Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Bank WebSite down

OMEGA3

Today I logged into Warka E-banking, and noticed that both my IQD and US dollar accounts are gone. No account numbers or balances are showing. I logged off and tried going back in, and a message on the log In page said "The user is already logged on." Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Today I logged into Warka E-banking, and noticed that both my IQD and US dollar accounts are gone. No account numbers or balances are showing. I logged off and tried going back in, and a message on the log In page said "The user is already logged on." Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

See this is the kinda crap that has stopped me from going the Warka route...i seriously just had 30 seconds of not breathing for you reading your post...i sincerely hope its just a glitch....please keep us posted!! :o:unsure:

Site is down as of 10am cst. Maybe they are getting the website prepared to start opening new accts again?

A family member of mine sent an email with info to open an account last week. 4 days later Mr. Issa sent an email back accepting his request to open an account and that he would send the info over to the accounts department to get account numbers. Now we re waiting to here from them on the numbers... We'll see what happens...

A family member of mine sent an email with info to open an account last week. 4 days later Mr. Issa sent an email back accepting his request to open an account and that he would send the info over to the accounts department to get account numbers. Now we re waiting to here from them on the numbers... We'll see what happens...

Beem a Warka customer for many years. Believe it or not, the service has just slowly gotten better over the years. They were in the Stone Age when I first hooked up.

Usually when Mr. Issa is involved, things move along much better. He has been of great assistance to me.

Good luck and may God richly bless you!

I agree that Mr.Issa has been the most dependable person I have contacted at Warka during the entire process of setting up an acct. I was just thinking, has anyone ever sent an email to Warka in regards to their IQD acct asking how the draft law to raise 3 zeros will affect our accts? I would be real interested to see their response!