Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone tell me who is Possum?

GemGirl7

I read his posts and it seems like he's just kind of a crazy. Weird references to 'momma' and always seems to think the RV is 'done'. Is he considered a 'guru' or what's the story?

I've figured out Okie and Blaino and some of the others on my own. Possum is still an enigma to me. LOL

I read his posts and it seems like he's just kind of a crazy. Weird references to 'momma' and always seems to think the RV is 'done'. Is he considered a 'guru' or what's the story?

I've figured out Okie and Blaino and some of the others on my own. Possum is still an enigma to me. LOL

The Possum is for comic relief ONLY........:lol: Please keep your hands and feet inside and your safety belt fastened until the ride comes to a complete STOP...THANK YOU! :blink:

• Upvote 9

Comic relief?? Blasphemy! How can you say this about the one man who keeps his ear to the ground and face to the wind as it blows in from the east whispering truths of our imminent Rv. When this thing pops, you best believe there will be a Possum who has called it! ;)

Power to the Possum! ~( )">

• Upvote 5

The possum is the possum.....lol...it cant be explained!!! one of a kind......and his mama too!!! when you read a couple of pumper threads, here comes the possum to make ya laugh!

• Upvote 2

I used to live on the Trinity river in TX. E V E R Y B O D Y there likes to party.............laugh.gif

Depends on what part of TX you are in. Around the DFW area it's a nasty nasty river and no one goes into it.

I personally think of the show "Squidbillies" on adult swim when I read some Possum posts.

Possum breaks up the seriousness on here.

• Upvote 1

Comic relief?? Blasphemy! How can you say this about the one man who keeps his ear to the ground and face to the wind as it blows in from the east whispering truths of our imminent Rv. When this thing pops, you best believe there will be a Possum who has called it! ;)

Power to the Possum! ~( )">

WHEN IT POPS, if I got on here and said it was going to happen tomorrow....EVERYDAY, when it finally does, I'd be right too.........(1 out of 23,568 ain't so bad.) :blink:

Depends on what part of TX you are in. Around the DFW area it's a river nasty nasty and no one goes into it.

I personally think of the show "Squidbillies" on adult swim when I read some Possum posts.

Possum breaks up the seriousness on here.

It's a nasty, nasty river down around Orange, TX too. Full of snakes and alligators but I used to swim in it.......(back when I was young and stupid-er. :blink: )

Edited by anothernewbie

It's a nasty, nasty river down around Orange, TX too. Full of snakes and alligators but I used to swim in it.......(back when I was young and stupid-er. blink.gif )

Lol! I'm out when it comes to snakes and gators!!!

It's now just as nasty as a waste treatment river.

I'm not sure if anything can live in it now.

He is not a Guru and not somone you'd want to even take the time to read his post. His post are a real waste of time. Read some of his previous post and you will see what I mean.

Edited by teenager
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2