Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just trying to be pro-active...

So, I might be crazy for doing this, but...I emailed the President 2 weeks ago. I asked about the debt and if he knows how the dinar could help the USA. Trying to be coy but still let him know i know what he knows...you know?

Well, I just got a response from him. Im sure it was from one of his advisors but its still a response, which im surprised I even received. It doesnt mention the dinar or RV, unless I missed it. Maybe i need to read between the lines?

Here is a copy and paste for y'all to check out....

July 18, 2011

Dear Friend:

Thank you for writing. On August 31, 2010, we ended our combat mission in Iraq. Because of the extraordinary service of our men and women in uniform, Iraq now has an opportunity to create a better future for its citizens.

I pledged to end the war in Iraq through a transition to full Iraqi responsibility. On February 27, 2009, I announced my plan to end America's combat mission in Iraq, responsibly drawdown our forces, strengthen Iraqi Security Forces, and support their government. That is exactly what we are doing. For its part, Iraq has formed a national partnership government and is focused on maintaining stability, consolidating its transition to democracy, and fully rejoining the international community.

Over the course of more than eight years, our Nation has paid an enormous price to lay a foundation for the progress Iraq is now making. Our troops worked alongside Iraqis and coalition partners to replace an oppressive regime, put down an insurgency, and build a democracy. We honor the service of all of our men and women in Iraq. We welcome home those who have recently returned, and we support those who continue to serve in harm's way in Iraq, Afghanistan, and around the world.

Operation New Dawn began in Iraq on September 1, 2010. A transitional force of United States troops will remain in Iraq with a different mission: advising and assisting Iraq's Security Forces, partnering with Iraqi troops in targeted counterterrorism missions, and protecting our civilians and our infrastructure. Consistent with our agreement with the Iraqi government, we are on track to draw down all of our troops by the end of this year. As our military draws down, our dedicated civilians—diplomats, aid workers, and advisors—moved into the lead to support Iraq as it strengthens its democratic government, resolves internal political disputes, resettles those displaced by war, and restores ties throughout the region and the world.

We are also maintaining our focus on al-Qa'ida and its associated forces, who continue to plot attacks against innocent people both in the United States and abroad. The September 11 attacks were planned in Afghanistan and executed by al-Qa'ida, which has found sanctuary in the border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan. That is why I increased the number of American troops fighting in Afghanistan.

Shortly after taking office, I directed the Central Intelligence Agency to make the capture or killing of Osama bin Laden, al-Qa'ida's leader, a top priority. On May 1, 2011, we achieved this mission, bringing to justice a terrorist responsible for the murder of thousands of men, women, and children in the United States and around the world. Bin Laden's death does not mark the end of our efforts against al-Qa'ida, and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad. We are working closely with key international partners and putting relentless pressure on al-Qa'ida and its associated forces in Afghanistan and Pakistan, as well as in countries like Yemen and beyond. We will not stop until we disrupt, dismantle, and defeat these terrorist networks.

To learn more about my Administration's approach to this and other foreign policy issues, please visit: www.WhiteHouse.gov/issues/foreign-policy.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

I am beginning to wonder if the President of the United States is making his statements and decisions based on less than impeccible intel. Maybe he has government equivalents of ... well ... you know who, (gurus) there are so many ... and he is not even aware he has dinar at his disposal. Someone should sign him up for the VIP pack and see if he gets any of it like maybe some will just filter through. We could aoways ask our intel collectors to try and find his personal and privage email address. Ya think?

:blink:

smee2

I am beginning to wonder if the President of the United States is making his statements and decisions based on less than impeccible intel. Maybe he has government equivalents of ... well ... you know who, (gurus) there are so many ... and he is not even aware he has dinar at his disposal. Someone should sign him up for the VIP pack and see if he gets any of it like maybe some will just filter through. We could aoways ask our intel collectors to try and find his personal and privage email address. Ya think?

:blink:smee2

Not to bash smee2, but i think it may be naive to think O has no IQD. He probably has more than all of the DV members combined. JMO

Iraq now has an opportunity to create a better future for its citizens.

strengthen Iraqi Security Forces, and support their government. That is exactly what we are doing. For its part, Iraq has formed a national partnership government and is focused on maintaining stability, consolidating its transition to democracy, and fully rejoining the international community.

A transitional force of United States troops will remain in Iraq with a different mission: advising and assisting Iraq's Security Forces, partnering with Iraqi troops in targeted counter terrorism missions, and protecting our civilians and our infrastructure.

our Nation has paid an enormous price to lay a foundation for the progress Iraq is now making.

As our military draws down, our dedicated civilians—diplomats, aid workers, and advisors—moved into the lead to support Iraq as it strengthens its democratic government, resolves internal political disputes, resettles those displaced by war, and restores ties throughout the region and the world.

We are also maintaining our focus on al-Qa'ida and its associated forces, who continue to plot attacks against innocent people both in the United States and abroad.

I think you got your answer----security forces (security ministers?), hmmm...our infrastructure.anyway...progress Iraq is know making...and restores ties throughout the region and the world ---sound like a progress to me...I like fully rejoining the international community that to me says RV...thanks for your post God bless and stay safe...

Edited by ozman2011

There should be no surprise that you received a response..... It's simple, Obama has hired a ton of more PR people, some just to answer emails with a generic email like what is above, and some to take the heat off of the COLB scandal. Try emailing again and see if you get the same email response. :)

Peace

Good idea! I bet you're right... laugh.gif

I'm sure he wrote it himself, afterall, he's the smartest guy in the world.

wrong.......GW Bush is by far the smartest guy in the world....he was able to graduate from Yale and keep himself out of the Vietnam War.........got to give him credit for what is between his ears.....