Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My stops at Banks and Currency Exchanges.

firefighter_218546

I think most bank stories are just people with hunches. There is no way a teller or even the branch manager would know about something like this. That would be to much like insider trading. My brother here in PC is a branch manager, owns dinar and knows nothing. Says he probably will not either. IMHO all bank stories are just tellers and mangers passing on rumors like the test of us.

Thanks for the post. I say, I say, Listen to firefighter when he is talking ....biggrin.gif

BTW, I have friend in Dubai (here goes the same old friend and brother and so on story...lol) time to time I get info from him. As of COB Thursday no chage in IQD

Selling:

AED 1.00 = Iraqi Dinar 370 .00

Buying:

AED 1.00 = Iraqi Dinar 312 .00

Edited by Diamond4me

Thank you, Firefighter, for coming back here with the update. You are a man of your word. :) I'm very glad you had a safe trip. Even though this is the news I expected, I am a little surprised that some of those places didn't say something about the dreaded LOP being inevitable. Since it's been in the papers lately, you would think they would possibly repeat what we've been hearing. I'm thinking that's good news in itself.

Have a great weekend and be safe,

Kimberlye B)

Now you know what the gurus would say to this, don't you? They will say, well you are not high enough up the latter that gives you special privileges and the people you talked to at these plkaces are not high up enough within their banks to know anything and they don't have access to the secret bank screens the higher level banking employees do, so that is why you were told the information you were given. LOL LOL LOL

Firefighter...Thanks for the update...no news is not necessarily bad news...it does prove that some secrets can be kept as there are a "few" that know what and when...the 15th has come and is about to exit in Iraq so we wait for the next popular date...perhaps if these so called absolute dates were ditched something might happen..?? meanwhile back at the ranch...may we all stay grounded, patient, happy and positive...blessings :)

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TILL 2012. SO SET BACK RELAX. Every one thinks this is tied to the debt of US. if that be the case then why isnt it mention. dont tell me gag order either. with wiki links . no body can keep a sercret. O is going to use this for his 2012 election. watch in see.

Firefighter ,thanks for you post... for once. someone with comman sense

• Upvote 1

Now you know what the gurus would say to this, don't you? They will say, well you are not high enough up the latter that gives you special privileges and the people you talked to at these plkaces are not high up enough within their banks to know anything and they don't have access to the secret bank screens the higher level banking employees do, so that is why you were told the information you were given. LOL LOL LOL

You know what's really funny. I was listening to a conference call last night, glutton for punishment I guess, and the guy actually said that only some bank branches within the system are getting notices so that is why some know and some do not.

Just so I make sure this is clear, here is a deeper explanation. BOA has 6 branches in one city. Only 1 of those branches will actually be doing a cash in, so only they have notified of the "Impending"/ "Imminent" status of the RV. The other 5 branches are going to have to send their customers over to the 1 that is cashing.

That is the biggest crock of crap I have ever heard. So you mean to tell me, someone in corporate has to pick and choose which branches will cash in and which will not, then email only those who are going to cash in so they are educated and in the know, but make sure that no one else in the system has any idea.

Come on. How f..ing stupid do some of these people think we are.

By the way, Has anyone here taken to time to do any research on the "Gurus" themselves. Really, has anyone tried to find out who we are getting our info from or do we just take them at their word. Let's be honest, we do know the names of a lot of these people. Some one let me know if you find anything juicy, because I bet there is some good stuff out there and I mean verifiable good stuff not just rumors.

PS... I am not talking about anyone here..... hint hint hint

No matter what anyone says, hang in there everyone. This will happen, it will just be when "They" are ready to have it happen, not when we expect it or want it too.

Edited by drummerboy

When I went to the bank and asked about the Dinar something odd happened. The bank employees all made a circle around me and started pointing and laughing at me and chanted "Sucker"... What does that mean? I cried like a little school girl and ran out of the bank. Sorry, just trying to add a little humor. :P

Firefighter thanks for the Update ,

Just nice to hear the truth for real , I know your telling the truth because they just opened that bank in front of the PX before I demobed .

I have alot of friends still working over there and like I always said you and everybody else on BIAP will be the first to know when it does R.V. for real.

Hope to hear from you saying it does R.V. real soon , and best of luck making the drawdown cut in DEC.

Stay safe .