Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms Spotted!!

horns

* this seen at GET from eagleeyes3500 recieved news comfirming the lower demons: Dinar Recaps 7/15/11

JULY 16TH, 2011 09:27 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) 

this seen at GET from eagleeyes3500 recieved news comfirming the lower demons 07/15/2011

[amigomiwest] 2dinar1dong] eagleeyes3500 SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[eagleeyes3500] we are there

[eagleeyes3500]. my guy in Iraq confirmed the lower denoms are out

[zigmnstr] eagleeyes3500 how close are we???

[eagleeyes3500] he has NEVER been excited before, but he is now

[2dinar1dong] eagleeyes3500 Thank you so much for that info That is what we have been waiting for

[eagleeyes3500] he told me two days ago to stay tuned

Read More button on right

[eagleeyes3500] and now…….. it is happening

[happytrails] eagleeyes3500; thank you…..is he military, contractor? just for context

[eagleeyes3500] he is military interpreter

[rok me right] eagleeyes3500 – Is there anyway he can send you a pic of a 1, 5, 10 etc…? ty

[eagleeyes3500] i have known this guy for years

[eagleeyes3500] he saw them with his own eyes

[happytrails] eagleeyes3500; great!

[eagleeyes3500] i KNOW they are out

[eagleeyes3500] and yes, he may send me pics

[RaginCajunChick] eagleeyes3500 wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

[JES] eagleeyes3500 TY for th the info

[eagleeyes3500] np

[eagleeyes3500] get happy people

[wdavid99] woohoo

[msjeta1] eagleeyes3500 thank you for sharing that so encouraging yessss

[rok me right] eagleeyes – thats great! I just want to see them with my eyes too!

• Upvote 1

Get real.....you post this form the GET Team....just .how gullible and or despreate are you for a rumor? Let me put it to you this way, even OKIE left the GET team! :P:P:P:P:P

Well, sorry for peeing on your parade. I'm just going to leave for a while and enjoy my Saturday. Hate or not, I think we are close to seeing a new rate! Peace

• Upvote 2

I would tend to believe that the new denoms are either getting ready to be distributed, or already been distributed now. Some people have been saying that they are buying them over here already. For a lot of money, I might add, so I don't see why they wouldn't be there. If they are getting on the street now, we are very close! Go RV!!

:):):)

• Upvote 1

I would tend to believe that the new denoms are either getting ready to be distributed, or already been distributed now. Some people have been saying that they are buying them over here already. For a lot of money, I might add, so I don't see why they wouldn't be there. If they are getting on the street now, we are very close! Go RV!!

:):):)

The smallest denomination I have seen sold in the US is the 50 dinar note, which one site is selling for $1,700 for 100K of dinar. $17,000 for 1 million dinar - someone is making sure they don't even need an RV... :lol:

The smallest denomination I have seen sold in the US is the 50 dinar note, which one site is selling for $1,700 for 100K of dinar. $17,000 for 1 million dinar - someone is making sure they don't even need an RV... :lol

Wow....I knew that they were going for a little doe, but wow!!! lol...funny thing is, when the lower denom's start hitting in Iraq, they won't be so proud of those bills!!! lol

Anyway, it is very very close now, and if in fact, they are hitting the streets in Iraq, we are there!!!

Go RV!!

:D:D:D