talked of RD, Never RV.

But thats not the problem. The Obama puppet is the problem.

July 28, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #24

UPDATE: OBAMA OFFSHORE TRADING PROFITS EXCEED 3 BILLION DOLLARS

OBAMA IGNORES WORLD COURT ORDERS; OBAMA MENTAL CONDITION IS OF CONCERN TO STAFFERS; OBAMA IMPEACHMENT INEVITABLE!

We have been informed once again that Obama has flipped and flopped on the World Global Settlements.

Since our White Hats Report # 16 wherein we explain that President Obama had moved the funds from the Vatican Bank into a trading program with Josef Ackermann at Deutsche Bank, his trading profits have far exceeded 3 Billion Dollars according to Falcone’s investigators. At the present time, Obama has closed out his accounts at Deutsche Bank and is no longer trading directly with Josef Ackermann. It is still possible that Josef Ackermann may be assisting Obama with movement of his funds into other European banks in an attempt to obscure their relationship.

We have been told that this latest series of moves by Obama is a reaction to the White Hat Reports and all of the ongoing investigations he is and is not, aware of. Although Obama still retains his accounts at HSBC and Barclay Bank, it appears that Obama is now trying to hide his funds by moving them into accounts in Central America and Asia. As we previously reported, Price Waterhouse Coopers has put Barclay Bank on notice for the mismanaged and handling of Falcone's stolen funds and also for hiding these funds for the CIA. Investigators will continue to watch the movement of these illegal funds as evidence for future Impeachment and legal proceedings against Obama.

It doesn’t take a genius to talk knowledgeably of Obama's greed and narcissism in destroying America. Obama’s only goal is to fatten his bank accounts at the expense of the US citizens, US Constitution and America. From a forensic psychology standpoint, Obama feels entitled by his actions and is using the Office of the President to destroy America while taking billions of dollars out of the United States for his personal gain.

This evening, Obama informed the World Court that as long as he was President of the US, he would not sign off on the Global Settlements. As evidenced by Bonney’s letter referenced and cited in WH report #23, the income taxes paid to the US from a few GS recipients would almost pay off the national deficit and with tax revenues generated from other recipients involved collaterally in the Global Settlements, the US government would experience a surplus. And publicly the debate rages over whether the US needs to raise the debt ceiling when the solution is being ignored by Obama. With impeachment proceedings on the horizon, could criminal charges for tax evasion be far behind?

The entire world is on pins and needles watching the pending close of the World Global Settlements tomorrow which triggers the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and about 100 other countries at the same time. Obama got another burr in his mental craw and told the World Court he has absolutely no intention of releasing the World Global Settlements while he is in office.

We have spoken to some of his closest confidants and staffers within his inner circle. They are all very concerned about his overall mental stability. His own staff is attempting to move away from him because they don’t want to be involved with his rapidly enlarging personal ego, the power that he wields as the President and his deteriorating capacity to separate his personal vengeance towards his political enemies from the duties of the Office of the President. With the upcoming election next year, they want to distance themselves from his disastrously failing Administration as soon as possible

Obama knows his days are seriously numbered and the House of Representatives is speeding towards impeachment (they have the required votes already in hand) after his television folly this week regarding the Debt Ceiling.

What we have also been told is that ALL Obama cares about, if he is going to be impeached, is his bank account. His bank account? Really?

Our statement to the United States House of Representatives:

Now is the exact time for the House to complete the impeachment process to remove Obama from office. He is a disgrace to the Office of the Presidency, the United States of America and as our representative to the World community. It is unfortunate that the world did not know that Obama sold himself to the dark-side long ago, with a mission to CHANGE America, by sheer and utter destruction.

Posted by The White Hat Reporters at 1:39 AM

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2011/07/july-28-2011-white-hats-report-24.html

\\

This is an interesting read, for sure. I don't know about Global Settlement accounts, etc., but watch what is going on with the "Fast and Furious" gun walker case/issue. The House (Rep. Isa) is going to keep digging until it leads right to the top of the DOJ - Eric Holder and Mr. Obama by extension - and there will be plenty of "obstruction of justice" to go around. Problem is, Reid and Pelosi and those that think they are Obama's buddies will stop any impeachment trial in the senate. The best thing is if the House can hang an obstruction of justice millstone about his neck. But ultimately, Biden would probably pardon him anyway.

Obama is a Marxist and he is an elitist, just like those European elitists you read about in the headlines, ie., Dominic Strauss-Kahn. I think these guys believe they can get away with anything, and they probably can because we, as citizens and supposed owners of the political process, either don't know, don't care, or don't have access to that political process anymore.

Thomas Jefferson said that there should be a revolution every generation. We are probably overdue and we sit around in our "ease" and hope someone else will do something about it. We talk about the corruption in other countries - Iraq for example - and we think that the US could never be like that. In America? No way. Well, I think it's time we woke up. It may be too late, but we need to wake up, take it back and push these elitist bastards the hell out! This nation isn't getting better with Obama in there. It's not getting better with Boehner or Reid or Pelosi and the gang either. Never, ever trust a guy that believes he's smarter and more capable than you are, or that says "we gotta take care of you." We need statesmen. Real Americans.

Lafayette would roll over in his grave if he could see what we had done with His America.

• Upvote 2

Maybe after you reading lessons you should enquire about comprehension classes. :D

Whats so hard about understanding your fact list? Didnt think I would read your page? I called you out and you falsely accuse me of not being able to read and comprehend. Who wants to listen to someone like that? B)

• Upvote 2

If you're trying to find out the "why" behind this, such as why it is being allowed on the congress site, well...

Anyone can write to their representatives in congress, and they typically post letters they receive onto their website, including the ones that are ridiculous. So... with that being said, this doesn't mean it's real or believable, just that it's something that was emailed to a congressional member and it was posted on their website because of that. That's all. No one has taken Global Settlements claims and stories seriously enough to actually indict anyone or start investigations into whether they are true or not.

LOL dude what's there not to believe? I mean we'll impeach the Pres AND his bank accounts. Brilliant! Hey this reminds me...have this years Darwin awards come out?

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Honestly - you can't "impeach" the presidents bank accounts.

Article II of the United States Constitution (Section 4) states "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

I appreciate everyones right to say things and I respect that right, but on another note----- in my opinion----- this is so stupid....The RV will happen with or without Obama and the U.S because IRAQ needs a tradeable currency....How long do you think they can go without a tradeable currency?

Who listens to gurus anyway except for entertainment purposes, dont you have a mind of your own? If you are basing this investment on what a guru tells you then get out of the investment.......We all know they cannot come out at a 1/10th of a penny or we could go in and buy up their country.....Get real..............

I posted something yesterday as to if anybody could let me know what I've heard is legit or just speculation by someone personally known to me:

I've been told that according to the IMF, there needs to be a global vote of 85% to 'push this through', and that the U.S accounts for 16% of the vote... leaving a 84% 'push through' vote and assuming the U.S as the 'hold up'.

Again, like I said, this is just something that was told to me by another investor, but I have no clue if it is true, and I haven't heard anything else like it.

Any thoughts? truths? help?

I posted something yesterday as to if anybody could let me know what I've heard is legit or just speculation by someone personally known to me:

I've been told that according to the IMF, there needs to be a global vote of 85% to 'push this through', and that the U.S accounts for 16% of the vote... leaving a 84% 'push through' vote and assuming the U.S as the 'hold up'.

Again, like I said, this is just something that was told to me by another investor, but I have no clue if it is true, and I haven't heard anything else like it.

Any thoughts? truths? help?

Sounds like what you heard is oakie, poppy, and longfellow bs to me.

To remove Obama from office impeachment isnt the answer. We have to find him ineligible, therefore everything he has done will be voided. And most likely his cabinet would be indicted too. If you impeach him, Biden will give him pardon and he walks away.

• Upvote 1

Well these were certainly fun postings! I want to believe too, but I haven't ever heard anything credible to show any of this GS stuff is true or that O is actually doing all of the self-serving things that people are accusing him of. I won't be surprised if it gets confirmed someday, but in the meantime........ :mellow: