Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA'S EXECUTIVE ORDER

renegets

I WANT EVERYBODY TO GIVE THEY'RE :twocents: ON THIS BECAUSE THIS WILL AFFECT US ALOT IF THE U.S DEFAULT ON ITS BILLS, BUT OUR VERY GOOD AN PROMISCUES :lol::eyebrows: FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON SAID THAT OBAMA HAS THE POWER TO JUST MAKE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER AND HAVE HIS PROPOSAL PASS WITH OUT CONGRESS APPROVAL, so why is it that he dosent do it

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 34

For not being a democrat or republican your leaning kinda left arent you. As far as former president Bill Clinton is concerned he was in office at the right time. America saw a boom in the housing market, ans technology exploded. Its hard to compare one presidency to the other because events shape history. Looking back its easy to judge, be fair. We wont know the full impact of bush's terms in office until far down the road. This is just a historians prospective.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I WANT EVERYBODY TO GIVE THEY'RE :twocents: ON THIS BECAUSE THIS WILL AFFECT US ALOT IF THE U.S DEFAULT ON ITS BILLS, BUT OUR VERY GOOD AN PROMISCUES :lol::eyebrows: FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON SAID THAT OBAMA HAS THE POWER TO JUST MAKE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER AND HAVE HIS PROPOSAL PASS WITH OUT CONGRESS APPROVAL, REPUBLICANS BIGGEST ISSUE 'IS' NOT ARE THAT THEY DONT WANT TO RAISE TAXES ON THE WEALTHY THE ONES WITH MORE MONEY BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONES THE FUND MUST OF THE REPUBLICANS RAISES WHENT THEY WANT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, SENATE, CONGRESS AND ALL THOSE IMPORTANT POSITION IN THE POLITICAL CIRCLE BUT ITS OK WITH THEM IF THE MIDDLE CLASS (THAT WOUL BE 'US') IF THE MAKE ALL KIND OF CUTS WICH THEY WILL AFFECT US IN A GREAT DEAL IM NOT A DEMOCRATE OR A REPUBLICAN BUT IN CASE ANY FORGOT (BILL CLINTO A DEMOCRAT :twothumbs: ) LEFT THE COUNTRY WITH A SURPLUS, CREATED 20 MILLION JOBS, HELP KUWAIT (AND WAS IN AND OUT) AND HE DID THIS AN MORE IN THE SAME TIME THAT IT TOOK (GEORGE BUSH A REPLUBICAN :shakehead: ) TO SINK THE U.S ECONOME STAR TWO UNJUSTIFYABLE WARS, IM NOT A EXPERT IN FINANCE BUT IF THIS :wacko: HAD ALREADY SANK ( I THINK) TWO OIL COMPANYS BEFORE BEING PRESIDENT HOW DID HE MADE IT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STAES WELL WITH THE HELP OF ALL THIS WEALTHY PEOPLE AND AT LEAST WE KNOW HOW HE DID IT THE SECOND TIME WHEN (NOT LEGITAMENTE BEAT AL GORE) BUT BECAUSE HIS BROTHER WAS THE GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA NOW IF HE GOT THE COUNTRY WITH A SURPLUS 20 MILLION JOBS NO CONFLICTS WITH ANY COUNTRY AND NOW U.S IS IN THE HOLE IS NOT BECAUSE A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT SO OBAMA SHOULD STOP CLOWNING AROUND WITH house Speaker John Boehner (A REPUBLICAN) AND EXECUTE AN CHIEF EXECUTIVE ORDER AND LET EVERYBODY IN WASHINGTON KNOW WHO IS RUNING THE COUNTRY A House Speaker (John Boehner) that wont agreed to with what """"THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES""""""" WANTS OR ASSUM HIS POWER AS ''PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES'' AND DO WHAT HE THINKS IS BETTER FOR THIS COUNTRY THATS WHY ''HE IS'' THE RESIDENT, REMEMBER GEORGE BUSH GOT AWAY WITH (IM SORRY FOR THIS ONE) 9/11, WAR IN AFHGANISTAN, WAR IN IRAQ SINKING THE U.S ECONOME AN SO MUCH MORE, AND REPUBLICANS NOW WANT TO PIN THIS TO OBAMA....NOT FAIR... HE JUST NEED TODO WHATEVER HE THINKS IS BETTER FOR THIS COUNTRY AND TURN THE PLATE AROUND AND HAVE HIM BE THE ONE TO STOP ANSWERING CALLS FROM House Speaker John Boehner LIKE HE DID TO HIM LAST WEEK HE NEEDS TO DO WHAT HE HAS TO DO FOR THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE WHENT $#!T HIT THE FENCE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SAY House Speaker John Boehner OR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY F#@K UP NOPE THEY ARE GOING TO SAY THE PRESIDENT f#@k THIS COUNTRY MORE...............THATS MY :twocents: ON THE SUBJECT :tiphat: THANK YOU UR TURN..... :o AND RATE THIS POST PLEASE.

To be honest I kind of had a hard time understanding what you were trying to say. Between the all CAPS, misspelled words, and run on sentences I couldn't really follow. **I am not saying we all here should only worry about our spelling and grammar but it does help others especially when typing such a lengthy post. JMO.

However, I will say that I am not a fan of Obama at all and these so called stimulus packages did not help our country. Barack Obama is just another politician who got elected by making empty promises. He and his regime did not help "Change" the USA for the better. That is a fact!

Whether or not George W Bush "started it" is besides the point. You cannot spend your way out of debt no matter who you are, that is just common sense! That's my TwoCents.gif on the subject.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Renegets, really. That is all you got. I love it when people CLAIM to not be a republican or a democrat, yet slam and bash one side while praising the other.

Most of the time, like yours, it is the Republican side that is being trashed while the democrat side is praised for things they didn't even do. Get your facts

straight and then you can post a thread that has ANY validity at all. Until then, ramble somewhere else, would you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I WANT EVERYBODY TO GIVE THEY'RE :twocents: ON THIS BECAUSE THIS WILL AFFECT US ALOT IF THE U.S DEFAULT ON ITS BILLS, BUT OUR VERY GOOD AN PROMISCUES :lol::eyebrows: FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON SAID THAT OBAMA HAS THE POWER TO JUST MAKE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER AND HAVE HIS PROPOSAL PASS WITH OUT CONGRESS APPROVAL, REPUBLICANS BIGGEST ISSUE 'IS' NOT ARE THAT THEY DONT WANT TO RAISE TAXES ON THE WEALTHY THE ONES WITH MORE MONEY BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONES THE FUND MUST OF THE REPUBLICANS RAISES WHENT THEY WANT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, SENATE, CONGRESS AND ALL THOSE IMPORTANT POSITION IN THE POLITICAL CIRCLE BUT ITS OK WITH THEM IF THE MIDDLE CLASS (THAT WOUL BE 'US') IF THE MAKE ALL KIND OF CUTS WICH THEY WILL AFFECT US IN A GREAT DEAL IM NOT A DEMOCRATE OR A REPUBLICAN BUT IN CASE ANY FORGOT (BILL CLINTO A DEMOCRAT :twothumbs: ) LEFT THE COUNTRY WITH A SURPLUS, CREATED 20 MILLION JOBS, HELP KUWAIT (AND WAS IN AND OUT) AND HE DID THIS AN MORE IN THE SAME TIME THAT IT TOOK (GEORGE BUSH A REPLUBICAN :shakehead: ) TO SINK THE U.S ECONOME STAR TWO UNJUSTIFYABLE WARS, IM NOT A EXPERT IN FINANCE BUT IF THIS :wacko: HAD ALREADY SANK ( I THINK) TWO OIL COMPANYS BEFORE BEING PRESIDENT HOW DID HE MADE IT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STAES WELL WITH THE HELP OF ALL THIS WEALTHY PEOPLE AND AT LEAST WE KNOW HOW HE DID IT THE SECOND TIME WHEN (NOT LEGITAMENTE BEAT AL GORE) BUT BECAUSE HIS BROTHER WAS THE GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA NOW IF HE GOT THE COUNTRY WITH A SURPLUS 20 MILLION JOBS NO CONFLICTS WITH ANY COUNTRY AND NOW U.S IS IN THE HOLE IS NOT BECAUSE A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT SO OBAMA SHOULD STOP CLOWNING AROUND WITH house Speaker John Boehner (A REPUBLICAN) AND EXECUTE AN CHIEF EXECUTIVE ORDER AND LET EVERYBODY IN WASHINGTON KNOW WHO IS RUNING THE COUNTRY A House Speaker (John Boehner) that wont agreed to with what """"THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES""""""" WANTS OR ASSUM HIS POWER AS ''PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES'' AND DO WHAT HE THINKS IS BETTER FOR THIS COUNTRY THATS WHY ''HE IS'' THE RESIDENT, REMEMBER GEORGE BUSH GOT AWAY WITH (IM SORRY FOR THIS ONE) 9/11, WAR IN AFHGANISTAN, WAR IN IRAQ SINKING THE U.S ECONOME AN SO MUCH MORE, AND REPUBLICANS NOW WANT TO PIN THIS TO OBAMA....NOT FAIR... HE JUST NEED TODO WHATEVER HE THINKS IS BETTER FOR THIS COUNTRY AND TURN THE PLATE AROUND AND HAVE HIM BE THE ONE TO STOP ANSWERING CALLS FROM House Speaker John Boehner LIKE HE DID TO HIM LAST WEEK HE NEEDS TO DO WHAT HE HAS TO DO FOR THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE WHENT $#!T HIT THE FENCE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SAY House Speaker John Boehner OR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY F#@K UP NOPE THEY ARE GOING TO SAY THE PRESIDENT f#@k THIS COUNTRY MORE...............THATS MY :twocents: ON THE SUBJECT :tiphat: THANK YOU UR TURN..... :o AND RATE THIS POST PLEASE.

You may want to check around the house, 'cause I think you lost your marbles. AND, I think it's time to go back to 7th grade English class. Let's start with the basics: Subject, Verb, Object.

AND -------------- OBAMA IS A LEFTIST/MARXIST (HEAVY ON THE "MARX" AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT GRAUCHO) ELITIST. AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW OR WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION, THEY'RE THE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Follow the money!!!! The Rep. don't want to give up their huge tax breaks that Bush Sr. put in place for them. It's not supposed to expire until 2014, but O bans wants to stop it now. That is what they are fighting over. The Rep. want to pass a tax incress for the middle class. Even Warren Buffet warned that if they continue to over tax the middle class there won't be one. He also said that it is high time big business and the wealthy start paying their fair share. Did you know that General Electric paid zero tax last year?, that's because of the Bush tax break. Look it up. And no one in their right mind can blame this all on Obama. Be. did a great job of screwing things up in his eight years. We had two stimulus checks during both of his terms. Now I'm not on either side but people we need to wake up or it is going to be our fault too. Case in point the just passed a lovely new little law in Arizona, when you eat out not only do you pay your with state tax added you get another tax on top of it for eating out. It's called the eating out tax. Now who was sleeping when they snuck that by? This is what I'm talking about. You can no longer assume someone else is going to do the right thing and do you really want someone else making decisions for you?

You may want to check around the house, 'cause I think you lost your marbles. AND, I think it's time to go back to 7th grade English class. Let's start with the basics: Subject, Verb, Object.

AND -------------- OBAMA IS A LEFTIST/MARXIST (HEAVY ON THE "MARX" AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT GRAUCHO) ELITIST. AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW OR WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION, THEY'RE THE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okay so why are we in such a mess...hummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I wrote about a 20 page report for a college class on the housing crisis. I am an independent. If you look back in time there was a meeting with Clinton, Greenspan, and a very smart lady that was in charge of trading including derivatives. She told the guys that there was a major possibility of the housing crisis because there were no laws on the books that stopped wall street from basically taking derivatives of derivatives and selling them. Greenspan told the President that this can never happen as real estate is just going to keep on getting more expensive. Whoops she was right. :angry: :angry: :angry:

This could have been stopped years ago.

How can anyone be so delusional?

First, Clinton had the opportunity to take out Osama but wouldn't pull the trigger so we got 9/11. I understand that there's speculation that 9/11 was a controlled fall and realize that there is evidence to support this hypothesis, however, at this time the consensus is that the US was attacked by foreign terrorists... so, Bush dealt with 9/11 expense, the war of reprisal, Katrina and Iraq (once again, evidence to support the hypothesis that there were, in fact, WMDs but were moved, however the consensus is that none were found so none existed). Point is... of course spending grew to deal with these catastrophes. My question here would be: what major problem did Clinton deal with- oh yes, I know... wondering what the girl under the desk was doing)

Dealing with the elections: how in the world can you question the legitimacy of elections when ACORN and other Liberal groups have- by proof- registered people to vote 2-3 times, registered cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse, and had the Black Panthers intimidate voters at different polling sites? However, in answer to your protest: the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Bush- his brother had very little to do with it excepting to define the recount. I won't disagree that Clinton was a good administrative President after his wife lost out on her HillaryCare ambition and the Congress became more centrist; however, I believe that Obama is the worst President we've had in my lifetime. Remember, Bush tried to address SS and entitlement programs but was voted down by Congress; Democratic leaders repeatedly said that Fannie Mae and Mac were solvent; Democrats required that legislation be created forcing banks to make bad loans so that everyone could own a home- that wasn't Bush- he had to deal with it.

Yes, Obama inherited economic problems but (and here's where the rubber meets the road) he chose his particular solutions and they've all failed. Under his charge, unemployment has increased substantially, spending is at the greatest level ever and growing, the Senate won't even pass a budget, and Obama has trampled on the Constitutional rights of every citizen by passing ObamaCare. Obvious to me- the worst President in my lifetime and, prayerfully, a one-timer.

Finally, because Clinton says something doesn't mean it's true! Clinton's argument is based on the 14 amendment, clause 4 which states that lawful debt shall not be questioned; however, clause 5 states that Congress shall have the power of enforcement. Even Clinton says it would become a Court issue if such an effort was attempted. Probably not the thing to attempt.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

20MillionDinar, I think you summed it up extremely well. We have a bunch of dummies in DC on both sides and they have working for them some more real dummies and they all vote. Was told once the best way to tell if a manager, CEO, was real good was to look at the people beneath them in the depth chart and the depth chart in Washington is pretty shallow.

Follow the money!!!! The Rep. don't want to give up their huge tax breaks that Bush Sr. put in place for them. It's not supposed to expire until 2014, but O bans wants to stop it now. That is what they are fighting over. The Rep. want to pass a tax incress for the middle class. Even Warren Buffet warned that if they continue to over tax the middle class there won't be one. He also said that it is high time big business and the wealthy start paying their fair share. Did you know that General Electric paid zero tax last year?, that's because of the Bush tax break. Look it up. And no one in their right mind can blame this all on Obama. Be. did a great job of screwing things up in his eight years. We had two stimulus checks during both of his terms. Now I'm not on either side but people we need to wake up or it is going to be our fault too. Case in point the just passed a lovely new little law in Arizona, when you eat out not only do you pay your with state tax added you get another tax on top of it for eating out. It's called the eating out tax. Now who was sleeping when they snuck that by? This is what I'm talking about. You can no longer assume someone else is going to do the right thing and do you really want someone else making decisions for you?

The thing you don't understand is that they have a spending problem

and if they would cut back they wouldn't have to raise the taxes.

Bill Clinton had a surplus because Bush Sr and the Kuwaiti RV. History is getting ready to repeat itself and in 20 years the sheep will be praising Obama for his miraculous recovery when the US nearly went bankrupt, when it was Bush Jr that really laid the groundwork to save the country with the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. Because of Obama and his posturing we have countries like Iran making deals with China to trade oil for goods, therfore bypassing the sanctions. We are watching th dollar become a second rate currency by the day. Next year the iraqis with there new valuable currency will probably be buying $1000000.00 US Dollars for $ 1000.00 in hopes it will RV when the US gets their **** together. :angry:

Feller Ima told you what ! Their crazy as hell if they think fer one damnn minute that Ima pay an extra tax fer munchin on grub in addition too gratuity !! <_< Drinkin beers & killin deers, thats how we roll down here !! :D;)

• Upvote 1

There is no authority to bypass congress by issuing an excutive order. Just because Clinton thinks you can does not make it so. Clinton fails to read all the parts of the 14th amendment that he dreams this up from.

And since they are wanting to use the 14th amendment as their source of authority, lets look at bthat 14th amendment real close and see just how that same amendment can be used against every single one of them of elected officials that participating in all the bills they passed whether they voted for or against it.

First you must know what their job descriptions are and what it entails. Seems none of them do know what their job descriptions are which in itself a violation of their oath to office. And when you do anything that is in violation of your oath they commit a felony and lose any immunity they have and can be held personally liable for anything they have cause through their unlawful actions.

Google the Jefferson Manual. That clearly outlines their entire job description and requirements to properly pass any bill.

All this bills stuffed with earmarks are all unlawful. No bill can have anything else added to it. Everything MUST be presented as its own separate bill. That is one violation.

There cannot pass bills through committees. That is a second violation.

They cannot have those back room lawyers writing these bills. All bills MUST be written by congress only. That is a 3rd violation.

EVERY bill presented MUST be read on the floor out loud with a fully seated house present! And the bill MUST be read on the floor out loud this way at least THREE TIMES on THREE SEPARATE DAYS! And during any of the three readings if there is any objection and/or any change made to that bill, that entire process MUST start all over again by having three full readings on three separate days again. Once a bill gets through the 3 full readings without any objections raised and/or any changes made to it, THEN, AND ONLY THEN, can that bill be voted on and passed. This is required procedure that MUST be followed in BOTH houses! NO EXCEPTIONS! This a 4th violation.

Every bill ever passed where they did not follow these proper procedures are all unlawful and in violation of their oath to office for failure to know their own job descriptions. It does not matter if they voted for, against, or present. If they participated in it any way there are all just as liable because they should not have been involved with the voting at all since none of the proper procedures were followed.

Now as result of these unlawful bills passed they created a PUBLIC DEBT! And because THEY are the ones that created that public debt due to their not following their proper procedures as outlined in the Jefferson Maual, they are personally liable for the repayment of all that public debt and they all lose any immunity they had because they all committed felony acts and also an attempt to overthrow a constutional republican form of government!

The 14th amendment allows for any and all citizens to put out a 14th amendment bounty on each of them for their repayment of all that public debt they created! This means all their homes, cars, boats, property, stocks, retirements, businesses, EVERYTHING they have can be taken and sold to use it to apply towards the repayment of the public debt they all created through unlawfully passing those bills into law by failing to do so following proper procedures!

So how do you all like them apples????

There is no authority to bypass congress by issuing an excutive order. Just because Clinton thinks you can does not make it so. Clinton fails to read all the parts of the 14th amendment that he dreams this up from.

And since they are wanting to use the 14th amendment as their source of authority, lets look at bthat 14th amendment real close and see just how that same amendment can be used against every single one of them of elected officials that participating in all the bills they passed whether they voted for or against it.

First you must know what their job descriptions are and what it entails. Seems none of them do know what their job descriptions are which in itself a violation of their oath to office. And when you do anything that is in violation of your oath they commit a felony and lose any immunity they have and can be held personally liable for anything they have cause through their unlawful actions.

Google the Jefferson Manual. That clearly outlines their entire job description and requirements to properly pass any bill.

All this bills stuffed with earmarks are all unlawful. No bill can have anything else added to it. Everything MUST be presented as its own separate bill. That is one violation.

There cannot pass bills through committees. That is a second violation.

They cannot have those back room lawyers writing these bills. All bills MUST be written by congress only. That is a 3rd violation.

EVERY bill presented MUST be read on the floor out loud with a fully seated house present! And the bill MUST be read on the floor out loud this way at least THREE TIMES on THREE SEPARATE DAYS! And during any of the three readings if there is any objection and/or any change made to that bill, that entire process MUST start all over again by having three full readings on three separate days again. Once a bill gets through the 3 full readings without any objections raised and/or any changes made to it, THEN, AND ONLY THEN, can that bill be voted on and passed. This is required procedure that MUST be followed in BOTH houses! NO EXCEPTIONS! This a 4th violation.

Every bill ever passed where they did not follow these proper procedures are all unlawful and in violation of their oath to office for failure to know their own job descriptions. It does not matter if they voted for, against, or present. If they participated in it any way there are all just as liable because they should not have been involved with the voting at all since none of the proper procedures were followed.

Now as result of these unlawful bills passed they created a PUBLIC DEBT! And because THEY are the ones that created that public debt due to their not following their proper procedures as outlined in the Jefferson Maual, they are personally liable for the repayment of all that public debt and they all lose any immunity they had because they all committed felony acts and also an attempt to overthrow a constutional republican form of government!

The 14th amendment allows for any and all citizens to put out a 14th amendment bounty on each of them for their repayment of all that public debt they created! This means all their homes, cars, boats, property, stocks, retirements, businesses, EVERYTHING they have can be taken and sold to use it to apply towards the repayment of the public debt they all created through unlawfully passing those bills into law by failing to do so following proper procedures!

So how do you all like them apples????

Don't like apple's cuz I'm missin a few teeth! Now does this imply that if I eat at say Joe's Crab Shack and they try too tax me extra that I can get that loot back :blink::D

• Upvote 1

dee62, you are greatly mistaken. Show me any proff, anything what so ever, that the republicans are proposing a tax increase on the middle class.

Any proff other than the talking points from the left. The same talking points that say the republicans want to kill the senior adults and starve the children.

The republicans stand for tax breaks for everyone, not just the top money earners. EVERYONE. Compare the tax breaks of the Bush years to the Clinton

tax increases. ALL LEVELS OF INCOME WERE REDUCED. ALL THE PEOPLE'S TAXES WERE REDUCED. Is that so bad. Or are you like so many other

Americans that don't care if the top bracket gets a huge increase as long as your bracket doesn't change or goes down. Until you are in the top bracket

(hopefully you will ALL join us in a minute) quick bashing us. We pay more than all other brackets combined. Just because we make and EARN more

money, doesn't give you the right to bash and continue to increase our taxes. We already take on the biggest burden. The democrats want to tax EVERYONE

and SPEND EVERYONE"S MONEY. PERIOD. If O had his way, he would redistribute all money evenly to all people. Working and non-working. Is that

what you aspire for?

• Upvote 1

Don't like apple's cuz I'm missin a few teeth! Now does this imply that if I eat at say Joe's Crab Shack and they try too tax me extra that I can get that loot back :blink::D

Lets put it this way. It means there are going to be people that understand this stuff is going to be having some fun by ignoring any unlawful laws passed. And that includes those that have been signed into law by a unconstitutional defact POTUS!

All these cases everyone files on this issue are all dismissed based merely on the issue claiming everyone filing these cases have no standing to file the case and they just get dismissed on those grounds. So I say, why try to fight against their corrupt system when you can just wait and let them bring it to you instead? Instead of trying to sue them, just wait until any laws kick in and ignore those laws because they do not apply to anyone since they wre signed into law by a defacto POTUS. Now THEY will have to come to you and charge you with not following that unlawfully passed law where now the standing issue is no longer an issue because they are bringing you into court charging you where you now can get discovery as part of your defense to prove your claim the law is unlawfully passed and signed into law. This leaves them with only two choices. They either allow the defacto fraud to be exposed through your getting discovery OR they just drop the case against you to keep hiding the fraud from being exposed. And with the number of people involved in this cover-up it would be more than likely they would just drop the case against you to keep the fraud concealed. This means you now are exempt from them bothering you with having to comply will all their unlawful laws just to keep the fraud concealed. Yep, looking forward to having some real fun with this stuff in the near future! LOL

dee62, as for a corporations paying taxes. Corporations don't pay taxes on income. PEOPLE PAY TAXES ON INCOME. The money

has to go somewhere. If it stays in the corporation, it should NOT be taxed. When you take it out, then the PERSON getting the

money should be taxed at the appropriate level.

• Upvote 1

Lets put it this way. It means there are going to be people that understand this stuff is going to be having some fun by ignoring any unlawful laws passed. And that includes those that have been signed into law by a unconstitutional defact POTUS!

All these cases everyone files on this issue are all dismissed based merely on the issue claiming everyone filing these cases have no standing to file the case and they just get dismissed on those grounds. So I say, why try to fight against their corrupt system when you can just wait and let them bring it to you instead? Instead of trying to sue them, just wait until any laws kick in and ignore those laws because they do not apply to anyone since they wre signed into law by a defacto POTUS. Now THEY will have to come to you and charge you with not following that unlawfully passed law where now the standing issue is no longer an issue because they are bringing you into court charging you where you now can get discovery as part of your defense to prove your claim the law is unlawfully passed and signed into law. This leaves them with only two choices. They either allow the defacto fraud to be exposed through your getting discovery OR they just drop the case against you to keep hiding the fraud from being exposed. And with the number of people involved in this cover-up it would be more than likely they would just drop the case against you to keep the fraud concealed. This means you now are exempt from them bothering you with having to comply will all their unlawful laws just to keep the fraud concealed. Yep, looking forward to having some real fun with this stuff in the near future! LOL

If you will indulge me a second here as I'm tired of playing dumb redneck for a while. 1. Though every-one claims to be a proud American, very few will fight for reform! 2. This is the reason our government runs amuke. 3. It's similare too try to istitute IRS reform. 4. Most patriotic Americans I know live in bubble world where if it does not directly affect their lifestyle, they don't care . 5. When you crap in my yard you'll get an altercation, however crap on the other side of the fence and I could care less.

dee62, as for a corporations paying taxes. Corporations don't pay taxes on income. PEOPLE PAY TAXES ON INCOME. The money

has to go somewhere. If it stays in the corporation, it should NOT be taxed. When you take it out, then the PERSON getting the

money should be taxed at the appropriate level.

Once again you have to clue what you are talking about. Corporations have to file corporate tax returns and they are in fact taxed on INCOME! You will not find any definition of "income" within title 26 of the tax code. But the Supreme Court has ruled defining "INCOME" which they have ruled "income" means any GAIN. Corporations certainly have GAINS which are known as PROFITS, That is INCOME. They pay taxes on that INCOME which must be reported on their corporate returns.

Any monet taken out of the corporation you must report on your own personal returns.

Now you are correct that corporations don't pay taxes, but not because of the reason you stated. Even though they do write huge checks for taxes owed on their corporate returns, none of that money is really their own money like most think it is. That is all actually built in profits collected in the prices they charged on their goods and servoices, where even though they show big taxable profits (income) it is all built in profits as a hidden tax added into their prices of goods and services they charge for, which the consumer actually pay!

So all this hoopla about making big corporations pay more in taxes being claimed as they should be paying their fair share and more because they generate big profits, well none of that will ever affect them because any tax increase on them is always passed right back down to the consumer where it is the little guys that actually get stuck with all that tax increase.

For example. If I have a product I sell today for a retail price of $10, and now the government comes in raises my taxes, to where lets say that was to add an average cost of 25 cents to my $10 product where I am now going to be taxed and additional 25 cents on every $10 dollor product I sell, that product is not going to remain at $10 to you in the store once that tax increase hits me. Not only am I going to raise the price of that $10 product by 25 cents to you the consumer, I'm going to bump it up a little more to include an extra profit for me. So I may raise the cost to you by 50 cents where you are now going to pay $10.50 for that same product.

Now when tax time comes around I will have collected an additional 25 cents from you the consumer to cover that 25 cent tax increase to me on every $10 product I sold that year, PLUS I will have collected an additional 25 cents PROFIT for my myself.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

So all that talk about taxing the rich is just a smoke screen being passed down to the general population of sheeple because most haven't clue how business and hidden taxes really work. The big bad rich corporations will never see or pay that tax increase. YOU the consumer will pay it all in higher prices where the big bad evil corporations just pass it all onto to the consumers in higher prices. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

• Upvote 1