Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i doubt if Obama knows one single thing about the Iraq Dinar

:unsure: :unsure:

Hmm lets see....okay, here we go.....

On the morning of Tuesday 9th August 2011, a SWIFT noticed transfer of World Global Settlement payouts from Brussels to the US was intentionally stopped by the Obama White House. This unlawful interference led to Pasadena-based attorney, Al Clifton Hodges, writing a letter of information and protest to Manuel Sager, the Swiss Ambassador to the US. Switzerland is a World Court Lien Holder nation. There is currently a $47 trillion Lien in operation against the US Treasury and the US Federal Reserve Board.

Clifton Hodges is counsel for Michael C. Cottrell. Cottrell is in charge of the $10 trillion-plus US Dollar Refunding Project and is a WGSF Basel list payee. The USDRP, like the (official) Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Project, is part of the World Global Settlements refinancing programme.

The full text of Al Clifton Hodges' Swiss letter of the 9th August 2011 can be read at "My Link". It was copied to Michael Cottrell, Lindell H. Bonney Snr ($14 trillion WGSF Authorized Signatory and Paymaster), Christine Lagarde (IMF), Chinese President Hu Jintao (Lien Holder), Queen Elizabeth II of England (Lien Holder), French President Nicolas Sarkozy, and the Washington DC private corporation president, Barack Obama. On the second page of his letter, Clifton Hodges refers to duly authorised Interpol agents currently present and active in the US on WGSF-related business.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's aware....Just my opinion though......

My link

• Upvote 4

Almost time. Let's hope it finally happens this time....

Last year I agreed for the reason but hoped you were wrong about the time. This year I still agree with the reason but now I hope you're right about the time!! :lol:

Thanks for renewing the post.

• Upvote 1

may his prediction have fruitation..or maybee bases...basis.(is that a werd....er....word???) fruitation? fermintation? anyway hope he's rite....right? (I gru up with fonix) come on arvee!! B) gotta git back to my house cleening and hope i don't breave anymore of them dang cleenin fumes....bad enuff to see double, now im seein triple...hurry up maliki and talabani and moosealini...get er dun :blink:

• Upvote 2

On the morning of Tuesday 9th August 2011, a SWIFT noticed transfer of World Global Settlement payouts from Brussels to the US was intentionally stopped by the Obama White House. This unlawful interference led to Pasadena-based attorney, Al Clifton Hodges, writing a letter of information and protest to Manuel Sager, the Swiss Ambassador to the US. Switzerland is a World Court Lien Holder nation. There is currently a $47 trillion Lien in operation against the US Treasury and the US Federal Reserve Board.

Clifton Hodges is counsel for Michael C. Cottrell. Cottrell is in charge of the $10 trillion-plus US Dollar Refunding Project and is a WGSF Basel list payee. The USDRP, like the (official) Iraqi Dinar Revaluation Project, is part of the World Global Settlements refinancing programme.

The full text of Al Clifton Hodges' Swiss letter of the 9th August 2011 can be read at "My Link". It was copied to Michael Cottrell, Lindell H. Bonney Snr ($14 trillion WGSF Authorized Signatory and Paymaster), Christine Lagarde (IMF), Chinese President Hu Jintao (Lien Holder), Queen Elizabeth II of England (Lien Holder), French President Nicolas Sarkozy, and the Washington DC private corporation president, Barack Obama. On the second page of his letter, Clifton Hodges refers to duly authorised Interpol agents currently present and active in the US on WGSF-related business.

My link

I like your thinking and your intelligence. I appreciate and respect your posts and opinions. After the rv I will be able to hire you if you're still planning on working. :D

Thanks a bunch.

• Upvote 1

I like your thinking and your intelligence. I appreciate and respect your posts and opinions. After the rv I will be able to hire you if you're still planning on working. :D

Thanks a bunch.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am unfortunately a workaholic, therefore I would certainly entertain that offer. :)

My link

Wow! Just wow, msmortgagewiz. Thank you for bringing this to the table. It is times like these, that show me that this adventure with the IQD has all sorts of possibilities when you consider all the above mentioned players.

Wow! Just wow, msmortgagewiz. Thank you for bringing this to the table. It is times like these, that show me that this adventure with the IQD has all sorts of possibilities when you consider all the above mentioned players.

It gets better.......

On the evening of Thursday 28th July 2011, Barack Obama, the President of the United States, informed the World Court at The Hague that as long as he was President, he would not sign off on the World Global Settlement Funds. I'm not even going to source this one.... Why would this be??????? It's not as big of a wow as it would seem, the information is there, unfortunately it's just not a pretty story. I try to stay out of this arena of information, I'm a proud American, so it was hard for me to fathom what I was reading. The more I go back and read some of these previous reports, the more what was reported at that time, (which was seen as "conspiracy theories") I might add, have come to pass as absolute truths. For me at least, it's abundantly clear what's transpired, and why there have been so many dates thrown around ultimately resulting in zero, zilch,nada, and it ain't the guru's pumping dinar sales...... :twocents:

• Upvote 1

msmorgagewiz...absolute facts you mention...there for the serving at the information table...thx for your research and sharing...due to my wacky humor I don't post much sensible intel as folks aren't used to it...they think my smart phone really does have a higher IQ than I does...maybe?

• Downvote 1

Well, so far your prediction is right on the dot.. Okie has predicted and missed it about 72 times in the past year (possible exaggeration there...) You were brave last year to have quoted a 1 year wait, but we are soon approaching your prediction. So, do you have any more specific reason for your prediction lately, or just the same reasons you predicted it when you originally posted last year?

I for one, hope it happens soon, but I am not holding my breath. It would be quite swell to cash in though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your post,

Prince Abubu

• Upvote 1

theres always an october suprise in these presidential elections .. some bomb shell thats releaed right before the election ,,even if its not true .. i fully expect obama to say something that can not be proved wrong in the time before the election .. to be released a week to 10 days before the election .. then democrats will say that slogan repeatedly till election day .. every time some debate on an issue comes up .. a week or 2 after the election finally the october suprise as it allways is .. will be proven a lie

doctor j said last year in june time frame that the rv would not happen till october 2012 also ,, he was called names and picked on for months till he went away .. all the pumpers were dead set on a juns rv last year .. they were wrong ,, so far dr j hasnt been proven wrong ..

ill say now ..the rv will happen some time in the next 10 years ... so ....so far im not proven wrong.. now after august 28, 2022 .... if it still didnt rv .... then im wrong too

theres always an october suprise in these presidential elections .. some bomb shell thats releaed right before the election ,,even if its not true .. i fully expect obama to say something that can not be proved wrong in the time before the election .. to be released a week to 10 days before the election .. then democrats will say that slogan repeatedly till election day .. every time some debate on an issue comes up .. a week or 2 after the election finally the october suprise as it allways is .. will be proven a lie

doctor j said last year in june time frame that the rv would not happen till october 2012 also ,, he was called names and picked on for months till he went away .. all the pumpers were dead set on a juns rv last year .. they were wrong ,, so far dr j hasnt been proven wrong ..

ill say now ..the rv will happen some time in the next 10 years ... so ....so far im not proven wrong.. now after august 28, 2022 .... if it still didnt rv .... then im wrong too

Makes sense the October Surprise sounds good to me this year, not too far away plus my b-day is in October, Libras all the way lol. Personally I'm anticipating Talabani's return i think it may trigger some very important issues which should be within the week or so :)

Edited by easyrider

Sorry folks, the RV is not gonna happen within days, weeks or even months. Unfortunately, we have another year to go.

I know everybody's bummed to hear this. Especially those who have been hanging in there for many years already. But one more year ain't so bad. You just have to turn a blind ear to the "gurus"... they've been completely wrong so far anyway, so that shouldn't be too hard to do.

I've done my own research, so now I qualify to be my own guru! It's easy. You can be one too...

Therefore, I predict the RV will not happen until..... wait for it..... Sep-Oct 2012.

That's right. You see, Obama and the U.S. government are waiting until right before the election. Then Obama, along with the Iraqi government, will announce the RV. It will make Obama look like the hero who saved America. He will also announce the special oil deal that the U.S. made with Iraq to get cheap oil.

The IQD RV, cheap oil, and the demise of bin Laden and other top Al-Qaeda... All these things will add up to make Obama look like a hero. Americans will be thrilled with the RV and cheap gas. Financial markets will soar and so will Obama's popularity. This, all planned and engineered to get him re-elected. And the plan will work, especially if the Republicans can't agree upon a strong candidate to run against him.

That's why Obama is only asking for a short term debt extension now. Because he knows what's coming in 2012. Folks I have somehow screwed this post up. Please disreguard the none sense here posted by R2D2

:butt-kicking:

I think that is very optimistic. Let me just say. That won't happen.

1) this imposter president does not have that kind of power outside the USA.

2) If he could force an RV he would not do it because that would allow a lot of money to be donated to the oposition. He can't afford that to happen.

3) IF we see an RV and he takes credit for it. That would not make e give him anything but a boot out of the WH for him and mooochell. He is to much of a marxist with no back groud to prove otherwise. My country means more to me than if I had the national debt, which by this time is larger that 16 trillion dollars most of came on his watch not bush #43.

Just my humble opinion folks no dis respect inteded :D:moon-from-car:

Remember, you heard it here first. Craftsman predicted it! I hope the other gurus don't steal my prediction and call it their new "intel".

C'est la vie.

Edited by R2D2

what was dr j's username on here?

I want to find him/her

Well, so far your prediction is right on the dot.. Okie has predicted and missed it about 72 times in the past year (possible exaggeration there...) You were brave last year to have quoted a 1 year wait, but we are soon approaching your prediction. So, do you have any more specific reason for your prediction lately, or just the same reasons you predicted it when you originally posted last year?

I for one, hope it happens soon, but I am not holding my breath. It would be quite swell to cash in though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your post,

Prince Abubu

Nothing certain to report. Again, just my humble opinion. I could read off a list of catalysts like:

1) Nearing the end of the Mayan Long Count Cycle

2) A time of Ascended Masters and Spiritual Awakenings

3) A time of Earth Changes (Planet X, Polar Shift, Solar Flares, etc.)

4) Rumblings of Cabal and Nesara arrests

5) The St. Germain fund allocation

6) Food shortages, Gold, Oil, Iran, Israel... The End Times

...The list goes on and on.

Who knows, maybe something's shakin'. We need something, anything other than politics as usual. It's certainly getting crazy out there.

Nothing certain to report. Again, just my humble opinion. I could read off a list of catalysts like:

1) Nearing the end of the Mayan Long Count Cycle

2) A time of Ascended Masters and Spiritual Awakenings

3) A time of Earth Changes (Planet X, Polar Shift, Solar Flares, etc.)

4) Rumblings of Cabal and Nesara arrests

5) The St. Germain fund allocation

6) Food shortages, Gold, Oil, Iran, Israel... The End Times

...The list goes on and on.

Who knows, maybe something's shakin'. We need something, anything other than politics as usual. It's certainly getting crazy out there.

Thats one thing I keep wondering about.

Now they are saying january 2013-january 2014

Problem is that I'm pretty sure the global economy will have crashed before those dates come around.

So the question is..whats the deal.Do they plan to never RV the Dinar?

Or perhaps they will do it much sooner and this propaganda is designed to discourage investors.

Thats one thing I keep wondering about.

Now they are saying january 2013-january 2014

Problem is that I'm pretty sure the global economy will have crashed before those dates come around.

So the question is..whats the deal.Do they plan to never RV the Dinar?

Or perhaps they will do it much sooner and this propaganda is designed to discourage investors.

Yep, it's possible the Dinar could never "Re-Value". Iraq could very well call in all the old (new) notes and scrap them and issue the -000 notes. Problem is, those of us with the 000 notes will be stuck, as we won't be able to travel to Iraq. So, we'll be stuck with using one of the dinar brokers here in the U.S. and pay a nice sized fee for the exchange, if we'll be able to do it at all. And will the new notes offer any kind of increased value over the old notes? Million dollar question.

On the positive side, Iraq is one of the richest countries in the world, having enough oil to generate excellent revenue for the country and its people. Theorically, Iraqis should be as wealthy as the Saudis, and that's what we're all wishin' and hopin' for. If only the politicians and aristocrats would get behind the RV and push to make it happen. That's the task at hand.

• Upvote 1