Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

nominate ADAM MONTANA FOR PRESIDENT

Ok, I know you cant believe your eyes!!! Hear me out before you let me have it. Lets start this out on a positive note.

First, I am very serious about this. Lets think about the current position we are in. Most of us have checked ADAM out throughly, we know he is honest, hardworking, and able to tackle some very serious challanges daily. We know that ADAM knows how to surround himself with people that are expert in the fields. IE: k98knights, GG, to long a list to put them all down.

We also know that this site has a unique group of people. We will all be very well off if not filthy rich, very soon. That means we could easily fund a nominee. We also have a great group of brains on this website. JWM, Drox, and again the list goes on and on. We even have a few spin doctors, Okie, and the Get Team. Now this is not to take a shot, we would really need a couple of the folks to survive a real meat and potatoes election. I truly think we could do this. As for a better Candidate, I cant think of one.

I believe we could then turn this Country around and ensure our children will have a chance.

ADAM, if your in, Im in, I will start with 250,000.00 donation (after RV) and I will pledge all the time you need me as support staff.

Dinar Vets we need your input here.

ADAM and Mods lets let this run a couple days and see what the site thinks of the idea. This will give Adam some time to think it over as well.

Quietlearner

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

We will all be very well off if not filthy rich, very soon.

End Quote

Sometimes you can be very convincing... Don't stop....Smile.

We even have a few spin doctors, Okie, and the Get Team.

End Quote

They are not part of this site.

Edited by umbertino

Well, at the very least, its a fine compliment to have people feel that way. I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to ruin my life by trying to go that far in politics. Bad enough doing the local political thing here in Kansas. Still, to have a number of folks willing to support the start up of your political aspirations is indeed a fine compliment. I'm sure Adam is honored by the thoughts and offers.

Well, at the very least, its a fine compliment to have people feel that way. I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to ruin my life by trying to go that far in politics. Bad enough doing the local political thing here in Kansas. Still, to have a number of folks willing to support the start up of your political aspirations is indeed a fine compliment. I'm sure Adam is honored by the thoughts and offers.

Agreed..... It's a great honor and a huge compliment and demonstration of Trust.......But then as we all know, that "job" is no easy walk......Takes a lot of will..... One has to feel deeply they do want to be there...Not all might have or want that aspiration and/or desire....

Only if OKIE can be White House Press representative.

IT`S DONE FOLKS THE DEBIT CEILING DELIMMA IS RESOLVED. IN WASINGTON THEY ARE DANCING IN THE STREET`S.

aHH Like music to my ears.

Go Adam

Go RV !!!!!!!

HAHAHHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: